I've tried that, even to a point of psychoengineering lakini wapi, thats why I thnk I need a nice advice of what to do to get me through this.
Unataka kuwa mwanaume shujaa? ngoja nikwambie wengi wmeumizwa na bado wanaumizwa si wewe peke yako na msiba wa wengi harusi....sikiliza si jambo rahisi kumtoa kwenye fikra uliempenda sana...Hebu uwe unapitapita humu Jf tafuta kitu ambacho kina interest kwako,iwe michezo au hata mijadala.Hutoweza kumsahau mara moja lakini kidogokidogo atakutoka kichwani.Halafu utakuja kushangaa kwa nini hukufanya maamuzi mapema.
Hebu kuwa shujaa wa MMU mwezi huu kwa kuvunja kikombe.Halafu njoo MMU ukiwa mtu mpya.
time heals all wounds
And that great woman comes from the stars I think.
I am still swimming in that change wave, Lizzy,4give me 4 that, being a pessimist isnt my thng but you know how it feels being so into someone right?
If you are a pessimist you can't really be helped. . . change the attitude.
Hhhmm nat really. . . I always find something better and that is where your head should be,that's what you should focus on. Kama yeye ni "all that" kwanini udhani wengine labda watokee angani?Yeye alitokea angani? I think not. . . you just got lucky, and if you keep your head straight you might find yourself hitting Jackpot once again.
sometimes it can be hard to the past behind because it's precisely what it has made us today your case it similar to mine but have faith forgeting can be possible soon you will find a true love that was ment for you
Msafara wa mamba.........Ndo ulichoona?
Sure thing, talking of this makes me so revived, i have been keeping it for so long.
OP;
Lizzy is Jimama, innit?
Mangi stop trying. . .
Unajilazimisha kupenda wakati hauko tayari, hiyo haikusaidii. We tulia, tumia muda wako kujipenda mpaka utakapokutana na mtu ambae utagundua umempenda bila kupanga. Sasa hivi unazidi kujichanganya tu.