All men pay for sex-in some way

Tunawesmake

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2015
Posts
39
Reaction score
22
The puzzle that has never been solved is:Women need sex as much as men.Then why do they sell it or why do men still pay for sex statistic shows the number of women exceeds that of men but this still doesn't solve the puzzle up there.

Maybe the secret lies in mastering the art of seduction.But even though,you still have to pay for the cab or bodaboda the next day to take the lady home after having sex with her right you still have to pay some of her bills.Or better still,take her
out or buy her that beautiful dress or surprise her with something.Even if you were a pro in bed,that alone won't make her stay with you.

If you were to calculate the cost you incur in dating,the result would be a large chunk of your pay slip.But we still need sex.In some way every man pays for sex.

As long as I pay for sex,I don't expect a lady to complain after I have left her for another cutie.also I don't run after women if they choose a greener pasture(people with more cash) that is the way the world operates.I have come to terms with that,what about you.
 
Mi na kiingereza, mbali mbali
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…