Your reaction to Ryan speech republican convention

Ha ha ha...ngoja Chris Matthews aje akusikie, kwani mida yake ya kuunguruma inakaribia. Olberman labda atarudi tena ESPN. Hivi wewe utawapigia kura wale wazushi, c'mon man.

Unajua Olberman bana ni mtu mmoja matata sana. Jamaa hata huko ESPN aliharibu wakamtimua.

Ndo MSNBC wakamchukua....huko nako akawa anaharibu lakini wanamsale. Ikafikia wakati uvumilivu ukawashinda na wakampa pink slip. Sasa inapofikia hatua hadi unafukuzwa na MSNBC ujue wewe umeshindikana kabisa.

Hivi ngosha na wewe ni mmoja wa wale mliotundika hizo fading Obama posters? Teh teh teh....

Ila mimi bana huyo Obama nilijua ni bomu tu. Anachojua ni kusoma telemprompter vizuri tu na watu wengi walichoteka na upya wake, rangi yake, na kuchoshwa na utawala wa miaka minane ya Bush.

Mwaka huu ile enthusiasm ya '08 haipo tena. Mwaka huo Obama hakwenda negative sana kwenye ads zake. Message yake ilikuwa ni hope and change.

Sasa real talk....where has hope and change gone? Manake duru hii Democrats ni balaa. Wanaenda negative hadi unaanza kuwahurumia. Vibabu kama Harry Reid vinatumiwa bila hata kujijua. Vinatoa tuhuma bila hata ushahidi. Joe Biden nalo utadhani limerukwa na akili...geeeeez.

Obama wa 2012 si Obama wa 2008. Sasa hakuna cha hope and change wala yes we can. Yuko kwenye desperation mode and he is throwing everything including the kitchen sink.

Unajua Olberman bana ni mtu mmoja matata sana. Jamaa hata huko ESPN aliharibu wakamtimua.

Ndo MSNBC wakamchukua....huko nako akawa anaharibu lakini wanamsale. Ikafikia wakati uvumilivu ukawashinda na wakampa pink slip. Sasa inapofikia hatua hadi unafukuzwa na MSNBC ujue wewe umeshindikana kabisa.

Hivi ngosha na wewe ni mmoja wa wale mliotundika hizo fading Obama posters? Teh teh teh....

Ila mimi bana huyo Obama nilijua ni bomu tu. Anachojua ni kusoma telemprompter vizuri tu na watu wengi walichoteka na upya wake, rangi yake, na kuchoshwa na utawala wa miaka minane ya Bush.

Mwaka huu ile enthusiasm ya '08 haipo tena. Mwaka huo Obama hakwenda negative sana kwenye ads zake. Message yake ilikuwa ni hope and change.

Sasa real talk....where has hope and change gone? Manake duru hii Democrats ni balaa. Wanaenda negative hadi unaanza kuwahurumia. Vibabu kama Harry Reid vinatumiwa bila hata kujijua. Vinatoa tuhuma bila hata ushahidi. Joe Biden nalo utadhani limerukwa na akili...geeeeez.

Obama wa 2012 si Obama wa 2008. Sasa hakuna cha hope and change wala yes we can. Yuko kwenye desperation mode and he is throwing everything including the kitchen sink.

Ha ha ha ha....

Ngosha wacha kabisa, 2008 mpaka nilikuwa community organizer. Mwaka huu naona GOP wamekula yamini, kuichukua white house at any cost. Bado naisubiri source ya Harry Reid ili ije immalize Mitt kwenye tax return. Juzi ulimsikia Donald Trump alivyomshukia Ariana Huffington, yaani huyu nae amekuwa kama kichaa na birther movement yake. Ila kusema ukweli Republican wanasema vitu vya uongo bila hata aibu yaani. Joe Biden ni kama mzee Jangala, tumemzoea huyu!.

Paul Ryan brought the house down. Democraps are scared.

Now watch the speech.

Paul Ryan Acceptance Speech at the Republican National Convention (C-SPAN) - YouTube
Nyani,
I have a problem with hypocrites. This guy Ryan, was initially against the stimulus, and when it passed he wrote asking for the money because he believed "it would create jobs." He should have stuck to his guns. I did not and will not waste my time watching the speech. If it brought the house down it because he was preaching to the choir.
See what others are saying:

[h=6]I will vote for Obama in 2012.
[/h][h=6]This doesn’t happen every day, but good for the LOS ANGELES TIMES for calling out the ubiquitous falsehoods about Obama.
EVEN Fox News' Sally Kohn: Paul Ryan's RNC Speech 'Was Attempt To Set World Record For Blatant Lies'

“I didn’t expect this, but the epic dishonesty of Romney’s campaign is finally prompting something of a debate among media types about whether what we’re seeing here is unprecedented — and how to appropriately respond to it. This debate is focused partly on whether there’s a racial dimension to this attack. But it’s also about (as I noted here yesterday) what the media should do when one campaign has decided that there is literally no set of boundaries or standards it needs to follow when it comes to the veracity of the core assertions at the heart of its entire argument.” Bryan Bannister

***Fox News' Sally Kohn: Paul Ryan's RNC Speech 'Was Attempt To SET WORLD RECORD FOR BLATANT LIES' - Fox News' Sally Kohn: Paul Ryan's RNC Speech 'Was Attempt To Set World Record For Blatant Lies'

[/h]

That is the truth and Sad so many Tanzanian in USA they collect food stamps ,free milk,unemployment Check na when they get sick they go to emergency too.ok now Obama will be gone na mkienda bongo mzigo no free staff .vote Romney rudini makazini
That is not true. Maybe in your neighbourhood but the many Tanzanians I have met and known are hard working, going to college and do not collect food stamps. Labda hao waliokuja kwa meli au kujiripua. Let us meet here on November 4th when Obama beats the "twitt."

Nyani,
I have a problem with hypocrites. This guy Ryan, was initially against the stimulus, and when it passed he wrote asking for the money because he believed "it would create jobs." He should have stuck to his guns. I did not and will not waste my time watching the speech. If it brought the house down it because he was preaching to the choir.
See what others are saying:

[h=6]I will vote for Obama in 2012.
[/h][h=6]This doesn’t happen every day, but good for the LOS ANGELES TIMES for calling out the ubiquitous falsehoods about Obama.
EVEN Fox News' Sally Kohn: Paul Ryan's RNC Speech 'Was Attempt To Set World Record For Blatant Lies'

“I didn’t expect this, but the epic dishonesty of Romney’s campaign is finally prompting something of a debate among media types about whether what we’re seeing here is unprecedented — and how to appropriately respond to it. This debate is focused partly on whether there’s a racial dimension to this attack. But it’s also about (as I noted here yesterday) what the media should do when one campaign has decided that there is literally no set of boundaries or standards it needs to follow when it comes to the veracity of the core assertions at the heart of its entire argument.” Bryan Bannister

***Fox News' Sally Kohn: Paul Ryan's RNC Speech 'Was Attempt To SET WORLD RECORD FOR BLATANT LIES' - Fox News' Sally Kohn: Paul Ryan's RNC Speech 'Was Attempt To Set World Record For Blatant Lies'

[/h]
Obama one termed he knows that

Republicans are a bunch of hillbilly hypocrites who are so afraid of their shadows to even force the release date of Zero Dark Thirty to Dec 19.

Kwa sababu wanajua what time it is...

Hata crowds katika kampeni zake zimepungua siku hizi. Where is that 2008 excitement?

Kuna ad moja ya Reps inanichekesha sana. Inasema Obama is busy saving his job, what about yours? Nilivyoiona nikasema hapa kimeshanuka, ile ad ni simple lakini it makes people rethink...

Tih tih tih...why are you democrats so bitter?
We are not bitter. We are just amazed how these Republicans have resorted to telling lies to convince America to
ditch Obama. We will have the last laugh on November 4th. Tena nipe simu yako nikupigie siku hiyo tuserebuke pamoja.

Kwa sababu wanajua what time it is...

Hata crowds katika kampeni zake zimepungua siku hizi. Where is that 2008 excitement?

If you love food stamps and free milk and free housing vote for Obama .if you want to work hard and see success via your hardworking vote for romney

The whole world is in recession. Look at the whole of europe and asia, even china is scared. Whoever thinks that romney will help work out a miracle is in for a rude shock, he may even collapse the whole economy. Only africa will survive because they have mostly primary industries, papers, stocks, bonds and all those imaginary businesses will just evaporate.

Back
Top Bottom