You wish You Weren't Married?

Invisible

Robot
Feb 11, 2006
A professor once said that the reason why women rejoice greatly during their weddings while the men keep a straight faces was because, the woman feels like:"oh, at last I have nailed him!" and the man laments:"Oh, what a fool I have been; trouble was on its own and I went to buy it for myself, now I'm no longer going to be free!"

The question is:
Do you sometimes wish you weren't married or that your marital status could be suspended even for just a few hours? Please sincere answers will be appreciated.

A significant number of married people wish they were not married, a significant number of single people wish they were married.The grass is always greener on the other side.

The question is:
Do you sometimes wish you weren't married or that your marital status could be suspended even for just a few hours? Please sincere answers will be appreciated.

...mbona ni kawaida tu hiyo...

the funny thing is, it isn't why you are married, hapana!

...it is why you got yourself married to this 'nasty' woman!
(when things turns sour)

:(

(when things turns sour)

not why married to the ugly, coward, foolish, irresponsible man.

---mwamba ngoma...

---i really hope you personally never came to such thoughts Mama! :)

..huvutia kwake, mnatushusha sana kina mama kama vile sie tu ndio tunatakiwa kuolewa, for this case.

Steve, I ve never had such thought and never shall I God willing.

kurudi tena kwenye u- single?! ...no way!
my single life had its own challenges and my marriage life has its own challenges too but overall speaking I'm far better being married, I don't wish to back to single life

Binafsi mawazo hayo hayajawi kupita katika kichwa changu,sana sana siku ambayo wife atakuwa amenitibua kidogo ambalo ni jambo lisilozuilika,naweza kuwaza kama pangekuwa na tofauti kama ningeoa mwanamke mwingine tofauti na yeye,ambalo mwishowe jibu lake uwa ni hapana.
Lakini sijawahi na sidhani kama nitakuja kuwaza kuyarudia maisha ya useja,sana sana nahisi nilichelewa kuoa.

To be honest at times you think how would it be if I were single!!! but when I think of the many things (sweet marital life, sweet family life, the sharing of sorrows, the plans you put together, the legal ownership of ur mate, the etc (u can name millions)) I just can never wish to be single, I am a hunderd times healthier having my spouse always next to me.

Sometimes I do wish I was not married for at least a day, have a marriage free vacation and then go back to my marriage! ;) But not be single!

not why married to the ugly, coward, foolish, irresponsible man.

Gender fight!!!
Well to every decision one makes either getting married or staying single there always comes a time when you ask yourself why did you decide that way!!!

> A married person may ask why did she/he get married only because of some bitter times they are going through!
> A single person may also be asking him/herself how come he/she is not married!! As life is hard enough and may be wishing to share the life costs!

Life will always be like that no one hac ever been satisfied!!!

The question is:

Invisible, surely you will get a myriad of responses for those against marriage and those for it. Personally and from experience, a choice can only be right if it has a time frame before expiration for the need of such a choice. Marriage is one of those, I have seen happy couples and I have seen 'challenged' couples (I call them so because I think problems are there to challenge you and not to destroy you). Most of the challenged couples are those that never had a strong foundation early on and there was a mismatch that was deliberately ignored initially with the hope that things would recover in due time. Many of these are where men/women are cheats. Let me not lie to you "THE MOMENT YOU COMMIT ADULTERY AND YOUR SPOUSE KNOWS ABOUT IT, YOU HAVE BROKEN YOUR MARRIAGE". Other forms of people who never make it are those who are pathological liars, misers, lack compassion for their spouses, people who typicaly irresponsible and selfish.

If you ask anyone about their marriage, most may want to portray a bed of roses and say they never wished for such, there are breaking points and there are near breaking points. Timing of your question matters as well. If you ask most people married in the past one - three years, they will have no qualms. Come the kids and other responsibilities after 8 years of marriage, thats where you begin to see true colors.

We all have regretted at some point in time. Regrets come with imperfections, accepting imperfections reduces the risk of high end regrets. But again there are imperfections and IMPERFECTIONS!

get my drift...............

(when things turns sour)

Were u in your right senses when u chose this nasty woman while there are lots of nice women out there?
Was this a gamble?

To be honest at times you think how would it be if I were single!!! but when I think of the many things (sweet marital life, sweet family life, the sharing of sorrows, the plans you put together, the legal ownership of ur mate, the etc (u can name millions)) I just can never wish to be single, I am a hunderd times healthier having my spouse always next to me.

Interesting!
Can u shade some light on the legal ownership of ur mate plzz?