WOMEN GIVE US THEIR BODIES BUT THEIR HEARTS BELONG TO SUPERSTARS,e.g(KANUMBA'S DEATH)

My own research has shown that for a woman it doesn't matter whether you are poor or rich, whether you are powerful or weak you can never predict what she will do next. take a good example for the wife of president Mgabe,Jacob Zuma these men have everything including army and still they cheat think about and try to be fair.

My own research has shown that for a woman it doesn't matter whether you are poor or rich, whether you are powerful or weak you can never predict what she will do next. take a good example for the wife of president Mgabe,Jacob Zuma these men have everything including army and still they cheat think about and try to be fair.
Hiyo "EVERYTHING" waliyonayo ni kwa mujibu wako na sio wa hao wanawake zao. Kama nao wangeona waume zao wana "everything" wasingetoka nje kutafuta "nothing".

No Lizy for a woman to be noble she has to be a God-fearing woman real, under normal circumstances she cannot.
Iam a man speaking from exprience.

Yes and that reality includes you Mother, Kama Baba ako Angekuwa na mawazo Kama hayo ungezaliwa wewe ukapata naFasi ya kudharau hawa wanawake Wa muhimu sana?

Dear JF members I thought I know women believe me now I'm back to squre one, I think I hardly no women to be honesty if you think you know them you must be telling lies to your self. I'm not negative about them but I'm facing the reality about them.

Listen I cannot marry a woman it depends which reason will I consider to marry a woman.
I will marry a woman because I want to have kids and raise kids to be good citizen of this world. But I will not marry by the reason that this woman now she is my woman, word 'my' I will not consider because the moment she gets touched sexually by another man she stops being mine, she becomes only the mother of my kids you get that.

Hey try to calm down don't take it personally I want to know your views on this matter it seems you have got to the end of ur contribution, but I can tell u even my own mother I remember she warned me about women telling me do not trust us we are not as good as you think, I think she was right.

when a woman is with a man in relationship she considers you as the superman but when she sets her eyes on another man she doesn't remember about the former superman simple like that.

No Lizy for a woman to be noble she has to be a God-fearing woman real, under normal circumstances she cannot.
Iam a man speaking from exprience.

And I am a woman. .Speaking from experience.

Back
Top Bottom