Wife is pregnant and hates me?

R.B

JF-Expert Member
May 10, 2012
[h=1]Wife is pregnant and hates me?[/h]Hi my wife is in her 2nd Trimester and it seems like I can do nothing right.
We fight like cats and dog. We have only been married for about 4 months, I brought 2 kids with me that are still living at home and she has one. Of course the kids are always and issue but that is part of being parents. My wife is a very independent woman, who likes thing a certain way. I need some advice on how to be a better husband and father. None of our kids are trouble kids, just kids growing up. I love my wife dearly and want to open the lines communication.

So friends help me out and point me in the right direction.
I will say I do most of the cooking, I do the laundry and treat my wife as if she was a queen, so I don't know what else to do. She tells me I am not hard enough on the kids (mine) and that I don't support her. I think I do.

I leave it up to you to help me out.

Why are you doing all the cooking and laundry? I think thats were the problem came from. Be a man brother! Dont practise bookish love. Very few women respect men who are busy with house works. Try to leave these job to her and see whether it help? Other wise be hard to her.

wife is pregnant and hates me?

hi my wife is in her 2nd trimester and it seems like i can do nothing right.
We fight like cats and dog. We have only been married for about 4 months, i brought 2 kids with me that are still living at home and she has one. Of course the kids are always and issue but that is part of being parents. My wife is a very independent woman, who likes thing a certain way. I need some advice on how to be a better husband and father. None of our kids are trouble kids, just kids growing up. I love my wife dearly and want to open the lines communication.

I will say i do most of the cooking, i do the laundry and treat my wife as if she was a queen, so i don't know what else to do. She tells me i am not hard enough on the kids (mine) and that i don't support her. I think i do.

this is a private business. I am out

Ni hali ya ujauzito akishusha engine ataacha, so vumilia!

Uwiiiiii

Sijaelewa kitu hapa.

Nahitaji tafsiri kwa kichaga au kiswahili tafadhali.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using JamiiForums

[h=1]Wife is pregnant and hates me?[/h]Hi my wife is in her 2nd Trimester and it seems like I can do nothing right.
We fight like cats and dog. We have only been married for about 4 months, I brought 2 kids with me that are still loving at home and she has one. Of course the kids are always and issue but that is part of being parents. My wife is a very independent woman, who likes thing a certain way. I need some advice on how to be a better husband and father. None of our kids are trouble kids, just kids growing up. I love my wife dearly and want to open the lines communication.

I will say I do most of the cooking, I do the laundry and treat my wife as if she was a queen, so I don't know what else to do. She tells me I am not hard enough on the kids (mine) and that I don't support her. I think I do.

I'm pregga too.Its hormones (HCG) mara nyingi ni first trimester .Kama juzi usiku my hubby came home from work nilikuwa nipo chumbani just watching tv .I have the best husband ever loving and tender lakini siku hiyo Amekuja nilipokaa he kissed me nikamsukuma .Nilijisikia vibaya cause that's not me ni hormones .Nikaenda chini yaani mume wangu alikuwa myonge wacha nianze kulia nilimwomba mume wangu msamaha nikamwelezea what's happening aliekewa lakini wazungu siunajua tena hapo lows elf esteem yake nilishaanza kummumiza.Nina attitude sasa hivi ila he knows it's not me .

I'm pregga too.Its hormones (HCG) mara nyingi ni first trimester .Kama juzi usiku my hubby came home from work nilikuwa nipo chumbani just watching tv .I have the best husband ever loving and tender lakini siku hiyo Amekuja nilipokaa he kissed me nikamsukuma .Nilijisikia vibaya cause that's not me ni hormones .Nikaenda chini yaani mume wangu alikuwa myonge wacha nianze kulia nilimwomba mume wangu msamaha nikamwelezea what's happening aliekewa lakini wazungu siunajua tena hapo lows elf esteem yake nilishaanza kummumiza.Nina attitude sasa hivi ila he knows it's not me .

Natalia wa MUZUNGU...Shikamoo dada!

Bado na utafua hadi makufuli na HG hamna kumgusa hahahaaaaaa akija kwangu nakusaidia kutengeneza "Tanroad"

Wife is pregnant and hates me?

Hi my wife is in her 2nd Trimester and it seems like I can do nothing right.
We fight like cats and dog. We have only been married for about 4 months, I brought 2 kids with me that are still living at home and she has one. Of course the kids are always and issue but that is part of being parents. My wife is a very independent woman, who likes thing a certain way. I need some advice on how to be a better husband and father. None of our kids are trouble kids, just kids growing up. I love my wife dearly and want to open the lines communication.

You have only succeeded in making your relationship with your wife clear, but you have left out crucial details.I am an african, (actually a chagga) and when you tell me that you do the cooking and other household chores you make me faint! Tell us your background. Are you for example living abroad? Is your wife an african? European? What do you mean when you say: 'You brought two kids that are still living at home'? Did you tel your wife about these kids before you married her? She could be in a kind of huff about these kids who come from 'nowhere' Pregnant women suffer from some kind of hormonal imbalance which affects their moods. It seems to me that in trying to show your love to her you are overdoing it. Tone it down a little and leave a gap for her to ask for. That's all I can say my dear in the absence of other details.

Hiyo ni kawaida kabisa na ni bahati yako kubwa sana katokea kukuchukia kwenye uja uzito. Ungelia angetokea kukupenda, usingeweza kufanya lolote zaidi ya kuwa pembeni yake saa zote, ungekatazwa hata kukoga ili asikie harufu ya jasho lako saa zote.

Hongera.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu

Hormones tu, akishazaa atatulia. Uwe mpole, mvumilie, m' support..