Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by dazu, Apr 22, 2011.

1. dazu

dazu JF-Expert Member

Apr 22, 2011
    A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.

She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee.

"What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and
    you were only 17?" he asks solemnly.

The wife is touched thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies.

The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when
    your father caught us in the back seat of my car?"

"Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues..."Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years".
    "I remember that too", she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says... "I would have gotten out today!"
  2. AshaDii

AshaDii Platinum Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Ndio ilivyo mtu na mwenza wake wote hukumbuka incindent kwa reasons tofauti. Mwanamke anaweza muuliza mme "do you remember the last time tuli spend quality time pale kempisky?" the guy anajibu "nakumbuka siku ile ndio nilifanyia service gari yangu weekend hii itaibid nipeleke garage."
  3. Mshume Kiyate

Mshume Kiyate JF-Expert Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Masikini Asha pole najua imeishakutokea
  4. AshaDii

AshaDii Platinum Member

Apr 23, 2011

Asante. But simuachi hiyo ni moja ya weakness, strengths zake ni za kufa mtu!