WHO pandemic treaty is about global dominion by the few and total control of the masses

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017
COMMISSION TO EXPOSE EVIL
So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.” Mathew 10:26-28

WHO pandemic treaty is about global dominion

Meryl Nass, a biowarfare and epidemics expert, has warned about the globalist agenda to impose a "global dominion by the few and total control of the masses" disguised as an international pandemic treaty under the World Health Organization (WHO).

According to Nass, whose medical license was suspended in January 2022 by the Maine medical board for allegedly spreading "COVID misinformation" and prescribing ivermectin, the current draft of the treaty and the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) would require the public to have mRNA-based vaccination. However, these vaccines are only produced in 100 days by skipping human trials and reducing safety and efficacy testing to the bare minimum.

The treaty gives the director-general of the WHO additional power to determine which medications can be used in medical emergencies. This means that the WHO will gain authority over the healthcare of the public in different states, obliging local healthcare practitioners to adhere to their directives. (Related: WHO whistleblower: Globalist puppets seek full control over humanity through deployment of COVID-19 pandemic treaty.)

The WHO is also set to implement nationwide biosurveillance programs to identify potential pandemic-causing pathogens by testing humans, domesticated and farm animals and wildlife, as well as inspecting farms, factories, wastewater, and more. Additionally, the WHO director-general can declare a pandemic or even a potential one, but with no predefined criteria to declare one.

Furthermore, the director-general can act based on little more than hearsay. Concrete evidence of an impending or ongoing pandemic is not a prerequisite. Nations are also obliged to monitor and censor social media to push the WHO's narrative.

This globalist agenda, disguised as a treaty, implies a loss of medical freedom and bodily autonomy for the masses.

WHO pandemic treaty encourages gain-of-function research
In an article published by Nass entitled "The WHO’s Proposed Treaty Will Increase Manmade Pandemics," she pointed out that the treaty encourages "gain-of-function" research, a euphemism for biological warfare research, to predict future pandemic threats or potential bioweapons.

Meaning, the WHO obliges its members to actively search for potentially pandemic-causing pathogens and, once found, share them and any associated research globally. With this strategy, it would be harder to blame a country or organization as all nations are working with the same pathogens.

Moreover, the treaty proposes that governments share all viruses and bacteria with "pandemic potential" with the WHO and other governments, even putting their genomic sequences online. However, this plan risks exposing dangerous pathogens to hackers and other malicious actors, undermining global security.

In short, gain-of-function research is explicitly incentivized by the treaty.

Ultimately, the WHO treaty pushes people in the opposite direction of what is required to prevent future pandemics. To effectively prevent pandemics, it is necessary to stop gain-of-function research, as it represents the most significant pandemic threat.

"It is the public who pays the cost of the research, [and] then pays again for the accidents and deliberate leaks. Wouldn't it be better to end gain-of-function research entirely, by restricting funding or closing the laboratories, rather than encouraging the distribution of biological weapons? If we want a decent future, it is crucial that we control these weapons instead of proliferating them," Nass wrote.

WHO pandemic treaty is about global dominion

Meryl Nass, a biowarfare and epidemics expert, has warned about the globalist agenda to impose a "global dominion by the few and total control of the masses" disguised as an international pandemic treaty under the World Health Organization (WHO).

According to Nass, whose medical license was suspended in January 2022 by the Maine medical board for allegedly spreading "COVID misinformation" and prescribing ivermectin, the current draft of the treaty and the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) would require the public to have mRNA-based vaccination. However, these vaccines are only produced in 100 days by skipping human trials and reducing safety and efficacy testing to the bare minimum.

The treaty gives the director-general of the WHO additional power to determine which medications can be used in medical emergencies. This means that the WHO will gain authority over the healthcare of the public in different states, obliging local healthcare practitioners to adhere to their directives. (Related: WHO whistleblower: Globalist puppets seek full control over humanity through deployment of COVID-19 pandemic treaty.)

The WHO is also set to implement nationwide biosurveillance programs to identify potential pandemic-causing pathogens by testing humans, domesticated and farm animals and wildlife, as well as inspecting farms, factories, wastewater, and more. Additionally, the WHO director-general can declare a pandemic or even a potential one, but with no predefined criteria to declare one.

Furthermore, the director-general can act based on little more than hearsay. Concrete evidence of an impending or ongoing pandemic is not a prerequisite. Nations are also obliged to monitor and censor social media to push the WHO's narrative.

This globalist agenda, disguised as a treaty, implies a loss of medical freedom and bodily autonomy for the masses.

WHO pandemic treaty encourages gain-of-function research
In an article published by Nass entitled "The WHO’s Proposed Treaty Will Increase Manmade Pandemics," she pointed out that the treaty encourages "gain-of-function" research, a euphemism for biological warfare research, to predict future pandemic threats or potential bioweapons.

Meaning, the WHO obliges its members to actively search for potentially pandemic-causing pathogens and, once found, share them and any associated research globally. With this strategy, it would be harder to blame a country or organization as all nations are working with the same pathogens.

Moreover, the treaty proposes that governments share all viruses and bacteria with "pandemic potential" with the WHO and other governments, even putting their genomic sequences online. However, this plan risks exposing dangerous pathogens to hackers and other malicious actors, undermining global security.

In short, gain-of-function research is explicitly incentivized by the treaty.

Ultimately, the WHO treaty pushes people in the opposite direction of what is required to prevent future pandemics. To effectively prevent pandemics, it is necessary to stop gain-of-function research, as it represents the most significant pandemic threat.

"It is the public who pays the cost of the research, [and] then pays again for the accidents and deliberate leaks. Wouldn't it be better to end gain-of-function research entirely, by restricting funding or closing the laboratories, rather than encouraging the distribution of biological weapons? If we want a decent future, it is crucial that we control these weapons instead of proliferating them," Nass wrote.
Conspiracy guru is back.

Conspiracy guru is back.
Either you are ignorant of the origin of the concept of conspiracy theory or you are being used to advance the evil agenda of the dark forces.Either way,wake up from your slumber,you are like a sheep being sent to the slaughter pad.

Either you are ignorant of the origin of the concept of conspiracy theory or you are being used to advance the evil agenda of the dark forces.Either way,wake up from your slumber,you are a sheep being sent to the slaughter pad.
You know, I thought you took my advice and seek help. Obviously not.

You know, I thought you took my advice and seek help. Obviously not.
I think I should do you a favour and educate you.Follow the following link to know the origin of the concept of conspiracy theory.I believe it was shear ignorance which made you use the phrase.

Remember that using the phrase helps our enemies advance their evil agenda against us.Wake up brother.

I think I should do you a favour and educate you.Follow the following link to know the origin of the concept of conspiracy theory.I believe it was shear ignorance which made you use the phrase.

Remember that using the phrase helps our enemies advance their evil agenda against us.Wake up brother.

I'm really worried about your mental state. Whatever I can do to help, please reach out.

I'm really worried about your mental state. Whatever I can do to help, please reach out.
Reach out to who,you!?Satan's agent? Over my dead body.And funny,you doubt my mental health instead of me doubting your mental state by accepting to be used by Satan?I believe it is me who you should reach out for help because you are a slave of Satan and sin.Again wake up brother,yaani hujitambui kabisa,you are dead because of sin,hadi huruma.

Reach out to who,you!?Satan's agent? Over my dead body.And funny,you doubt my mental health instead of me doubting your mental state by accepting to be used by Satan?I believe it is me who you should reach out for help because you are a slave of Satan and sin.Again wake up brother,yaani hujitambui kabisa,you are dead because of sin,hadi huruma.
Ha haa haaa. You are so funny.

Ha haa haaa. You are so funny.
Unachekea kifo cha dhambi na jehanam ya moto mkuu,pole sana ndugu yangu.Acha kiburi cha uzima,utaangamia.Njoo kwa Bwana Yesu akukomboe na hatimaye urithi uzima wa milele.

Unachekea kifo cha dhambi na jehanam ya moto mkuu,pole sana ndugu yangu.Acha kiburi cha uzima,utaangamia.Njoo kwa Bwana Yesu akukomboe na hatimaye urithi uzima wa milele.
At least sasa unaongea kinachoeleweka. It's the other stuff you post that is problematic to me.

At least sasa unaongea kinachoeleweka. It's the other stuff you post that is problematic to me.
It is not problematic atall. Only if you knew what the WHO or the UN stands for,you wouldn't find my post problematic.

The organizations are evil bodies and 100% anti-human.They are here to rubber stamp evil agenda of various international agencies.

Kuna pandemic inakuja mwishoni mwa mwaka huu miezi michache hapo mbele au mwanzoni mwa mwakani .
Hii issue ni serious , it looks like kuna cabal ipo nyuma ya haya mambo ina manipulate mambo .

Kuna pandemic inakuja mwishoni mwa mwaka huu miezi michache hapo mbele au mwanzoni mwa mwakani .
Hii issue ni serious , it looks like kuna cabal ipo nyuma ya haya mambo ina manipulate mambo .
Mkuu sio it looks like,there is a cabal behind it all,ipo,na the WHO organization ndiyo rubber stamp, it is such an evil organization.Waliowekwa kuwa front man ni Bill Gates na Anthony Fauci.Organizations ni DARPA,CDC,EMA na WEF.Overseer ni the UN.Mkuu we are living in such an evil World,wewe acha tu.

Mungu wako karuhusu hayo wewe nani kupinga.

Mkuu sio it looks like,there is a cabal behind it all,ipo,na the WHO organization ndiyo rubber stamp, it is such an evil organization.Waliowekwa kuwa front man ni Bill Gates na Anthony Fauci.Organizations ni DARPA,CDC,EMA na WEF.Overseer ni the UN.Mkuu we are living in such an evil World,wewe acha tu.

Nenda kaishi mbinguni unafanya nini kwenye hii evil world.

Mungu wako karuhusu hayo wewe nani kupinga.
Ni kweli Jiwe Angavu partly,ila naomba niseme kwamba sio Mungu wangu anayefanya hayo,amemruhusu Shetani awaadabishe wanadamu kwa kuwa wamemuasi.God is using Satan as a tool.

Jiwe Angavu it seems my God is not your God,maana umesema,"Mungu wako."Naomba awe wako pia,it is at your best interest.Dunia ina mwisho and at time "t," you will face "my God," utasemaje,pride of life will not help you.Believe Jesus as your Personal Saviour,pride of life will not help you.

Ni kweli Jiwe Angavu partly,ila naomba niseme kwamba sio Mungu wangu anayefanya hayo,amemruhusu Shetani awaadabishe wanadamu kwa kuwa wamemuasi.God is using Satan as a tool.

Jiwe Angavu it seems my God is not your God,maana umesema,"Mungu wako."Naomba awe wako pia,it is at your best interest.Dunia Ina mwisho and ayt time "t," you will face "my God," utasemaje?Come-on,pride of life will not help you.

Mungu na shetani lao moja,yani Mungu akiona wanadamu hawamfuati ana mruhusu shetani awaadhibu ili waumie wamkumbuke na kumfuata mungu,wafia dini ni wapumbafu sana,kweli nazidi kuamini dini ni ugonjwa mbaya wa akili.

Nenda kaishi mbinguni unafanya nini kwenye hii evil world.
Sio mimi ninayeamua,wakati aliopanga Mungu ukifika nitaondoka.Bado Mungu ana kazi na mimi duniani,ikiwa ni pamoja na KUKUSHUHUDIA wewe ili uokolewe.Anakupenda,na anataka uache DHAMBI uje kwake.

Bullshit.

Sio mimi ninayeamua,wakati aliopanga Mungu ukifika nitaondoka.Bado Mungu ana kazi na mimi duniani,ikiwa ni pamoja na KUKUSHUHUDIA wewe ili uokolewe.Anakupenda,na anataka uache DHAMBI uje kwake.

Dhambi ni mtazamo tu.