What would you do if...........

doctorz

JF-Expert Member
Aug 10, 2010
I know I can be a snob sometime. But thats who I am. I commented today what could have been bad but not wrong.

Nisamehe saaaana LiZzy, Smile, AshaDee and all Ladies in JF. Lizzy my sister please dont hesitate to reprimand me. Thats the way I like it. You my gents freinds what would you do if you have done something offensive to ladies?

WEEKEND NJEMA.

If you know/feel that you were offensive to someone swallow your pride and APOLOGISE!!

What did you do anyway? Nataka kujua just how mean you were.

What would u do if u ur girl catchs u masterbating after she made an advance n u said u r tired?!!!!!

mmmh! I did quote you and answered you leo pale ulipotuomba msamaha ladies wa jf na ulitutaja hivo hiov..... Au ni a way forward to your other intentions...lol Doc you have mentioned Lizzy mara mbili hapo... reading between the line...... Oh' you name it you are by the way the Doc! lol (no bad intentions mind you):eyebrows:

mmmh! I did quote you and answered you leo pale ulipotuomba msamaha ladies wa jf na ulitutaja hivo hiov..... Au ni a way forward to your other intentions...lol Doc you have mentioned Lizzy mara mbili hapo... reading between the line...... Oh' you name it you are by the way the Doc! lol (no bad intentions mind you):eyebrows:

is he mean ashadii or ashadee?

Acha tu wifi, Kaunga kanichekesha kweli, yaan kama vile namuona huyo aliyekutwa...lol

Kuna movie naangalia inahusu 3 couples kila moja ina maissue zake, moja ndio hiyo jamaa anamind nyeto ajabu!