What amaze you on different opinion of generation Z and Millennials?

Shining Light

JF-Expert Member
Jan 8, 2024
Have you got into a discussion of Generation Z and Millennials, It's usually really funny with the views they have on different issues?

It's funny how simply generation z can speak back to their parents, and millennials don't even dare. It amazes me how generation z value their opinions and expressive they can be but Millennials keep their opinions and feelings to themselves.

Sometimes we shouldn't blame the thinking capacity of the generation z, because the parental system has changed a lot.

parents of these days, reap what they sow, you can't grow a giant out of a lizard.

Sometimes we shouldn't blame the thinking capacity of the generation z, because the parental system has changed a lot.

parents of these days, reap what they sow, you can't grow a giant out of a lizard.
It's truly, Even with how Generation Z and Generation alpha think is so different, This could be because of technology involved as well. But also it's not easy to nurture your child far away from how you were nurtured and this causes generation clashes, jokes and misunderstandings too.

What amazes me a lot about the generation z, is how they manage to penetrate through the global change.

And become one among the leading figures in different life aspect.
In sport we got people like mbape, Bellingham.

In Business we got figures like Ritesh Agarwal, moziah bridges, sir Jeff and Rachel zietz.

What amazes me a lot about the generation z, is how they manage to penetrate through the global change.

And become one among the leading figures in different life aspect.
In sport we got people like mbape, Bellingham.

In Business we got figures like Ritesh Agarwal, moziah bridges, sir Jeff and Rachel zietz.
But sadly in our country think Gen Z are just making excuses and want everything to be fed to them.

But sadly in our country think Gen Z are just making excuses and want everything to be fed to them.
Hahaha, I can't say much about our country, but it might be true.

This might be 50/50 balance, some youth are great, some are messy.

we have seen a lot of good and crazy things popping on the internet about the generation z.

So the only thing is to keep pushing and breaking the poverty boundaries, don't blame anyone else about your failures.

Hahaha, I can't say much about our country, but it might be true.

This might be 50/50 balance, some youth are great, some are messy.

we have seen a lot of good and crazy things popping on the internet about the generation z.

So the only thing is to keep pushing and breaking the poverty boundaries, don't blame anyone else about your failures.
Our country tell youth, they don't have the motives or are not hungry enough and that's why they don't want to retire and holding on to their positions

Our country tell youth, they don't have the motives or are not hungry enough and that's why they don't want to retire and holding on to their positions
let me tell you the truth, never expect the government to fulfill your life demands(it's a big no).

they don't want you to get awaken and understand your truly values and goals.

You will hear them saying "we are the government of the poor people", but the truth is they use as a tool to achieve what they want.

let me tell you the truth, never expect the government to fulfill your life demands(it's a big no).

they don't want you to get awaken and understand your truly values and goals.

You will hear them saying "we are the government of the poor people", but the truth is they use as a tool to achieve what they want.
so sad how the world is so corrupted

so sad how the world is so corrupted
Hahaha, why blame the world??, it's all the matter about self interest.

No one wants to become a part of something, without benefiting from it.
and that's how the world works.

forget about me and you, your fiance, teacher, parents, they love you not for who you're. But what they see in you.

Blaming the parental system and general modern upbringing for the differences between Generation Z and Millennials is overlooking the broader societal shifts that have influenced these generations. The way parents raise their children and the societal norms that shape their upbringing are undoubtedly influential, but they are not the sole determinants of how individuals from these generations behave.

It's important to recognize that each generation faces unique challenges and experiences that shape their attitudes and behaviors. Millennials grew up during a time of rapid technological advancement and economic uncertainty, which may have led them to approach authority figures with caution and to be more reserved in expressing their opinions.

On the other hand, Generation Z has been raised in an era of unprecedented access to information and communication technologies, which has empowered them to be more outspoken and assertive in expressing their views. Additionally, the cultural and social movements of recent years have emphasized the importance of individual expression and authenticity, which may have contributed to Generation Z's willingness to challenge traditional authority figures.

While parenting styles and societal norms certainly play a role, it's overly simplistic to attribute the differences between these generations solely to these factors. A more nuanced understanding of the broader cultural, economic, and technological forces at play is needed to fully comprehend the dynamics between Generation Z and Millennials.

Tusiojua ngeli tunakomenti wapi maana kwa kweli I am amaze! 😁

Hakuna jipya. Ni misigano ya kawaida tu kati ya kizazi kipya na kile kilichotangulia. Kwa kawaida kizazi kipya hukiona kile kilichotangulia kuwa kimepitwa na wakati na hakijui kitu; na kizazi tangulizi nacho hukiona kizazi cha sasa kama kilichopotea na kisicho na matumaini; japo kuna mambo machache ambayo yanaweza kiviunganisha pamoja.

Inahitaji uvumilivu na kila mmoja kutimiza jukumu lake pamoja na kujaribu kujishabihisha na maendeleo ya dunia hii inayokwenda kasi hasa kisayansi na kitekinolojia. Vinginevyo ni rahisi sana kuachwa nyuma na kuwa obsolete.
Hahahaha Eti ngeli🤣🤣, mkubwa bhana.