Wedding bells no more for Tom Cruise and Katie h_Holmes

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
The couple who had initiated themselves to a cult........in fact Tom was there even before they tied the knot and he later nudged his wife to join him there. These so-called Scientologists seem to have had enough with each other....................they just can't stand each anymore.............and they are divorcing now........

Culture Film Tom Cruise Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to divorce Actors are to end their marriage of five years, according to their lawyers Share 418 Email Staff and agencies guardian.co.uk, Friday 29 June 2012 18.29 BST Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at the London premiere of Valkyrie in 2009 Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at the London premiere of Valkyrie in 2009. Photograph: Mike Marsland/WireImage.com Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are divorcing after almost six years of marriage. Cruise's lawyer Bert Fields said Holmes had filed divorce papers on Thursday. His representative Amanda Lundberg said: "Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy to work this out." Holmes's attorney Jonathan Wolfe told People magazine:

"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family. Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest." Cruise, 49, and Holmes, 33, were married in November 2006 after a year and a half together. He raised eyebrows by jumping on to a couch to declare his love for her on the Oprah Winfrey show, saying: "I can't be cool. I can't be laid-back. Something happened and I want to celebrate it." Holmes revealed she had had a crush on the Top Gun actor as a girl. He proposed at the Eiffel Tower in Paris in June 2005, and they were married at a 15th-century Italian castle in a ceremony conducted by a Church of Scientology minister in front of A-list guests.

Cruise had recently attended the premiere for Rock of Ages alone, and was also without Holmes when he picked up a Friars Club entertainment icon award this month. At the time, he said she was abroad and the family would reunite in time for Father's Day. A year ago, receiving an award from Women in Film, Holmes thanked Cruise in the audience, saying his "commitment to his work and family inspires me daily". They have one daughter, Suri, who is six. This was Holmes's first marriage and the third for Cruise, who was previously married to the actor Nicole Kidman, with whom he has two children, and Mimi Rogers. Cruise is currently shooting the comic book adaptation Oblivion in Iceland, while Holmes is in New York.

wanasema jamaa huyu mke wa tatu wanaachana na wote amewaacha wakifikisha umri wa miaka 33, (necole kidman, katie holmes n the other) hii ni coincidence au?? Pia jamaa ni muumini mkubwa wa dini ya scientology pengine ndio inachangia wa divorce. Muddorch juzi alimponda kwamba something evil is going kwa cruise na scientology

I knew it from the start somewhere down the road its gonna hit bad. Still I believe he was perfect match with Nicole

Nilicheka niliposikia huyo the soon to be ex anasema sasa anaweza kuvaa viatu virefu; nikakumbuka mjadala wa wanaume wafupi. Kumbe wanazuia partners wao wasivae viatu virefu ili wao wasizidi kuonekana wafupi. Lol.

Fuatilia yangu juu juu ni kuwa jamaa inawezekana si riziki, ndio maana hao wanawake wakishajitambua na kuona ku pretend ni ujinga wanabwaga manyanga. Na baada ya divorce wanakuja kuzaa na wanaume wengine wakati jamaa hajawahi mpa mke mimba.

Nilicheka niliposikia huyo the soon to be ex anasema sasa anaweza kuvaa viatu virefu; nikakumbuka mjadala wa wanaume wafupi. Kumbe wanazuia partners wao wasivae viatu virefu ili wao wasizidi kuonekana wafupi. Lol.

Fuatilia yangu juu juu ni kuwa jamaa inawezekana si riziki, ndio maana hao wanawake wakishajitambua na kuona ku pretend ni ujinga wanabwaga manyanga. Na baada ya divorce wanakuja kuzaa na wanaume wengine wakati jamaa hajawahi mpa mke mimba.

mnh na hao watoto wa tatu?:baby:

Hao watoto watatu wawili wa kwanza ali adopt, mmoja wa mwisho mkewe (the soon to be ex) amemzalia; lakini hatujuhi amezaa kivipi labda amepandikiza, kwani inasemekana mkewe alikuwa anataka watoto zaidi. Na wale wanawake wa kwanza si kuwa walikuwa hawataki watoto wa kuzaa wenyewe, ila hawakuwahi ku conceive wakiwa naye.

mnh na hao watoto wa tatu?:baby:

Back
Top Bottom