We need Ac and Generators proffesinal

joss1973

JF-Expert Member
Mar 18, 2010
We need a compang or agent who is good in ac and generators.our generators is from Italy known as Goff and Zordan.we need for servicing generators.assuring the equipment work perfectly.for more infor contact 0713 95 92 90

We need a compang or agent who is good in ac and generators.our generators is from Italy known as Goff and Zordan.we need for servicing generators.assuring the equipment work perfectly.for more infor contact 0713 95 92 90

Check with this person 0784 944770, am sure you will never regret when you give him a chance for generator. He is the one servicing mine. He is from Mek Elekt enterprises

Do you need somebody for permanent employment or to work for contract?my self I am experienced with generators works,from installation,service,configuring panels,etc.I have been working with brands like,aj power from uk with lister petter,sisu and perkins engines,fg wilson with perkins engines,cummins generators,kirloskar and CAT.call me if interested:0717567879,Evans

For AC issue contact Haji Mrisho he has enough proven work experience for AC maintenance,installation etc call him on 0759230547/0787230547