Waziri Ngeleja: Serikali imeridhia kuilipa DOWANS Bilioni 95

Since when Board of Directors be the owners of the company.. that is a crap..

Jakaya na Ngeleja knows who is the really owner <<< Rostam Aziz>>>

If Brela had that information why didn't they say ever since we start complaining?? about a month now..

And this is very funny Bakari Malima said he doesn't know the owner, Ngeleja said he doesn't know the owner only to get the names from BRELA. Now what does this mean... even the case while it was decided in court in france no body from the government knew about that or wanted to know what is going on.

MY another big suprice why put pravite defencive attonery << Rex Attonery>>> while AG's office can stand for that kind of cases..Is the AG office only advice the Government of defend also the Government??????

What is realy the function on AG's office?
na waziri kakaa na naibu wake na katibu mkuu wana-address taifa kama vile wote ni maselule... inasikitisha

Yeah Rev! It is really disturbing to see such things happening in 2010, during this age of information and when the world is considered a village. All in the blessings of the govt and the presidaa himself ofcourse.

Halafu yet these same loons eti tunategemea wataitoa Tanzania hapa ilipo kuivusha kuleeee!!!!!!! It is strange to see that it has taken about a month kwa Ngeleja kuandaa the so called tamko la serikali. If mmiliki wa Dowans is these fellas mentioned by minister Ngeleja kwa nini kulikuwa na kigugumizi kuwataja toka mwanzo? And what is news here? mbona hawa watu walishawahi kutajwa huko nyuma na ofcorse Tanzania daima iliwataja last week?

All in all JK will be haunted forever na hii Dowans na Richmond regardless the efforts inayofanywa na serikali to distance him from.

One has to trully sit down and ask what led to Laurent Kabila, Paul Kagame and Yoweri Museveni, our neighbours to go Mwituni!

Historia inatukumbusha ya wale kina Maria Antoinette, kina Tzar Nicholas, hata Cuban na American Revolution, ni kutokana na watu kuchoka kunyanyaswa na kufanywa wajinga na watawala.

If Ngeleja has dared to pull a Marie Antoinette today and claim to Watanzania they can go and eat cakes, it his sukuma "cakes" which will be roasted and he may end up been cut into pieces the way Samuel Doe was shredded into itsy bitsy pieces of flesh.

Hivi hawa watu hawaogopi hata Shetani kama Mungu hawamwamini?

Kuna haraka gani ya kuwalipa? mambo ya Rada na vijisenti yalikuwa hivihivi, Watanzania tunaibiwa huku kwetu mvua zinanyesha mabwawa yamejaa umeme hakuna
ULAJI WA MTU KWELI WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO

Can this be the guy they are talking about?

Andrew James Tice’s Summary

Award winning senior global banking executive with 25 years’ proven success in international markets. I provide personalized financial services to a small number of transnational families.

At Deutsche Bank I oversaw the trust & fiduciary business for the Middle East & Africa. There I managed a wide variety of fiduciary structures in Mauritius, Guernsey, Singapore and Cayman. I also represented DB’s private banking business on the UAE executive committee.

Notorious countries for Money Laundering and safe haven for crooks, especially the Vijisenti kind!

Ngeleja Fu**&&&*cked hatuweza kuibiwa mchana mchana hivi hivi hawa wanasababisha vurugu na uvunjufu wa amani

Haiwezekani wanasema Picard is one of them wakati this man alianza kufanya kazi wakati wa Richimond kamuoa Mtanzania Mchaga anaitwa Bahati Moyo

This is not Acceptablea at all

Andrew James Tice

16eeb99.jpg

Family Office Advisor
United Arab Emirates

Past
see less...

3 more...
Education
  • York University - Glendon College
  • Canadian Securities Institute
Connections
icon_conx_16_24x24.gif
221 connections IndustryFinancial Services Websites
Andrew James Tice’s Summary

Award winning senior global banking executive with 25 years’ proven success in international markets. I provide personalized financial services to a small number of transnational families.

At Deutsche Bank I oversaw the trust & fiduciary business for the Middle East & Africa. There I managed a wide variety of fiduciary structures in Mauritius, Guernsey, Singapore and Cayman. I also represented DB’s private banking business on the UAE executive committee.

Prior to Duetsche Bank, I was Managing Director at Royal Bank of Canada Middle East Region. There I led the complete re-engineering of the banks business around three distinct segments. At RBC we formed distribution alliances with four Gulf-based regional banks.

Together with my colleague Laurence Black, we founded the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Arabia Chapter. During that period we were recognized as the Best Trust Services Provider by Euromoney Magazine in 2004.
Andrew James Tice’s Specialties:

Trusts, Companies & Foundations for Family offices.

Andrew James Tice’s Experience

• http://ae.linkedin.com/in/andrewjamestice#nameDirector, Fiduciary Services Division

Deutsche Bank

(Public Company; DB; Investment Banking industry)
    September 2008 — October 2009 (1 year 2 months)
    Oversight of trust & fiduciary business for DB's Middle East & Africa business. MEA’s local representative on UAE Exco and other committees.
  • http://ae.linkedin.com/in/andrewjamestice#nameDirector

Gulf Capital Group

(Financial Services industry)
    December 2005 — February 2008 (2 years 3 months)
  • http://ae.linkedin.com/in/andrewjamestice#nameManaging Director

RBC Royal Bank

(Public Company; 10,001+ employees; RY; Banking industry)
    October 1999 — October 2005 (6 years 1 month)
    Reorganizing the business around 3 distinct—previously underdeveloped—segments, including Corporate, Institutional, and HNWI. Generated new business by forming alliances with 4 Gulf-based banks. Founded the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) in Arabia. Recognized as the Best Trust Services Provider by Euromoney Magazine.
  • http://ae.linkedin.com/in/andrewjamestice#nameSenior Manager, International Services

RBC Royal Bank

(Public Company; 10,001+ employees; RY; Banking industry)
    September 1994 — September 1999 (5 years 1 month)
    Provided international trust & fiduciary, investment management and custody services to the banks' high net worth international client base.
  • http://ae.linkedin.com/in/andrewjamestice#nameSenior Advisor, Wealth Management

Royal Trust

(Public Company; Financial Services industry)
    January 1991 — August 1994 (3 years 8 months)
    Provided fee based wealth management services to Canadian clients. Led in the field of estate planning through helping affleunt Canadians take advantage of corporate executorships, form testamentary trusts and manage thier investment assets.
  • http://ae.linkedin.com/in/andrewjamestice#nameAccount Manager, Portfolio Services

TD Canada Trust

(Public Company; TD; Banking industry)
    September 1984 — May 1991 (6 years 9 months)
    Account Manager Portfolio Services (1989-1991)/Investment Officer (1987-1989). Portfolio Administrator (1985-1986)/Customer Service Representative (1984-1985)
Andrew James Tice’s Education

• York University - Glendon College

B.A. , Economics , 1982 — 1985

• Canadian Securities Institute

Canadian Securities Course , Investment Management
    Licenced in Canada to counsel investors on the selection of appropriate portfolio investments.
website yake ni www.step.org

Kutana na huyu nae hapa face book Gopalakrishnan Balachandran

Gopalakrishnan Balachandran | Facebook

pic.php

Gopalakrishnan Balachandran

My take

Ngoja niwafuatilie wengine wezi. Atakayefanikiwa kumwondoa mmoja wapo atakuwa shujaa wa nchi.

aah wapi!!! ... mnadaganywa

Mwanakijiji unasema kweli. Nadhani jibu la swali hili kama alivyosema Slaa ni JK, kama si kweli kama alivyosema Salva Rweyemamu basi watwambie ukweli mmiliki ni nani. Issue ya pili hii tunadanganywa na waziri wetu. Ni vuzuri tuambiwe hizo hela analipwa nani, Dowans inaonekana haipo kisheria hata kihalisi, ila kuna watu so ni vizuri watajwe. Ni brieface company (ya kitapeli) serikali kusema inailipa hata kama ni Shilingi milioni moja, si haki kwa watanzania. Ina maana inahalalisha wizi wa fedha zetu kirahisi. So better let us know who owns that briefcase.

Siamini kama wanasheria wetu hawana uwezo wa kufahamu kama kampuni hii ni ya brieface au sio, so walijua toka mwanzo kuwa nini kinafanyika. Muhimu ni kuanza kudeal na mmoja hadi mwingine.

Najua wengine ni madaboajenti, kawaambieni mabwana zenu of what I have said and I would simply say bring it on. Kama ya Arusha mnayaona ni trla, basi Sinama nzima na steringi watakuja ule mkao wa bwijampola!
Huu ni wizi wa mchana na ni sawa na mtu kuambiwa bon'goa halafu ukachezewa mchezo mbaya.

Du Amani iwe kwenu, kweli (Rev Kishoka) mtumishi wa Bwana umekasirika.
Tumewaomba Government msilipe hela hizo wao wanang'ang'ania haraka ya nini hata km ni kutoka 185bn hadi 91bn kuna uharaka gani? mnatufanyia waTZ wote mchezo mbaya

welcome mchungaji........niko huku mars tayar.........

ngeleja ni mpumbavu wa wapumbavu na mpumbavu....

mwanasheria mkuu wa serikali KILAZA ni msiba mwingine wa TAIFA

Mkuu mwanasheria si kilaza, alifanya makusudi kabisa ile matokeo yawe kama haya tunayoyaoana. I believe that this is not a mistake it was well planned and this is the least outcome they expected. Tunatakiwa kukataa, tuwaambie hawaibi tena hela zetu.

Watanzania tujiulize swali kama kweli hawa ndio owners wa dowans kulikuwa kuna haja gani ya majina yao kufichwa miaka hii yote ??
Wamiliki hawa wanatoka kwenye ambazo ni very selective kwa maana ya nchi zenye sheria laini za kudhibiti ualifu na pia inakuwakje owners hao ndio wanaunda bodi ya kampuni hii. Kwanini serikali iendeshe swala hili kwa siri namna mpaka jk alipotajwa kuwa ni owner ndio wanatoa majina haya.

mambo bado...but what is 'F@c&'????
fakini...
anyway nimemsikia chizi ngeleja leo kwenye nipashe akihojiwa na maulidi kitenge

Maulidi Kitenge
:kwa hiyo inawezekanaje hao dowans waje tu hivi hivi kuwekeza..ina maana wana mwenyeji wao hapa tanzania
Ngeleja:..ahhh mimi sijui....ila ninachojua nawaomba watanzania waamini mambo ya kwenye maandishi...wasiishi kwa hisia...sikatazi mtu kuwa na hisia lakini waamini kile kinachotoka brela
nikafunga redio.....

Back
Top Bottom