Wakuu JF imeingiliwa!!!

hata mimi kanitumia jana usiku nikamtukana ..hahahahhahaha!!! Mnigeria huyo haha wapopoooooo
kuna mijitu itakuwa imeingizwa chaka tu humu fj

Hizo ni e-mails za kisanii ambazo wale scammers wa ki-west Africa (Nigerians) ndio huzitumia sana kuibia watu info zao. Zimekuwa zikitumwa toka late 1990's. Kama alivyosema mdau hapo juu wewe IGNORE. Cha msingi usijibu. Just delete them and move on.

Hey fella,be ware of those garbage mails from those gals pretending to be ivorians living as refugees in senegal,myself i had 2 posts from different gals with the same description as yours,their nothing but crooks.

Weka kichwa cha thread vizuri. Haifanani na contents. Soma ishu yote then weka appropriate heading.

Huyu ni hacker kutoka Cameroon, ingawaje humu anajijulisha kutoka Ivory Coast. Si rahisi kumban kwa sababu si member wa JF.

Kama kawaida yao, ukimjibu atakwambia ooh mimi yatima, babangu alikuwa mkuu wa benki, msaidizi wa raisi na upuuzi kama huo. Mwisho atakutaka umpe data zako za benki akutumie mamilioni ya $. Ole wako ukimwamini.

Shania David Jammeh; <mis.shania@yahoo.com>

by IceFM on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 pm
She contact me as

shaniaz
- Profile ID: 85630
- 23 y/o female (1987 - September - 10)
- Darfur, Sudan
- English,
- Have no children

My warmest greetings to you that it is a pleasure to write you this email I wish that this mail reach you quickly, my name is shania, I am a single and never married, how are you? I hope you are well sounded in good health over there in your country, I am a good girl with a tender heart, humble and respectful. I would like to know more about you.
Please reply me with this address (mis.shania@yahoo.c om)
I hope to hear from you because I have something very important to speak with you.
shania
mis.s hania@yahoo.com

Hello Dearest xxxxxx
My warm greetings to you it is of great pleasure to be in contact with you in this atmosphere once again i have being hoping to hear from you ever since i wrote you how is your precious life and health i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health, please pardon my helplessness i have taken a decision of writing you due to my situation. I will like to start by explaining my self very clearly to you because i can not hide my feelings, in every through friendship, there is sincerity and open mind, I am a good hearten and open minded girl, i am fair in complexion, i am 172cm tall, I have average body build, i speak English.

My Name is Shania David Jammeh from Sudan the only child of my Late father Mr. David Jammeh, before the death of my father he was a merchant in petroleum, natural gas and land developing, my father was killed by rebel force militias known as the Janjawid who short him several times before he died he was being taking to a private hospital where he stay and died, at this time there was a civil war going on in my country Sudan in the Darfur region where i come from.

my great benefit from my father because he love me so much when he was alive, My father also planed to take me to England to continue my high institution but death took away my beloved Daddy from me, Now due to the civil war in my country which drove me away from my country now for my safety, i am now seeking refuge in Senegal here were things are very though and hard for me, to eat twice a day is so hard for me due to the bad situation, but my greatest joy now is that my father deposited a reasonable amount of money in the bank here in Senegal for me.

i am here with all the particulars of the fund here, and i have contacted the bank several times since i came to this country as a refugee but there answers was that they will not do any thing with me due to my refugee status in Senegal here, and they suggested that i should look for a trustee who will stand on my behalf so that they will do the transfer with the person on my behalf. So dearest, i need your good response which i know that the almighty God will touch you in your heart to render this unforgettable help to me, because life is very uncomfortable and very painful for me over here.

Please i can not call you because i do not have any phone of my own but if you want to speak with me you can call me through Reverend Priest Francis Solomon phone number +221-772068619 who is in care and guidance for refuges here in Dakar province, his name is Reverend Priest Francis Solomon, please when you call tell him that you want to speak with me Ms Shania from Sudan and he will send for me and we discuss OK.
Thanks.
Yours Shania

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

My_Photo.jpg

shaniaz
- Profile ID: 85630
- 23 y/o female (1987 - September - 10)
- Darfur, Sudan
- English,
- Have no children

My warmest greetings to you that it is a pleasure to write you this email I wish that this mail reach you quickly, my name is shania, I am a single and never married, how are you? I hope you are well sounded in good health over there in your country, I am a good girl with a tender heart, humble and respectful. I would like to know more about you.
Please reply me with this address (mis.shania@yahoo.c om)
I hope to hear from you because I have something very important to speak with you.
shania
mis.s hania@yahoo.com

Hello Dearest xxxxxx
My warm greetings to you it is of great pleasure to be in contact with you in this atmosphere once again i have being hoping to hear from you ever since i wrote you how is your precious life and health i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health, please pardon my helplessness i have taken a decision of writing you due to my situation. I will like to start by explaining my self very clearly to you because i can not hide my feelings, in every through friendship, there is sincerity and open mind, I am a good hearten and open minded girl, i am fair in complexion, i am 172cm tall, I have average body build, i speak English.

My Name is Shania David Jammeh from Sudan the only child of my Late father Mr. David Jammeh, before the death of my father he was a merchant in petroleum, natural gas and land developing, my father was killed by rebel force militias known as the Janjawid who short him several times before he died he was being taking to a private hospital where he stay and died, at this time there was a civil war going on in my country Sudan in the Darfur region where i come from.

my great benefit from my father because he love me so much when he was alive, My father also planed to take me to England to continue my high institution but death took away my beloved Daddy from me, Now due to the civil war in my country which drove me away from my country now for my safety, i am now seeking refuge in Senegal here were things are very though and hard for me, to eat twice a day is so hard for me due to the bad situation, but my greatest joy now is that my father deposited a reasonable amount of money in the bank here in Senegal for me.

i am here with all the particulars of the fund here, and i have contacted the bank several times since i came to this country as a refugee but there answers was that they will not do any thing with me due to my refugee status in Senegal here, and they suggested that i should look for a trustee who will stand on my behalf so that they will do the transfer with the person on my behalf. So dearest, i need your good response which i know that the almighty God will touch you in your heart to render this unforgettable help to me, because life is very uncomfortable and very painful for me over here.

Please i can not call you because i do not have any phone of my own but if you want to speak with me you can call me through Reverend Priest Francis Solomon phone number +221-772068619 who is in care and guidance for refuges here in Dakar province, his name is Reverend Priest Francis Solomon, please when you call tell him that you want to speak with me Ms Shania from Sudan and he will send for me and we discuss OK.
Thanks.
Yours Shania

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Hizi stori za utapeli kwenye intanet zilitolewa humu JF kabla!!!

Mkuu kawaida,ukizikuta futa tu,subiri wageni wa kuja mjini ndo waliwe. Mwaka jana nlipokea nyingi mno kama izo. Mwaka huu naona wameogopa majibu yangu. Ila sasa napata za kushinda Lottery kibao sasa ivi kabla sijalogin Jf nimepokea ya Barkclays bank lotter,eti nimeshinda £90mil.wakati siwahi kuisikia wala kushiriki. Zipo za Tobbaco Awards n.k we futa tu!