Wakenya wauthamini mchango wa Rais Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete

Teroburu

Aug 6, 2009
The Standard | Online Edition :: Wako: The day I escaped in Kikwete's car

Amos Wako said:- "Kikwete and Annan wanted my legal advice on whether an Act of Parliament was enough to underpin the MoU into the Constitution," recalls Wako.

Not sure of the President’s stand on the matter, the AG sought a moment to whisper with his boss. But Kikwete and Annan rejected the idea, demanding he speaks his mind before them.

Feeling harassed, Wako tried to shoot a few leading questions to everybody, hopping President Kibaki would pick the signal by giving a leading response.

WAKO: "You see, I was in a fix and I needed to gauge his take on the matter, before giving my honest opinion. But the Tanzanian President would hear none of this. He ordered that I give them a straight answer," recounts Wako.

To avoid the hostility and questioning from embittered colleagues, particularly from members of the President’s party, who represented his side at the Serena Hotel talks, Wako jumped into Kikwete’s official car as he left for the airport back to Dar es Salaam
clip_image001.gif
. He needed to cool off.”

Amos Wako said:- "Kikwete and Annan wanted my legal advice on whether an Act of Parliament was enough to underpin the MoU into the Constitution," recalls Wako.

Not sure of the President’s stand on the matter, the AG sought a moment to whisper with his boss. But Kikwete and Annan rejected the idea, demanding he speaks his mind before them.

Feeling harassed, Wako tried to shoot a few leading questions to everybody, hopping President Kibaki would pick the signal by giving a leading response.

WAKO: "You see, I was in a fix and I needed to gauge his take on the matter, before giving my honest opinion. But the Tanzanian President would hear none of this. He ordered that I give them a straight answer," recounts Wako.

To avoid the hostility and questioning from embittered colleagues, particularly from members of the President’s party, who represented his side at the Serena Hotel talks, Wako jumped into Kikwete’s official car as he left for the airport back to Dar es Salaam
clip_image001.gif
. He needed to cool off.”

Lugha gongana.

Not sure of the President's stand on the matter, the AG sought a moment to whisper with his boss. But Kikwete and Annan rejected the idea, demanding he speaks his mind before them.

To avoid the hostility and questioning from embittered colleagues, particularly from members of the President's party, who represented his side at the Serena Hotel talks, Wako jumped into Kikwete's official car as he left for the airport back to Dar es Salaam
clip_image001.gif
. He needed to cool off."

Pole mkuu.....nadhani wewe umepatwa na ule ugonjwa wa Dr Masaburi....kwanza nakukaribisha hapa JF na kabla ya kupost jaribu kupata ushauri kidogo.....otherwise huu ni upupu,crap,uma-gamba....Hata hivyo wanaweza kumkubali maana mara nyingi anakuwa huko nje akitalii,sisi watanzania hatuoni mchango wake maana uwa hakai na sisi tukafanya kazi ya kuendeleza nchi yetu...........

lazima wamkubali...wakenya wamechukua ajira zetu bongo...muafaka wa kenya uliletwa na koffi annan..jk alikuwa pale kiitifaki tu

Back
Top Bottom