Waingereza wamnanga Rais Kikwete!

AltaVista1
26 January 2012 7:32PM

@Richard, The issue with Tanzania president is not a British issue or a global issue. It is a Tanzania voter’s issue. They have let this man continue with corruption and impunity. Those in diplomatic circles especially in the US state department are privy of the matter and very disgust with Kikwete. He is not a serious leader and the chatter in Washington about his endless lavish foreign trips is not flattering. He is an embarrasment to his country and african leaders

He has literally sold his country and done nothing to combat corruption. Nepotism has risen; those in power ensures they slot in their children in sensitive positions before they retire. Currently, 15% of Tanzania government leadership is made of sons and daughters of those that once ruled or still in power.
I see Tanzania in the line of Tunisia and Egypt very soon, and won’t lose sleep if this man is ousted, we just don’t want him in America. UK, you can have him. Our cabinet secretaries take subway, their ministers in expensive land cruisers. Not with our tax dollars. I learnt through secret channels that one of his associates transported a Range rover in a cargo plane to Tanzania
Then go around and say “Hand to Mouth”???????? Comment from a whole president to his fellow world leaders? can he ask himself why???
Davos main goal is to discuss Euro crisis not African problems and this president should have known that, because at the end of the day he will be leaving bare handed

NJE YA TANZANIA WANAO MATATIZO YETU ILA WABONGO WENYEWE HATUYAONI HAYA....WASOMI NAO WAMEKUWA MAFIGA YA WANASIASA...KAZI KWELI KWELI

Hayo ni mawazo yake huyo jamaa, kila mtu ana uhuru wakuropoka, au hamuoni wanavyo pata hata wakuu wao?

Walituambia tuwe mashoga mijitu ikaja juu, lakini leo wanatuandika vibaya mijitu inaunga mkono....tena kwa sababu wameongea wazungu ndiyo kabisa!!!! threads hidi zinakuwa na mashiko watu hamkumbuki baba zenu na vizazi vyenu vilivyotafuna na kuua viwanda vyetu na mashirika ya umma harafu leo mnamlauki JK?

Walituambia tuwe mashoga mijitu ikaja juu, lakini leo wanatuandika vibaya mijitu inaunga mkono....tena kwa sababu wameongea wazungu ndiyo kabisa!!!! threads hidi zinakuwa na mashiko watu hamkumbuki baba zenu na vizazi vyenu vilivyotafuna na kuua viwanda vyetu na mashirika ya umma harafu leo mnamlauki JK?

Because you can not criticise every point from an ignorant person because of your perception on his/her idea

Angekuwa mtu mwingine mi ningepinga, lakini kwa Kikwete, hakuna walipo kosea

Huo ndio ukweli, watanzabia tufikie hatua tukubaliane na ukweli,hatuna viongozi makini,tuna kila kitu cha kutufanya tusiwe ombaomba,viongozi wetu wameuza/weka rehani nchi yetu,watanzania tuko kimya,mimi sifahamu kama huu ujumbe unamfikia.Ningepata nafasi ya kumuona, ningemshauri kwa usalama wa nchi na heshima yake,aachie ngazi ili wazee wa kazi wafanye kazi.Tabasamu la viongozi wetu ndo linatuponza watanzania.Tubadilike!!!!Nchi imeuzwa na wananchi wameuzwa japo wengi hawajajua wameuzwa kwa nchi ipi au kwa nani!
Ni hayo kwa leo!

uzalendo na utaifa ni vitu muhimu sana,matatizo yanayotukabili kwa sasa yatatatuliwa na katiba mpya.Ishu siyo JK bali katiba na sheria dhaifu tulizolithi kwa wakoloni.Wasomi wa sheria kaeni chini mtoe mwongozo sahihi katika kulinda rasilimali za taifa kabla hao akina cameroon hawajatuzunguka upande wa pili

I feel embarrassed by our presence in Davos. Watch the Video here:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/P7WTignYyR0[/video]

Kweli JK ni kilaza binafsi hilo silibishii, lakini sielewi hapo juu kanangwa vipi huyo mzungu mwenye picha nadhani all he was doing was to update the development on the forum sioni wapi aliposema vibaya. And lets face it richardbrunwick is not a white a man. Reasons being a typical englishman that follows african events and development would be of the midde-class family, with a modest level of education and some sort of interest in Africa; therefore you wouldn't expect him to write with such an informal manner and a very poor netiquette.

Kweli JK ni kilaza binafsi hilo silibishii, lakini sielewi hapo juu kanangwa vipi huyo mzungu mwenye picha nadhani all he was doing was to update the development on the forum sioni wapi aliposema vibaya. And lets face it richardbrunwick is not a white a man. Reasons being a typical englishman that follows african events and development would be of the midde-class family, with a modest level of education and some sort of interest in Africa; therefore you wouldn't expect him to write in such an informal manner.

Mkuu, kama una muda na internet inaruhusu angalia hii video: Africa - From Transition to Transformation - World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2012 - YouTube

Kwenye comment yako, hapo kwenye red sioni kama race/class ni relevant to the content of the comments. Whoever wrote that, he/she simply made a point. A very clear one, that compliments the bolded text on your comment. Read the rest of the comments here: Davos 2012: Day two, as it happened | Business | guardian.co.uk.

On the other note, my fellow members, is it really true that we don't build roads in Africa because we don't have enough cars? Not enough cars to charge road toll is a "factor" in not building roads in countries like Tanzania? I know my president is an economist (is he really?), but how the hell is that at the core of the infrastructure problems? God damn! So embarrassing!

Mkuu, kama una muda na internet inaruhusu angalia hii video: Africa - From Transition to Transformation - World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2012 - YouTube

Kwenye comment yako, hapo kwenye red sioni kama race/class ni relevant to the content of the comments. Whoever wrote that, he/she simply made a point. A very clear one, that compliments the bolded text on your comment. Read the rest of the comments here: Davos 2012: Day two, as it happened | Business | guardian.co.uk.

On the other note, my fellow members, is it really true that we don't build roads in Africa because we don't have enough cars? Not enough cars to charge road toll is a "factor" in not building roads in countries like Tanzania? I know my president is an economist (is he really?), but how the hell is that at the core of the infrastructure problems? God damn! So embarrassing!
After I made my post I went back to page one of this thread to recap on the thread, the link from the guardian
news paper is one of the things I went through. I dont dismiss JK's lack of understanding and his simple thinking in economic matters but I think its also right to mention 'Richard' is a fake white-man, note the lexical differences and tones used by other critics compared to Richard's personal and informal descriptions of things.

As for the audio debate to be honest I don't see why I need to bother as I have stopped listening to JK ever since he mentioned that "they do not make rain" as a defence and an explanation to the nation electricity troubles. The man is a joke no doubt and I dont claim to be a linguist expert by the way.

CIAO

Waingereza wamekasirika wanasema PM wao David Cameron amedhalilishwa, msikilize Kikwete kwenye dk. ya 20,

ndio maana wanamrushia matusi.

Last edited by a moderator:
read and understood, but the reporter shows full of jealous to the president,his comments is full of provoking we can not buy his ideas.

In serious threads like this one I get very frustrated with people like you Kanyasu who write in English but make a lot of grammatical errors such that the views you are trying to present lose meaning. Why don't you write in a language that you are competent in? Please take note.

Tatizo la haya yote ni mfumo wetu mbovu wa utawala.... ambao mara nyingi unatokana na katiba...... kinacho nitia moyo ni kwamba tayari tunajua tatizo....... basi watz wenzangu tuwe makini katika kutengeneza katiba mpya........... itatuongoza vyema kule tunakokusudia kwenda...

After I made my post I went back to page one of this thread to recap on the thread, the link from the guardian
news paper is one of the things I went through. I dont dismiss JK's lack of understanding and his simple thinking in economic matters but I think its also right to mention 'Richard' is a fake white-man, note the lexical differences and tones used by other critics compared to Richard's personal and informal descriptions of things.

As for the audio debate to be honest I don't see why I need to bother as I have stopped listening to JK ever since he mentioned that "they do not make rain" as a defence and an explanation to the nation electricity troubles. The man is a joke no doubt and I dont claim to be a linguist expert by the way.

CIAO

Zinjathropus, I hear you.

Jamaa wanazidi kutiririka

LeedsMailer28 January 2012 6:39AM
To Richard Cameron must focus on problems at home instead of trying to solve world problems. He should let Jacom Zuma solve African problems. SA economy is the largest in Africa, and can support some of those that needs economic boost.

If Tanzanians dont want to solve their problems, then nothing we can do as Brtis. ANC austed Thabo Mbeki to save the party . Tanzania rulling party must get rid of Jakaya Kikwete to remain the party it once was because the man is an embarassment to say the least. I was in the audience and was shocked he could not answer the simple question posed to him.

Tanzania people are some of the most hospitable in the EA region and do not deserve the kind of leadership they have. I think getting rid of their rulling party and current goverment may save their boat from sinking else they will be history. This happened in Kenya, Zambia during Kenneth Kaunda and will keep on spreading.

, i blame Tanzaians for letting this happen. They should be 100% responsible for their poverty and suffering

Have you denounced your Tanzanian nationality? If you are still a Tanzanian you are also to blame!

Back
Top Bottom