viongozi 6 wa dini wakiri kuhusika na madawa ya kulevya

Wewe ikubali habari hiyo. Mbona mnataka kuwasafisha? Mie najua maaskof wakiombwa wasisemwe wanakubaliwa b'se wao wanajiona wako juu ya sheria. Iko siku mambo yatakua hadharani. Ukiona shule za st zinajengwa ujue kuna siri kali. Haya teteeni wenye mbeleko ya kuwabeba waovu sisi yetu macho.
hakuna anaesafishwa kinachotakiwa ni WATAJWE.wafikishwe mbele ya sheria.na kuhusu kujengwa shule za st. Ndugu yangu tunazichangia mpaka tunapata kichaa!hiyo siri ni ipi?pesa zinatoka mfukoni mwetu mpaka mtoto wa miezi huwa anapaswa kuchangia!

huu ni upumbavu kama wamahamua kusema basi wawataje tujue moja na kama hawezi kuwataja basi ni bora wangepiga kimya na siyo kusema wamejisalimisha lakini wameomba wasitajwe majina. sasa ndiyo wametupa taharifa gani.

Mohmmad's prayer asking forgiveness:
Volume 1, Book 12, Number 711:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle used to keep silent between the Takbir and the recitation of Qur'an and that interval of silence used to be a short one. I said to the Prophet "May my parents be sacrificed for you! What do you say in the pause between Takbir and recitation?" The Prophet said, "I say, 'Allahumma, ba'id baini wa baina khatayaya kama ba'adta baina-l-mashriqi wa-l-maghrib. Allahumma, naqqim min khatayaya kama yunaqqa-ththawbu-l-abyadu mina-ddanas. Allahumma, ighsil khatayaya bil-ma'i wa-th-thalji wal-barad (O Allah! Set me apart from my sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail.)"

Allah Promised hell for his followers:
Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)
Sura 3:185, "Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception."
This Suras from Quran very clearly says that after death everyone will go to hell fire then judgment.. When a person went to hell fire then how and why it is possible that he/she can come out from hell fire and go to paradise.. no way.. This verse does not say anything about eternal life. This verse very clearly says that every believer in Allah is tasting death means they did not get the life while Jesus promised eternal life and heaven as we read in
John 10:10 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
And also every soul is going to hell fire till the day of judgment means they are not reaching heaven. So of course Allah promised hell fire for his believers. I said "no way" for coming out from the hell fire and go to heaven. There is no chance to go to heaven once you go to hell fire... But yes, Jesus can save you when you are still in this world as He said in John 3:15 "that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

How a person can save himself/herself from hell fire when he/she is already in hell fire? And this verse says that they will be there till the time of Day of Judgment. Do you think a person who is already in hell fire will get a seat in heaven after judgment? Judgment is a day when people get their sentence and verdict.. no reward my friend that day.
Allah promised hell fire for his followers but contrary to it Jesus promised heaven for His followers.

Eh jamani viongozi wa dini ni bin aadamu kama mimi na wewe so sishangai kwani amelaaniwa mtu yule amtegemeaye mwanadamu, amfanyaye mwanadamu kinga yake moyoni amemwacha bwana!

Mohmmad's prayer asking forgiveness:Volume 1, Book 12, Number 711:Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle used to keep silent between the Takbir and the recitation of Qur'an and that interval of silence used to be a short one. I said to the Prophet "May my parents be sacrificed for you! What do you say in the pause between Takbir and recitation?" The Prophet said, "I say, 'Allahumma, ba'id baini wa baina khatayaya kama ba'adta baina-l-mashriqi wa-l-maghrib. Allahumma, naqqim min khatayaya kama yunaqqa-ththawbu-l-abyadu mina-ddanas. Allahumma, ighsil khatayaya bil-ma'i wa-th-thalji wal-barad (O Allah! Set me apart from my sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail.)"
Jaman hii imeingiaje?Kwan alikuwa na madhambi gan?Si mtume jaman huyo????!!!!!

Jaman hii imeingiaje?Kwan alikuwa na madhambi gan?Si mtume jaman huyo????!!!!!

"Dhanb" or "sins of Muhammad

In dept discourse by Arabic Islamic Scholar
An honest & scholarly study of
Religion of Islam
Please Note: Due to serious threats from Muslim fanatics we have omitted the name of the above scholar for his physical safety! Let us pray for the salvation of the Osama bin laden terrorists!

Please enter here:
Muhammad, Prophet Muhammad, dhanb sins of Muhammad, Prophet Muhammad list of sins dhanb of Islam Prophet Muhammad ..

Ikiwa ni Askofu au Shehe amehusika, muhimu ni kuwa hawakilishi madhehebu yake ila anawakilisha tamaa yake ya ubiniafsi na muhimu sheria ya nchi ifanye kazi yake. Hakuna dini inayo ruhusu maovu haya ambayo yanadhuru binaadamu.

Ingekuwa vyema japa JF kama watu wangeweka mijadala yao katika kutafuta ufumbuzi wa matatizo yanakabili jamii badala ya kuondoa majadiliano na kuyaelekeza katika njia inayoleta fitina na chuki tu.

Back
Top Bottom