Use coffeescript to save development time, A must read for web developers / designers

zech

JF-Expert Member
Jan 1, 2011
Earlier this year, i took a part time teaching gig at one of the Universities in Arusha, i was teaching Object Oriented Programming(i was teaching using java). It was a great experience for me because for the first time, i was on the other side of the class, i was the one doing the teaching, an eye opener. I think i liked the experience although my class was very small, we still managed to finish without any problem.

Now, i think the teaching bug has caught me, and i have decided to share my knowledge with others. I will be posting articles on different topics (web designing, development & programming) feel free to visit my blog and get some knowledge or contribute your knowledge so others can benefit. I have an article on coffescript just posted it, if you are interested read it here Blog Posts On Web Design — Using coffeescript in your website — DSTL Nobody Does It Better, Web Design Tanzania, Ruby On Rails Developers Tanzania, Web Design Arusha, Web Application Development East Africa, Best Web Developers Tanzania,