Umefanyiwa Hivi....What Would You Do??

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
BILLBOARD.jpg

Halafu unakuta limewekwa maeneo ya Moroco pale karibia na mataa lilipo lile tangazo la Airtel..

nauchubua kwa sababu hajasema ni Steven yupi....mbaya angeorodhesha na majina yangu mawili zaidi.....

source: Preta.

Mi najibu mapigo. . .

Hi there Exie to be, I really am surprised it took you this long to figure me out. Well, now I don't have to live a pretentious life anymore so that's good enough. Now let me call my girl and give her the good news.

PS
I have been dying to take her on vacation and now I can finally withdraw money from our joint acc and not have you wondering who or what I spent it on.

Mi najibu mapigo. . .

Hi there Exie to be, I really am surprised it took you this long to figure me out. Well, now I don't have to live a pretentious life anymore so that's good enough. Now let me call my girl and give her the good news.

PS
I have been dying to take her on vacation and now I can finally withdraw money from our joint acc and not have you wondering who or what I spent it on.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....Haujatulia kweli wewe...

Hawajambo kabisa my dear ..
Lini unakuja kula ugali wa kwantee lol
I miss you :(
Asante namsubiria Lizzy anipe lifti ya kuja huko tutakuja na zawadi ya maziwa kwa ajili ya Angel ingawa Lizzy hapendi kukaa nae

Back
Top Bottom