Ujanja Ujanjani!!!

Jimmy Romio

JF-Expert Member
Sep 29, 2011
A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped.
“I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex.” The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.
After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver’s seat looking out the window. “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asked the girl.
“Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25…”

A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped.
“I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex.” The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.
After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver’s seat looking out the window. “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asked the girl.
“Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25…”
marudio..thanks kwa google

marudio..thanks kwa google

Watu wengine bwana. mnajua kukosoa tu. kama umeshaiona si ipotezee tu. out of 13 comments, 12 wameipenda na pengine hawajawahi kuiona. usifikirie ndani ya box, wawazo yako hayawezi kuzidi ukubwa wa box