Train Service in Angola. I would Take this over Dar Express any day

Its sad how Tanzanians are always amazed with how other countries are making progress, while they stay mack timing with nothing solid to show despite their stability, abundant arable land, a young population (though uneducated), vast minerals and other stuff that put the odds on their side. Despite all their blessings, a big chunk of the Tanzanian budget is funded by foreign countries who in exchange are given mining rights and leases to large tract of arable land. I usually question the presidents endless travel abroad with nothing to show upon his return because its obvious that he is usually given the shorter end of the stick in all the deals that he negotiates, this doesn't go well with majority of the population but with their lethargic tendencies, and a reputation of being lazy and low self esteem, nothing much is done to question his and the ruling powers and no protest whatsoever to question the government. I digress.The Tanzanian media plays a big role in the slow, almost non existent development. It is sad that most people will sh*t on my comment but am sure that deep inside you know that you are not going to make any notable development under the leadership Of CCM, you need change and you need change now. your country is being sold for cheap, and when they'll pull the rug under you, thats when you'll realise that you have been played from the beginning.
painful truth...well said, this era will come to an end inevitably.

Its sad how Tanzanians are always amazed with how other countries are making progress, while they stay mack timing with nothing solid to show despite their stability, abundant arable land, a young population (though uneducated), vast minerals and other stuff that put the odds on their side. Despite all their blessings, a big chunk of the Tanzanian budget is funded by foreign countries who in exchange are given mining rights and leases to large tract of arable land. I usually question the presidents endless travel abroad with nothing to show upon his return because its obvious that he is usually given the shorter end of the stick in all the deals that he negotiates, this doesn't go well with majority of the population but with their lethargic tendencies, and a reputation of being lazy and low self esteem, nothing much is done to question his and the ruling powers and no protest whatsoever to question the government.
I digress.

The Tanzanian media plays a big role in the slow, almost non existent development. It is sad that most people will sh*t on my comment but am sure that deep inside you know that you are not going to make any notable development under the leadership Of CCM, you need change and you need change now. your country is being sold for cheap, and when they'll pull the rug under you, thats when you'll realise that you have been played from the beginning.

Kenya mnayo kama hiyo? Au ndiyo mambo ya "The pot calling the kettle black"?

painful truth...well said, this era will come to an end inevitably.

Yes, Sir.........painful truth that's bitter to accept and swallow......
I don't see any hope that my beloved country, bongo, will ever become prosperous as long as the political landscape remain the same and majority of my people's mentality remain intact as it is the case for the time being!

image007.jpg

image02.jpg

image010.jpg

Caminhos de Ferro Angolanos | Angola's Railroads - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

Hata Amtrak haioni ndani

Duuh tanzania yangu inazidi kufa!pia kuna barabara luanda mpaka zambia inajengwa karibuni wataacha kuTumia bandari salama

Duuh tanzania yangu inazidi kufa!pia kuna barabara luanda mpaka zambia inajengwa karibuni wataacha kuTumia bandari salama

Lakini bado tunaweza kushindana kwasababu upande wetu 9bahari ya hindi) ni mzuri zaidi kibiashara kuliko kwao.

I had a pic with lake Tanganyika showing behind it.....Once,it was believed to be one of the best train stations in the world,but I will find that article(In german).
Unaweza nipatia hiyo article ya kijerumani, siku hizi translators zipo kebe kebe.

Back
Top Bottom