Train Service in Angola. I would Take this over Dar Express any day

Akwaba

Sep 26, 2010
image007.jpg

image02.jpg

image010.jpg

Caminhos de Ferro Angolanos | Angola's Railroads - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

Hawa ndiyo watu wakupiga kelele wanajenga state of the art infrastructure na education facilities sio majinga ya Nairobi! Love the train, very modern!

this is great, use oil money to develop transportation infrastructure. that is a very smart thing to do

i hope Kenya railways will have something like that in five yrs or so.

this is great, use oil money to develop transportation infrastructure. that is a very smart thing to do

i hope Kenya railways will have something like that in five yrs or so.
at least today u have said in 5 years Kenya will have (depending on funds availability ofcourse)! cause i am used to hear things like Kenya has the best infrastructure in East and Central Africa, i guess that's has been a relative term compared to poor infrastructures! I think u r beginning to swallow ur pride now! Good

Jamaa wako mbali sana Angola, sisi na mamiaka yetu ya Uhuru sijui hamsa sijui hamsini hayajatukomboa lolote. Barabara mbovu, Kilimo bado tunategemea jembe la mkono mpaka leo, umeme hatuna khaaaaaa halafu mijitu inajidai eti tunasherekea miaka 50 ya uhuru, Uhuru gani au miaka 50 ya UFISADI? kwendeni zenu huko nyie CCM wezi wakubwa!!!

jamaa wana wese hawa,been there...life is kinda expensive though.

at least today u have said in 5 years Kenya will have (depending on funds availability ofcourse)! cause i am used to hear things like Kenya has the best infrastructure in East and Central Africa, i guess that's has been a relative term compared to poor infrastructures! I think u r beginning to swallow ur pride now! Good

i will always be a proud Kenyan and i will never apologize for being a PROUD Kenyan so if you got a problem with my pride then deal it hombre.

we are proud Kenyans but we ain't stupid, when we see pictures of better looking trains(In Angola) than ours we just don't sit there and hopelessly admire, NO. we go out and start modernizing our trains and expanding our railway tracks.

as i told you 5yrs.

i will always be a proud Kenyan and i will never apologize for being a PROUD Kenyan so if you got a problem with my pride then deal it hombre.

we are proud Kenyans but we ain't stupid, when we see pictures of better looking trains(In Angola) than ours we just don't sit there and hopelessly admire, NO. we go out and start modernizing our trains and expanding our railway tracks. OH!! but unlike Angola we are doing it without oil money.
Mkuu nomasana,heshima yako!!
You can do that,but don't forget the 10% of your population that's being fed by WFP.....hayo mengine ni sawa na kumpulizia nguruwe perfume!!

Mkuu nomasana,heshima yako!!
You can do that,but don't forget the 10% of your population that's being fed by WFP.....hayo mengine ni sawa na kumpulizia nguruwe perfume!!

heshima mbele mzeiya.

here is a crucial point you fail to realize,

a country can produce all the food in the world but if the country does not have a good transportation and communication network to move the food around the country easily and fast then all that food will be of no value

movement of people, goods and delivery of services is as important as the food that is produced.

if you knew that you would have thought twice before posting what you just did but i guess you did not know better

yea, Luanda is one of the most expensive expensive city. Expatriates are always warned about this before going there b'se wanakamuliwa ipasavyo.

heshima mbele mzeiya.

a country can produce all the food in the world but if the country does not have a good transportation and communication network to move the food around the country easily and fast then all that food will be of no value

movement of people, goods and delivery of services is as important as the food that is produced.

if you knew that you would have thought twice before posting what you just did but i guess you did not know better
turkana.jpg

Walking away from a WFP food distribution in north-western Kenya's drought-stricken Turkana region (Copyright: WFP/Rose Ogola)

Northern Kenya Facing Severe Drought
A national disaster has been declared by the Government of Kenya in the northern part of the country which is suffering one of the worst droughts in recent years – some parts of the region are experiencing their driest year in 60 years. A total of 2.4 million people in the north are receiving food assistance from WFP or the Government of Kenya because of drought. The number in need is expected to rise over coming months. At the same time, tens of thousands of refugees from Somalia are streaming across the border into Kenya every week. Most of them are settling in camps at Dadaab where WFP is providing high-energy biscuits to new arrivals before they are registered and given full rations

I know that mkuu,ila luxury coaches hazina maana kwa nchi kama kenya sasa hivi,so are overpasses......try freight trains and the peeps will be better off...get it?

I know that mkuu,ila luxury coaches hazina maana kwa nchi kama kenya sasa hivi,so are overpasses......try freight trains and the peeps will be better off...get it?

did you bother read what i wrote???

from that quote who is talking about luxury coaches??? i am trying to assume you are an intelligent fella, i am talking about transportation of food which means i am talking about freight trains.

heshima mbele mzeiya.

movement of people, goods and delivery of services is as important as the food that is produced

Did you read that article?WFP can feed kenyans and who transport that food?..the food is moved by kenyans from mombasa to turkana(or wherever),so infrastructure is not the main problem here as you would like to think.
Secondly,the topic is about the quality of trains in Angola,their cleanliness and sophistication...that is not a clip of a freight train.....so when you were hoping that kenya will get the same thang using tourism or whatever money,I had to let you know where you should put your emphasis on,instead of spending sleepless nights thinking on how you gonna have that thing in the picture.
Sorry if I ruined your day but it is what it is.
Oooh!!...yeah you were right,some people think I'm really smart but that is just a relative term.....seen a lot of smarter ppl here in JF.

Did you read that article?WFP can feed kenyans and who transport that food?..the food is moved by kenyans from mombasa to turkana(or wherever),so infrastructure is not the main problem here as you would like to think.
Secondly,the topic is about the quality of trains in Angola,their cleanliness and sophistication...that is not a clip of a freight train.....so when you were hoping that kenya will get the same thang using tourism or whatever money,I had to let you know where you should put your emphasis on,instead of spending sleepless nights thinking on how you gonna have that thing in the picture.
Sorry if I ruined your day but it is what it is.
Oooh!!...yeah you were right,some people think I'm really smart but that is just a relative term.....seen a lot of smarter ppl here in JF.

do you even think before you write??? i don't have the energy to show you just how not intelligent you just sounded on that post. ill let somebody else do it.

and yeah you ruined my day........ oh lordy lord. i cant believe i tried to have a convo you.

do you even think before you write??? i don't have the energy to show you just how not intelligent you just sounded on that post. ill let somebody else do it.

and yeah you ruined my day........ oh lordy lord. i cant believe i tried to have a convo you.
Pole sana.

mh! sasa ile migaba.choli ilishindwa nini kuweka mambo sawa? kumbe treni ni nzuri kama zikitiliwa maanani

image010.jpg

ebu nenda kalale ubishi wa ajabu kila siku humu ndani! ati Kenya itakuwa na hiyo train miaka mitano ijayo! kwanini msiwe nayo leo! Juha kweli wewe! why itakuwa na si inayo? nenda kasaidie mamayo na babayo isiolo na the whole of Northern Kenya wanakufa njaa! btw huko hamna barabara watu hutembea na punda na ngamia! usilete uwongo hapa!

Sawa wana wese! Je, sisi hatuna mi-dhahabu, almasi, tanzanite n.k. orodha ni ndefu sana! Lakini madini yote hayo yametufanyia nini wa-TZ zaidi ya kushuhudia watu wachache wakineemeka?

Uwezo wa kufikiria wa viongozi wetu ulishafikia kikomo hawatatutoa hapa tulipokwama! Gavana la benki kuu lenyewe sijui professor, lakini ni kipi cha maana anachotufanyia katika kuinua uchumi wetu?

Useless leadership!!

kama angola wana treni (na infrastructure nzima) nzuri na kenya wanategemea kuwa nazo in 5 years time au sijui sio suala la msingi kwetu, bali sisi tumejipangapangaje kukabiliana na vikwazo tulivyo navyo kwenye miundo mbinu? kama kwa wenzetu inawezekana ina maana hata nasi tunaweza na hatuna sababu ya kutoweza

Back
Top Bottom