To hell with Cameron - Mugabe asema kinagaubaga!

Mugabe tells Cameron 'to hell with you' over gay rights
Sapa-AFP | 25 February, 2012 19:02
25-02-2012-18-02-00-861mdf61323.jpg

Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe blows out candles on a cake during his 88th birthday rally in Mutare, about 265 km east of the capital Harare, February 25, 2012.
Image by: PHILIMON BULAWAYO / REUTERS

Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe on Saturday told British Prime Minister David Cameron "to hell with you" over his calls to respect gay rights.

"Nature is nature. It has created male and female," Mugabe told thousands of supporters at his 88th birthday celebration at a stadium in the eastern border town of Mutare.

"You David Cameron, are you suggesting that you don't know that or is it some kind of insanity or part of the culture of Europeans.

"In their newspapers, that's one of my sins. That I called (gays) worse than pigs and dogs because pigs know there are males and females. It's even in the Bible that you create through the system of marrying.

"That's how we were born, so we reject that outright and say to hell with you. I won't even call him a dog because my own dog will complain and say, but what have I done."

Cameron said at the Commonwealth summit last year that countries receiving British aid should respect human rights, including gay rights

Source

Na watu wenye mioyo kama wake woote wazungu huwa wanawafanyia mkakati waonekane si lolote si chochote.

Daima to prove kua a Man is a true leader na what he stands for it what is best only time can do that. Thousands if not hundreds years to come he will be acknowledged as one of the few leaders who stood for what they believed in not giving sheeeet, or give a damn to what the world said and rebuked! Saizi we are too blind to see.... pamoja na madhaifu yake, I admire his ever unshaken stance.

Huyu mzee nampa heshima zake kwa kusimamia kile anachokiamini.Kiongozi mzuri hayumbishwi ha hoja zisizokuwa na maana yoyote katika mstakabali wa maendeleo ya taifa husika.

Watu wa "human rights " wataandamana. Maana siku hizi haki za binadamu zimeshazidi mipaka ya ubinadamu!

Despite everything Mugabe is very straight kwenye kufikisha ujumbe. ila hiyo keki kwa picha inatisha vibaya mno!

Back
Top Bottom