Three weeks trying to reinvent myself

Eliphaz the Temanite

JF-Expert Member
Jan 19, 2010
My wife has just left to abroad for studies and it is almost a month now living as a bachelor. I dont know if this has to do with the freedom I have gained over the course of her absence, I have found myself going back to my old night life. It started with a call to my old student, I wanted to see her after so many yrs since I last saw her. She came and she was even cuter than before! After a long conversation in a hotel room we ended making up only to find she was a VIRGIN. Men like it huh! I didn't! An innocent virgin girl who has protected her virginity ending up loosing it to a married man?

It is Friday 23hrs, Im heading home after a couple of drinks at RGVH Shekilnga, I saw several daladala at the bus stop and I decide to take the bus insteady of a tax I have previous taken from Shekilango. Im standing on the stage and I saw one beautiful chick. She get in the bus and I follow her to her sit, I say Hi and she say Hi, Little conversations here and then. U gt a number? I ask! She give me her phone and I dial my number through her phone! Gt it!!!!!

I gt home almost almost half to mid night, Gt a call and she is the one! You home already? I say yeah Im home already!! I say Goodnight. Two days later I forgot my keys in the office car, I call my driver and he show me some reluctance to bring my keys! Never mind I will sleep in the hotel! I get in the room and here is an idea! Why dont I call .......(Name). Hey Im in the Hotel just a couple of Km from where you reside! Can you come and spend some time with me! I will take you back home! She got at the hotel well dressed and we take a couple of drinks, she gt lazy eyes already! I take in the room and we start making up! WHAT I SAW AFTER MADE MY JAW DROP! SHE IS A SHEMALE! I got frozen and I couldn't do anything! It is over!!!

That incidence made me think twice what I real want! My head has been spinning and I guess I have to stop this. Last weekend I did not go out! I spend the entire weekend watching movies and this little adventure has to STOP! THANK THE ALMIGHTY that Im finding my way back home!
That is my story!