This is a smart bro. speaking...

Geza Ulole

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2009
[h=1]Put railways before gays, Ugandan leader tells donors[/h] By AFP
Posted Friday, December 16 2011 at 18:41

Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni on Friday urged international donors not to let concerns for gay rights affect development aid, saying homosexuals also needed roads, power and trains.
"Before anyone gives me a lecture about homosexuals and their rights, first talk about railways," Museveni told delegates at the end of a regional meeting in Kampala attended by five other African presidents.
"Homosexuals also need electricity, homosexuals also need roads, homosexuals also need railways," Museveni said to applause.
Earlier this month, US President Barack Obama ordered all government agencies, including those handing out aid, to put gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender rights at the center of US foreign policy.
Homosexuality is outlawed in many African countries and discrimination against gays and lesbians is rife on the continent, with South Africa being the only country that recognises gay rights and same-sex marriage.
In Uganda, homosexuality is punishable by up to life in prison.
A controversial bill that calls for the death penalty for certain homosexual acts was recently re-introduced in the Ugandan parliament after lawmakers failed to debate it during the last session of the legislative body.
It brings in the death penalty for anyone caught engaging in homosexual acts for the second time as well as for gay sex where one partner is a minor or has HIV.
(AFP)
Put railways before gays, Ugandan leader tells donors  - Africa |nation.co.ke

I love the fact that most of Our African leaders have refuted the condition. I am however Realistic and Sad of the fact that as long as those strings are considered and already uttered by the US (thou not her alone) - it is in NO TIME that those strings will be patched through.. And that it is NO TIME at all... that the same Leaders who are refuting will find themselves tangled in the Web.... Otherwise our Leaders should stop altogether asking for Aids and Loans.

Tukubali tu kua tushaingiliwa vibaya Mno!

Hilo tu haliwezi kutufanya tushindwe kukwepa mitego ya ushetani huu.

Mpigakelele.... SIPENDI Ushoga... BUT I am too realistic to live in a Utopian world of imagination. NDIO yatakiwa tupinge kwa nguvu zoote, ila ukweli unabaki pale pale kua the Western world ndio wanatuongoza sisi kwa kupitia hawa Viongozi wetu thru strings ambazo hazikwepeki.

Tuna mfano halisi hapa jirani zetu.... MALAWI - Unakumbuka ile issue ya Malawian gays ambao walifanya sherehe ya Engagement (ni early 2011 or late 2010); habari zikatangazwa na zikamfikia raisi wao (Mutharika) Aliamuru mara moja watiwe ndani.... Human rights wa UN pamoja na Uingereza ingailia kati na kuamuru waachiwe mara moja or else kungekua na Sunctions dhidi ya Malawi.... Of coz the Man aligangamala.... But at the end of the day their (gays) sentence was i don't know removed or what in an iffy way... But waliachiwa after facing trial sijui of 20? 15? years.... Take note; Malawi ni moja ya inchi ambayo katika Sheria zao Gayism imekua well defined kua haitakiwi na adhabu yake ikiorodheshwa dhahiri...

Kwa muktadha huo hapo juu..... Am not comfortable to live in Alice's wonder world.

Back
Top Bottom