The Atheists Paradox

You must have short memories God Hater. Oooops to you abortion is not murder.

But you said Infants not zygote or featus. My claim is that a zygote is not a humanbeing properly speaking. I do not support abortion in the way you got it
What i am trying to say is that women have freedom of controlling their own body. a woman has the right over her own body.

But you said Infants not zygote or featus. My claim is that a zygote is not a humanbeing properly speaking. I do not support abortion in the way you got it
What i am trying to say is that women have freedom of controlling their own body. a woman has the right over her own body.
Here's the reasoning:

1. It is wrong to kill another human being for personal reasons (because it is murder)
  2. A human zygote or fetus is a human being
  3. Therefore, it is wrong to kill a human zygote or fetus for personal reasons

Here’s the reasoning:

1. It is wrong to kill another human being for personal reasons (because it is murder)
  2. A human zygote or fetus is a human being
  3. Therefore, it is wrong to kill a human zygote or fetus for personal reasons

I have no problem with the arragement of your premises.
We do disagree fiercely on the second premise. You are saying a zygote is human being.
The question is: who is human being? Give distictive qualities of humanbeing.

I have no problem with the arragement of your premises.
We do disagree fiercely on the second premise. You are saying a zygote is human being.
The question is: who is human being? Give distictive qualities of humanbeing.
Thank you for consenting that you do murder human zygotes

Yeah I got is correctly that you are controlled by mental paranoia.

You don't have mental paranoi that is why, you always commiting Ad Hominem. You got no problem at all, that is why most of your comments are fallacious. Haaah

You don't have mental paranoi that is why, you always commiting Ad Hominem. You got no problem at all, that is why most of your comments are fallacious. Haaah

No, I just expose you as the miserably and lugubrious dishonest Cretan that you are, in the same token, you have no answers. But hey, JF approves of your dishonesty skulduggery. You have no arguments or evidence to justify your diabolical non theist belief. Instead you offer another chucklehead dummkopf non theist talking point.

No, I just expose you as the miserably and lugubrious dishonest Cretan that you are, in the same token, you have no answers. But hey, JF approves of your dishonesty skulduggery. You have no arguments or evidence to justify your diabolical non theist belief. Instead you offer another chucklehead dummkopf non theist talking point.

Boy you are too fallacious,it is a sign of defeat