Tanzania Vs Kenya: Contribution to African Unity and Pan Africanism

Kuna sababu gani basi kuficha busara zako kwa vile tu unataka kumwonesha mpuuzi fulani kwamba nawe ni mpuuzi kwa kiwango kilichotukuka?
Jamani tufike mahali tuwe tunahukumu mtu mmoja mmoja badala ya hizi hukumu za ujumla...haiwezekani atokee raia mmoja afanye jambo lisilo na staha kisha hukumu itolewe kwa taifa lake zima as if alifanya kwa hisani ya taifa!
Kumbe unaelewa na unakubari, ila imeamua tu kujifanya huelewi na kuuliza maswali yasiokuwa na msingi

Napenda sana utani wa Tanzania na Kenya..yaani ni sawa na wa kimataifa na wamatopeni.
Utani hujenga..tusibaguane, tupendane kama mashabiki wa yanga na simba. WaKENYA NI WADOGO ZETU NA SISI NDO BABA ZAO. NA MARA NYINGI MTOTO HUPENDA KUONEKANA KAKUA KWA BABA. Ntakuja tena Tigoni - limuru Kenya. nilipata demu mkali wa Kikenya yaani ukiwa nairobi, kisumu popote Kenya ukisema unatoka tanzania utasikia huyu ni MTZ...lazima upate mtoto wa kulala naye..wakenya mademu zao wanawapenda sana Watz..

Hii topic naona MANYANG'AU YAMEJIFICHA, ila ukileta habari ya kulinganisha maghorofa wataweka picha mpaka za S.Africa ili tu waonekane wana maghorofa mazuri

Wakati mwingine tunapeleka watoto shule ili kujifunza ustaarabu, sio lazima kufaulu masomo ya darasani, how dare mtu unayedhani umestaarabika unaweza kusimama wazi, kuanza kufanya comparison za kiuanafunzi,tena wanaojifunza kufanya arguments kutoa chapisho ama tamko linaloweza kuchochea uhasama baina ya watu wa taifa moja na lingine?
Lakini si ni ukweli?

In 1963, the ANC through Ezekiel Mphalele wrote to Mr Tom Mboya, then Minster for Justice and Constitutional Affairs, seeking permission to be allowed to have a ‘freedom movement’ in Kenya. Mboya forwarded the letter to Mr Joseph Murumbi, the Minister of State in the Office of the Prime Minister.

Murumbi replied saying that for diplomatic reasons, the ANC would not be allowed to have its own base as its rival, the PAC, was already vibrant in Tanzania. The PAC had captured the imagination of most Africans as it was entirely black-led while the ANC had a mix of Whites, Indians, Coloureds and Communists. It is perhaps for this reason that Mandela had met Odinga, believed to be sympathetic to Communists, and not the Prime Minister.

Mphalele hoped that this ‘freedom movement’ based in Kenya would have Kenyan members organise protests and demonstrations against South Africa, tackle the refugee problem so that it did not become a burden for them and build a general anti-apartheid mood in relation to South Africa. In Murumbi’s reply to Mboya, he mentioned that the cash-strapped Kenya African National Union would not be able to assist financially but he would consult with Mzee [Jomo Kenyatta] to see if anything could be done. Nothing seems to have come of it.

Jomo Kenyatta hakuonyesha efforts yeyote ile katika ukombozi wa Bara la Africa, na nchi pekee Africa kipenzi cha watu weupe kilichoshirikiana kwa karibu wa wazungu kuwakandamiza watu weusi. Tanzania ndo kilikuwa kitovu cha ukombozi wa Bara la Africa, Nchi yingi za Africa kimbilio lao lilikuwa ni Tanzania, mwaka 2011 nilikuwa Nambinia kikazi , kule walinipatia historia kuhusu Tanzania ilivyowasaidia na kuharakisha kuleta uhuru nchini mwao.

hii ni waste of time. wakenya wapendavyo kujijulia sifa zao wanajua achievements walizo fanya
off my head bila kusoma

liberia
siera leone
Namibia
Saharawi islamic republic (western sahara)
South Sudan

Yugoslavia
palestine

tumechukua refugees wa kila aina hadi kutoka Rwanda, burundi, DRC... kenya kuna watu 21, 000 ambao walitorika nchi zao na hawana nchi yaani stateless people.

yaani hakuna haja ya kuongea story mingi. at the end of the day, Kenya with the little resources she has has contributed more to humanity and to the world in general than any other country in Africa.... so bitches please... hii si size yenu

The Good Country Index measures how much each of the 125 countries on the list contribute to the planet and to the human race through their policies and behaviours.

The Index attempts to measure the global impacts of national policies and behaviours: what the country contributes to the global commons and what they take away.

the-top-30-good-country-index-chart.jpg

who's yo mama?

Why is your focus only on Kenya? What about the contributions of the other African countries that had already attained their independence?
Tell me about Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia etc.

And incidentally, the majority of the countries Tanzania "helped liberate" dint end up that. Nearly all of them degenerated into war-zones a few years after their "liberation", in which millions of lives lost...so much for Nyerere's efforts.

Ati Tz helped liberate SA?

Tanzania, the then minstrel country which couldnt even feed its own citizens? Tanzania, whose military was reliant on the 2nd hand arms donated by the equally struggling China?

WHAT A DRIVEL!

Oh https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide!!! My team is loosing and am drunk as crap. Real Madrid has scored against my faverite, Atlentico madrid.

I think I have had enuff nonsense for the day.

See u all later.

And incidentally, the majority of the countries Tanzania "helped liberate" dint end up that. Nearly all of them degenerated into war-zones a few years after their "liberation", in which millions of lives lost...so much for Nyerere's efforts.

Oooh, I see!
Somalia is Well and dandy as it is in Heaven!
Congratulations!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom