Tanzania seeks science and maths teachers from EA

simplemind

JF-Expert Member
Apr 10, 2009
Tanzania is seeking science and math teachers from kenya and uganda to bridge a shortfall of 85000 teachers.Source the East African.Karibu wana EA a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Tanzania should and must go back in history. Before 1970 we used to have teachers from India, UK, Malawi, Pakistan and more. The education was at its peak then quality wise. Imagine, even Nyerere was one of the few degree MA holders then, but he was sent to teach, why? Compare with current situation, majority of teachers are school failures. Let's go back in time and rectify from when we went wrong.

udsm,sua and other colleges prouce alot of science teachers bt they dont teach,so ask urself why

udsm,sua and other colleges prouce alot of science teachers bt they dont teach,so ask urself why
I have asked myself why, and that's why I offer a solution of going back in time and rectify where we went wrong.

I have asked myself why, and that's why I offer a solution of going back in time and rectify where we went wrong.

But you will not find this problem to private schools why?

if their going to pay for a higher salary for those outsider teachers how about local teachers,why dont they convert that salary and pay those sciences teachers from Tanzania?

i was teaching physics and mathematics (pm),but now i'm no longer a teacher due to low salary compared to work i was doing

Back
Top Bottom