Tanzania language policy and planning in education

Jan 28, 2023
I'd like to open a discussion on this platform regarding Tanzania's language policy and educational planning. Has any of you encountered topics related to Tanzania's language policy in your teacher's college or teacher's course?

I recall primarily studying English teaching methods, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts and experiences, as well as any insights or opinions on the broader language policy in Tanzania, from its development to its implementation."

I don't mean to be the know-it-all here but I thought, this good caption of yours is in the wrong platform.
-
Just saying.

I don't mean to be the know-it-all here but I thought, this good caption of yours is in the wrong platform.
-
Just saying.
Thanks for your comment! I'd be happy to be assisted by you. Can you tell me which platform you have in mind? I'm all ears and ready to find the right one!

Thanks for your comment! I'd be happy to be assisted by you. Can you tell me which platform you have in mind? I'm all ears and ready to find the right one!

Hey Manka,

I'm quite honored you, meaning to need a hand.

Given the sensitivity of the matter however, I do believe that;
What you need really is a professional assistance (contributions from people rolling within Education oriented circles)
NOT contributions from just some random people not to mention just anywhere on JF.

IMHO, 'The Education Forum' within JF would have perhaps been an ideal place for your thread.

Wish you Luck.