St joseph institute of information technology songea has no legal student leadership

Ngalikivembu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 6, 2010
I think you know this college.It is run by sisters of DMI from India.This college has no legal students leadership.Why?The current leadership had already completed its term since November 2010.To clarify it,the "outgoing" leadership has shown nothing to student.It is helpless.Since it came in power,had not even conducted any meeting with students,more worse it had no office for running her matters.Everything was being controlled by the wahindi themselves.If you urge with them,they will terrify you to terminate or giving more supp and then you end up with break.Is this the kind of investment we welcome to our country?I think they should follow the government rules.

This is very true and real example of kind of investment we have in this country, uongozi wa chuo ni wa kiimla sana, kiasi kwamba ts hard for students to have a say to any matters of their concerns, such as mikopo etc., so as the student govt can't do anythin to help, they are powerless, fearless..people let's have a look to thiz college, they are lots we don't know about it..

I think you know this college.It is run by sisters of DMI from India.This college has no legal students leadership.Why?The current leadership had already completed its term since November 2010.To clarify it,the "outgoing" leadership has shown nothing to student.It is helpless.Since it came in power,had not even conducted any meeting with students,more worse it had no office for running her matters.Everything was being controlled by the wahindi themselves.If you urge with them,they will terrify you to terminate or giving more supp and then you end up with break.Is this the kind of investment we welcome to our country?I think they should follow the government rules.

Heshima mbele mkuu!
Kimsingi wahindi hawana tabia ya kuruhusu serikali za wanafunzi vyuoni. Mie kwa sasa niko katika moja ya vyuo vya hapa uhindini, hakuna serikali ya wanafunzi chuoni..
Kuna wawakilishi wadogo wadogo tu, kama Class representative... Mambo mengi ni kiimla... Kwa hiyo ndugu zangu wa St. Joseph, kuweni na subira, au serikali ya Tanzania iwaambie wafate mfumo wa Tanzania.. Ingawa kwa upande mwingine serikali yetu inaona Serikali za wanafunzi vyuoni ni tishio, labda wanafunzi wadai kwa nguvu...

Ni hayo tu..