Soulmates

Hahaha! i think i will avoid any thread by this triangle of Hashy/Nilham/Michelle from now on its more than a soap/movie,am out of here.

come on dude!.....anyway what do you think of soulmates?

ha ha ha by names only
he has lost
uporoto?what does it mean??????

Its not as cool as hashycool?lol
michelle will go for a cool one.i guess.
Ha ha ha lol

The Boss,you do not know women,at least matured women......
I swear i will go for Uporoto if i had to choose......

the boss,you do not know women,at least matured women......
I swear i will go for uporoto if i had to choose......

ha ha ha michelle.....
I have in my life a very matured woman...
One thing about women is they never mature when it comes to matter of hearts...trust me....

And they always say one thing and mean another......lol

Poor uporoto
born with a clay spoon...in his mouth..lol
How far from the truth you are,Uporoto is a scenic mountain range outside Mbeya that i used to hike/climb a beautiful place.Clay/silver does it matter really ?

how far from the truth you are,uporoto is a scenic mountain range outside mbeya that i used to hike/climb a beautiful place.clay/silver does it matter really ?

maybe maybe not....
It is michelle who will decide,,
not me....

Uporoto has left....lol
what a way to lose......lol
I have left with Michelle in tow you and hash can do a postmortem and where you did wrong,snatching defeat from the jaws of victory ? i think that is the right word for what transpired here,adios.

I have left with Michelle in tow you and hash can do a postmortem and where you did wrong,snatching defeat from the jaws of victory ? i think that is the right word for what transpired here,adios.

you are the man!....astalavista

ha ha ha michelle.....
One thing about women is they never mature when it comes to matter of hearts...trust me....

This sounds like the logic used by a rapist who hears NO but assumes a YES ?

ha ha ha michelle.....

You do not know the truth,we do mature in matters of the heart
Do not take our soft hearts for granted,we learn and we mature just that we do not have much options especially when in serious commitments
We mean what we say,sometimes we do not do as we say because of some reasons but deep down or in secrets we do mean what we say!

you do not know the truth,we do mature in matters of the heart
do not take our soft hearts for granted,we learn and we mature just that we do not have much options especially when in serious commitments
we mean what we say,sometimes we do not do as we say because of some reasons but deep down or in secrets we do mean what we say!

i want to believe that.....
My experiences teach me not.to .....

Back
Top Bottom