Soulmates

hashycool

JF-Expert Member
Oct 2, 2010
What do you think is a soulmate? Have you ever met your soulmate? How did you know?

I do not believe that soulmates are actually a split of one soul reincarnated. I do believe that there are very rare occasions you meet somebody, and straight away it feels extremely comfortable and you both feel very connected. It doesn't have to be in a romantic away. It strongly feels like you belong together though and it was meant to be that you met. What do you think?

Kwa mimi ninavyofahamu, soulmate sio sijui masplit soul. sijui ma reincarnations, na mapochopocho mengine, la hasha!

ninavyofahamu mimi ni kwamba, kila mtu anakitu anachopenda au kupatana na mtu mwingine, ila kuna mtu au watu ambao unapatana nao zaidi kuliko wengine.

na ukifuata mantik hiyo, basi kuna mtu ambaye unapatana naye zaidi kuliko wengine wote, na hiyo ni hisabati tu ya kawaida. Ni kama ukiamua kumtafuta mtanzania mwenye nywele ndefu kuliko wote, lazima utampata tu, either atakuwa mmoja, au kadhaa.

na huyo unayepata nae kuliko wote, ndio soulmate.....mnaweza msiwe mnapatana kila kitu, ila mtakuwa mnapata zaidi wewe na yeye kuliko mtu mwingine yoyote.

I think you are right, it’s how both of you feel that makes you strongly connected and comfortable with each other and in the long run you get to be soul mates.....I also believe getting to be soul mates is a process which can take a long time and to those who are lucky a short time.....that status comes in situations such as carrying each other problems, sharing good and bad, assurance that you are with the right person, conviction that you belong to each other, and lastly the fact that soul mates could lean on each other in receiving and giving different necessities .....

I think you are right, it's how both of you feel that makes you strongly connected and comfortable with each other and in the long run you get to be soul mates.....I also believe getting to be soul mates is a process which can take a long time and to those who are lucky a short time.....that status comes in situations such as carrying each other problems, sharing good and bad, assurance that you are with the right person, conviction that you belong to each other, and lastly the fact that soul mates could lean on each other in receiving and giving different necessities .....

do i have to go insearch for my soulmate or fate will bring me one?

I think you are right, it’s how both of you feel that makes you strongly connected and comfortable with each other and in the long run you get to be soul mates.....I also believe getting to be soul mates is a process which can take a long time and to those who are lucky a short time.....that status comes in situations such as carrying each other problems, sharing good and bad, assurance that you are with the right person, conviction that you belong to each other, and lastly the fact that soul mates could lean on each other in receiving and giving different necessities .....

soulmate most of times ni fate....
fate will bring ur soulmate to you.....

You know a soulmate might even be a person you relate to as in a cousin,brother,friend...........

You can search for your soulmate or if lucky fate can bring that person close to you......:coffee:

you dont go liiking for a soulmate..

most of times you will find her when you are not looking for her....

its not chemistry....
A soulmate is someone u realize is the most compatible with you....

so is it right to say "A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life."

I remember reading an article that talked about something called "shaping" - which said that two people perform certain subconscious actions that make them feel one person is the perfect match for the other. This then is referred to as "Accidental Shaping" , but lets say for example one were to discover what those actions were, theoretically one person could get the other to feel that you are their soulmate ( achieved by generation of those feelings and emotions , triggered by calculated words and actions ).

If you are religious, then you would automatically have this soul mate idea burned in your pysche ( it would be hard wired), but if you are free thinker then perhaps you do have something in your mind that infers to the soul mate - often referred to vaguely as "THE ONE" (not to be confused with that Jet Li movie....l.o.l)

so is it right to say "A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life."

Your soulmate can also unveil the worst part of you,different from others he will love and accept you while encouraging you to change and get to be a better person to him/her and to those you relate/will relate to........

Your can have a soulmate whose baloon is going up and yours is going right or down,with your soulmate its not necessary that you agree and move in the same direction,you can agree to move into different direction as long as each one of you knows that,the direction that the other soulmate is heading to,is the best direction for him/her or for both of them.

your soulmate can also unveil the worst part of you,different from others he will love and accept you while encouraging you to change and get to be a better person to him/her and to those you relate/will relate to........

Your can have a soulmate whose baloon is going up and yours is going right or down,with your soulmate its not necessary that you agree and move in the same direction,you can agree to move into different direction as long as each one of you knows that,the direction that the other soulmate is heading to,is the best direction for him/her or for both of them.

michelle the more u are answering his questions......
He may start wondering weather you are his soulmate..ha ha ha...

After all a soulmate is the one who understood you most,right?

Are u also looking for a soulmate?

Your soulmate can also unveil the worst part of you,different from others he will love and accept you while encouraging you to change and get to be a better person to him/her and to those you relate/will relate to........

in your words....looks like you can make anyone a soulmate as long as you two tend to be agreeing to direct your balloons in the same direction right?

michelle the more u are answering his questions......
He may start wondering weather you are his soulmate..ha ha ha...

After all a soulmate is the one who understood you most,right?

Are u also looking for a soulmate?

ahahaaa.....

in your words....looks like you can make anyone a soulmate as long as you two tend to be agreeing to direct your balloons in the same direction right?

mmhhh,what do you mean by the same direction?? i think circumstances/situations should be considered here,lets say you have your soulmate,you feel for each other so much and you wish that you belong to each other and you keep asking yourself where was he or she and both of you wish that you could have a long lasting relationship,but it happens that the other partner is married already.....so in this kind of circumstance you can not direct your baloond on the same direction.....perhaps you can supoort each other,have some fun when you both can,provide anything that you can to the other partner etc.....so circumstances might force soulmates to go into different directions.......

Back
Top Bottom