Simu inauzwa : htc touch pro2 only TSH 300,000/= !

mathematics

JF-Expert Member
Feb 21, 2012
used very little and in excellent condition in Mint condition, only TSH 300,000/= serious buyer PM me

unlocked, it is both CDMA and GSM, use any simcard,

include ; phone, battery, battery cover, charger, stylus pen
Sprint-HTC-Touch-Pro2.jpg
HTC-touch-pro2-sprint.png

Operating SystemWindows Mobile® 6.1 Professional (a Windows Mobile 6.5 update is available)
ProcessorQualcomm® MSM7600™ 528 MHz
Internal MemoryROM: 512 MB
RAM: 288 MB
Display3.6-inch TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen with 480 x 800 WVGA resolution with adjustable tilt screen
TechnologyCDMA: Dual-band 800/1900MHz, CDMA2000 1xRTT/1xEVDO rev. A, and IS-95A/B voice or data, with up to 1.8 Mbps up-link and 3.1Mbps down-link speeds
EmailSupport for Office Outlook Mobile® and Microsoft Exchange® with Direct Push
Dimensions4.57" (L) x 2.33" (W) x 0.68 (D)
Weight6.35 ounces (with battery)
Battery1500 mAh Li-on
Talk time: Up to 4 hours
Standby: over 2 weeks
(The above are subject to network and phone usage)
SpeakerphoneStraight Talk™ with built-in dual Microphone and dual speakers for conference call
Built-in Camera3.2 megapixel color camera with auto focus
Audio/VideoWindows Media® Player 10 Mobile, MPEG-4, AVI, WAV, MP3, MP4, MIDI, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, WMA
I/O InterfaceBluetooth® 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for stereo wireless headsets, Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11b/g
ExpansionmicroSD™ memory card slot
Device NavigationSlide out QWERTY keyboard, end/power button, send/hands-free button, back/clear button, Home button, volume up/down button, power button
Price$199.99 after contract and rebates

simu ya ukweli sana, unaweza install android kwenye hii simu, ikawa dual bootable!

Last edited by a moderator:
mkuu kama bado haijauzika, jaribu kunifikiria nimekutumia msg, i want to install android on it,

nifurahie ulimwengu mpya wa android plus windows

ni kweli mkuu simu unaweza kuweka android,

kama nilivyokujibu kwenye PM,

na wewe ulichelewa kidogo tu,

mkuu kama bado haijauzika, jaribu kunifikiria nimekutumia msg, i want to install android on it,

nifurahie ulimwengu mpya wa android plus windows

Thank you JF!

The phone sold !

Quick response and fast payment, Perfect! THANKS!!----->>> TO BUYER

TOPIC - CLOSED