Ripoti: Uchunguzi wabaini Wachezaji wengi vijana Gabon inadaiwa wananyanyasika kingono

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Uchunguzi uliofanywa na Kituo cha BBC wakizungumza na zaidi ya Waathirika 30, umebaini kuwa kuna mtandao mkubwa unaohusika na matukio ya unyanyasaji kwa wachezaji wa mpira wa miguu wenye umri mdogo kwa zaidi ya miaka 30.

Kupitia Kipindi cha BBC Africa Eye waathirika wamenukuliwa wakisema wamefanyiwa vitendo vya ubakaji na ulawiti kutoka kwa watu wa karibu wanaowasimamia, pia walitishiwa kuwa wakisema maisha yao na ya familia zao yatakuwa hatarini.

Mwaka 2019 aliyekuwa staa wa Timu ya Taifa ya Gabon, Parfait Ndong aliporejea nyumbani akitokea Ulaya alibaini kilichoendelea na anasema alitoa taarifa kwa mamlaka lakini walimpuuza, hata alipozungumza kwenye Vyombo vya Habari pia alipuuzwa.

Viongozi mbalimbali wamewahi kukamatwa na kuwekwa ndani kwa miezi kadhaa juu ya tuhuma hizo lakini baada ya muda waliachiwa akiwemo Pierre-Alain Mounguengui wa Shirikisho la Soka la Gabon (Fegafoot).

####

Gabon's predators on the pitch: Inside a paedophile football scandal

Football's governing bodies face accusations they failed to protect young victims of sexual abuse in Gabon. BBC Africa Eye spoke to more than 30 witnesses who told of a network that has plagued all levels of the game for three decades.

Warning: This article contains details some readers may find upsetting

The allegations of sexual abuse in the central African country of Gabon date as far back as the early 1990s.

One victim, who wanted to remain anonymous, described what happened to him as a teenager at an Under-17 football camp. He said he and his best friend were woken up in the middle of the night and taken to a room with red lights, full of naked man.

"They started touching me and my friend and I just didn't understand. I started to pray. I wanted to get out, but the door was locked. They grabbed me and threw me on to the floor. There were two security men. It was like they were prepared," he said.

"I saw how they started to rape my friend. I looked him in the eye, and he looked back at me as if to say: 'Let's just go along with them and get it over with.' I cried and screamed and screamed and screamed.
"They told me I would never be selected to play ever again and that if I dared speak to anyone about what happened, my family would be killed."
He never played for Gabon again.

BBC Africa Eye heard there were several attempts to alert authorities to what was happening over the years.

In 2019, former Gabon international Parfait Ndong returned home to set up his academy Jardin de football au Gabon. With 45 caps to his name and an illustrious playing career in Europe, he is a respected figure in Gabonese football. When he found out what was happening, he said he alerted authorities.

"I took all the steps I possibly could," he told the BBC, adding that he spoke to the president of the league, the president of the national football federation, known as Fegafoot, and the sports minister at the time.

He said after these efforts were ignored, he turned to local media: "No-one wanted to hear what I had to say."

It was not until the UK's Guardian newspaper reported the abuse in December 2021, that four coaches were arrested. Three of them remain in prison.

At the heart of the most damaging allegations was Patrick Assoumou Eyi, widely known as "Capello". For decades, he was the head coach of Gabon's national youth teams. Crucially, Capello had the power to decide who would play for Gabon at that level.

"He basically held the position of a god because everyone idolised him. Those in charge of training centres, the academies," said Ndong.

In December 2021, Fifa's independent ethics committee began preliminary investigation proceedings into reports of sexual abuse allegedly committed by Capello, and suspended him from all football-related activities. This probe was led on the ground by Fegafoot's newly installed ethics committee, and in May 2022 Fifa's investigatory chamber formalised the preliminary investigation.

Another footballer, who we will call Julien, told the BBC that he too was abused from the age of 14. He played for Gabon's national team for several years and believes the number of boys affected is hard to fathom.

"I don't know how many coaches were abusing boys, but for a moment let's look at Capello alone. He is the most well-known and he has been doing this for the last 25 or 30 years. Every year he has had access to at least 50 boys, if not more," he said.

"Now let's consider how many others were part of that network. We are talking about thousands of boys."

Despite calls for Fegafoot chief Pierre-Alain Mounguengui to resign, he remained in charge and was re-elected in April 2022.

Mr Alves believes he should have been suspended: "The severity of the alleged cover-up should have triggered an automatic suspension, temporary suspension, before the election."

As head of Fegafoot, Mr Mounguengui could either be considered incompetent for not knowing what was happening or guilty of covering up years of reported abuse, he said.

Three weeks after his re-election, Mr Mounguengui was arrested and accused of "failing to report crimes of paedophilia". Unlike Capello, Fifa did not suspend him, and he continued to manage Fegafoot from prison.

Fifa's child safeguarding policy states: "Suspending a staff member from his/her duties while an external investigation takes place should be standard practice."

Former Gabon international Rémy Ebanega, who set up the country's first professional football players' union in 2014, is - like Ndong - one of the few figures in Gabonese football who feels he can talk openly. He himself was not abused but said he has several friends who were.

"The local justice system has imprisoned the president of the federation, and Fifa did nothing. Why was he not also suspended while investigations are ongoing like they did with Capello?" he said.

"He continued to manage the federation while he was in prison. I don't think that has ever happened elsewhere."

In May 2022, Fifa formally suspended Capello, two other coaches and the football league head, but did not sanction Mr Mounguengui.

Meanwhile, the Confederation of African Football (Caf) said Mr Mounguengui was considered innocent until proven guilty and wrote to Gabon's then Sports Minister Franck Nguema in April 2022 to question the detention. Caf president Patrice Motsepe then visited the Fegafoot boss in jail four months later.

After almost six months in prison, Mr Mounguengui was provisionally released. Three weeks later, at the opening of the Fifa 2022 World Cup in Qatar, he was pictured hugging the Caf president.

Source: BBC

This is Africa bwana, mtu akiwa na cheo anataka kunyanyasa wengine, hivi kuna nini kwenye ulawiti? Faida gani?

Kwa nn mtu abake!??????

• Mwanamme mwenzake.
  • Mtoto mwenye umri mdogo

Hakuna kabisa uninadamu, Africa ina laana, huo ndo ukweli, tena mbaya.
pia inaweza ikawa ni michezo ya kuchafuana

how possible kila mwaka abake vijana 50 kwa muda wa miaka 25 hadi 30. maana yake kama kwa mwaka alikuwa anafundisha timu moja maana yake timu nzima hadi bench la ufundi kalibaka

miaka ya mwanzo ya 1990s kuna Mwanaharakati wa Ethiopia aliwahi kutuhumiwa kubaka Wanawake wa shirika lake la utetezi wa haki za binadamu kumbe Jamaa alizaliwa ( impotent) Hanithi.

wale kina Dada kila Wakili akiwauliza amewanyanyasa kwa kuwashika shika labda maudhi mengine wakawa wanasisitiza ni ubakaji na Mamlaka za Hospital kwa hofu ya Ubabe wa Tawala ya kiimla wali confirm kuwa Jamaa kabaka wakati ana record nyingi tangu ujanani za ndani na nje ya Nchi anapambania Afya yake ya nguvu za kiume

how possible kila mwaka abake vijana 50 kwa muda wa miaka 25 hadi 30. maana yake kama kwa mwaka alikuwa anafundisha timu moja maana yake timu nzima hadi bench la ufundi kalibaka

miaka ya mwanzo ya 1990s kuna Mwanaharakati wa Ethiopia aliwahi kutuhumiwa kubaka Wanawake wa shirika lake la utetezi wa haki za binadamu kumbe Jamaa alizaliwa ( impotent) Hanithi.

wale kina Dada kila Wakili akiwauliza amewanyanyasa kwa kuwashika shika labda maudhi mengine wakawa wanasisitiza ni ubakaji na Mamlaka za Hospital kwa hofu ya Ubabe wa Tawala ya kiimla wali confirm kuwa Jamaa kabaka wakati ana record nyingi tangu ujanani za ndani na nje ya Nchi anapambania Afya yake ya nguvu za kiume
Siyo mtu mmoja, hujasoma hapo wanakwambia ni mtandao mkubwa.

Nenda katazame hiyo documentary waliokamatwa na kuachiwa ni wengi hasa level ya wanaofundisha academy, huko ndipo Watuhumiwa wapo wengi, haimaanishi huyo RAIS wa Soka anafanya mwenyewe hiyo michezo.

Bora iwe

BBC hawawezi publish habari kama hii bila ushahidi, kwani Paschal ni mwandishi wa BBC? Maana huyo anaweza andika habari za kusadikika.

Siyo mtu mmoja, hujasoma hapo wanakwambia ni mtandao mkubwa.
'… Every year 'HE' has had access to atleast 50 boys, if not more…' hapa anazungumziwa kocha mmoja sio mtandao

yaani kwa mwaka huyu Kocha alikuwa analawiti si chini ya vijana 50

kwangu hii maana yake alikuwa karibia timu nzima anailawiti

inawezekana ni mbinu ya BBC kushawishi vijana waamini kuwa hata wakiwa Mashoga bado wanaweza kuwa strong na kuwafanya waone ni tukio la kawaida

kila habari ya BBC huwa ina motive yake

Bora iwe

BBC hawawezi publish habari kama hii bila ushahidi, kwani Paschal ni mwandishi wa BBC? Maana huyo anaweza andika habari za kusadikika.
Kazi na msingi wa uwepo wa mashirika ya habari ya Mabeberu katika Nchi zingine sio kuhabarisha bali ni kusambaza propaganda kwa kisingizio cha kuhabarisha

Uchunguzi uliofanywa na Kituo cha BBC wakizungumza na zaidi ya Waathirika 30, umebaini kuwa kuna mtandao mkubwa unaohusika na matukio ya unyanyasaji kwa wachezaji wa mpira wa miguu wenye umri mdogo kwa zaidi ya miaka 30.

Kupitia Kipindi cha BBC Africa Eye waathirika wamenukuliwa wakisema wamefanyiwa vitendo vya ubakaji na ulawiti kutoka kwa watu wa karibu wanaowasimamia, pia walitishiwa kuwa wakisema maisha yao na ya familia zao yatakuwa hatarini.

Mwaka 2019 aliyekuwa staa wa Timu ya Taifa ya Gabon, Parfait Ndong aliporejea nyumbani akitokea Ulaya alibaini kilichoendelea na anasema alitoa taarifa kwa mamlaka lakini walimpuuza, hata alipozungumza kwenye Vyombo vya Habari pia alipuuzwa.

Viongozi mbalimbali wamewahi kukamatwa na kuwekwa ndani kwa miezi kadhaa juu ya tuhuma hizo lakini baada ya muda waliachiwa akiwemo Pierre-Alain Mounguengui wa Shirikisho la Soka la Gabon (Fegafoot).

####

Gabon's predators on the pitch: Inside a paedophile football scandal

Football's governing bodies face accusations they failed to protect young victims of sexual abuse in Gabon. BBC Africa Eye spoke to more than 30 witnesses who told of a network that has plagued all levels of the game for three decades.

Warning: This article contains details some readers may find upsetting

The allegations of sexual abuse in the central African country of Gabon date as far back as the early 1990s.

One victim, who wanted to remain anonymous, described what happened to him as a teenager at an Under-17 football camp. He said he and his best friend were woken up in the middle of the night and taken to a room with red lights, full of naked man.

"They started touching me and my friend and I just didn't understand. I started to pray. I wanted to get out, but the door was locked. They grabbed me and threw me on to the floor. There were two security men. It was like they were prepared," he said.

"I saw how they started to rape my friend. I looked him in the eye, and he looked back at me as if to say: 'Let's just go along with them and get it over with.' I cried and screamed and screamed and screamed.
"They told me I would never be selected to play ever again and that if I dared speak to anyone about what happened, my family would be killed."
He never played for Gabon again.

BBC Africa Eye heard there were several attempts to alert authorities to what was happening over the years.

In 2019, former Gabon international Parfait Ndong returned home to set up his academy Jardin de football au Gabon. With 45 caps to his name and an illustrious playing career in Europe, he is a respected figure in Gabonese football. When he found out what was happening, he said he alerted authorities.

"I took all the steps I possibly could," he told the BBC, adding that he spoke to the president of the league, the president of the national football federation, known as Fegafoot, and the sports minister at the time.

He said after these efforts were ignored, he turned to local media: "No-one wanted to hear what I had to say."

It was not until the UK's Guardian newspaper reported the abuse in December 2021, that four coaches were arrested. Three of them remain in prison.

At the heart of the most damaging allegations was Patrick Assoumou Eyi, widely known as "Capello". For decades, he was the head coach of Gabon's national youth teams. Crucially, Capello had the power to decide who would play for Gabon at that level.

"He basically held the position of a god because everyone idolised him. Those in charge of training centres, the academies," said Ndong.

In December 2021, Fifa's independent ethics committee began preliminary investigation proceedings into reports of sexual abuse allegedly committed by Capello, and suspended him from all football-related activities. This probe was led on the ground by Fegafoot's newly installed ethics committee, and in May 2022 Fifa's investigatory chamber formalised the preliminary investigation.

Another footballer, who we will call Julien, told the BBC that he too was abused from the age of 14. He played for Gabon's national team for several years and believes the number of boys affected is hard to fathom.

"I don't know how many coaches were abusing boys, but for a moment let's look at Capello alone. He is the most well-known and he has been doing this for the last 25 or 30 years. Every year he has had access to at least 50 boys, if not more," he said.

"Now let's consider how many others were part of that network. We are talking about thousands of boys."

Despite calls for Fegafoot chief Pierre-Alain Mounguengui to resign, he remained in charge and was re-elected in April 2022.

Mr Alves believes he should have been suspended: "The severity of the alleged cover-up should have triggered an automatic suspension, temporary suspension, before the election."

As head of Fegafoot, Mr Mounguengui could either be considered incompetent for not knowing what was happening or guilty of covering up years of reported abuse, he said.

Three weeks after his re-election, Mr Mounguengui was arrested and accused of "failing to report crimes of paedophilia". Unlike Capello, Fifa did not suspend him, and he continued to manage Fegafoot from prison.

Fifa's child safeguarding policy states: "Suspending a staff member from his/her duties while an external investigation takes place should be standard practice."

Former Gabon international Rémy Ebanega, who set up the country's first professional football players' union in 2014, is - like Ndong - one of the few figures in Gabonese football who feels he can talk openly. He himself was not abused but said he has several friends who were.

"The local justice system has imprisoned the president of the federation, and Fifa did nothing. Why was he not also suspended while investigations are ongoing like they did with Capello?" he said.

"He continued to manage the federation while he was in prison. I don't think that has ever happened elsewhere."

In May 2022, Fifa formally suspended Capello, two other coaches and the football league head, but did not sanction Mr Mounguengui.

Meanwhile, the Confederation of African Football (Caf) said Mr Mounguengui was considered innocent until proven guilty and wrote to Gabon's then Sports Minister Franck Nguema in April 2022 to question the detention. Caf president Patrice Motsepe then visited the Fegafoot boss in jail four months later.

After almost six months in prison, Mr Mounguengui was provisionally released. Three weeks later, at the opening of the Fifa 2022 World Cup in Qatar, he was pictured hugging the Caf president.

Source: BBC
Pedophilia is real , The world is ruled by pedophilic cabal .
Hao wapuuzi ndio wamejaa kila sekta ,michezo ,sanaa ,banking ,siasa na uongozi,dini nk ,kiufupi wapo kila kona .
Mpaka kanisa katoliki lina maelfu ya tuhuma za mapadre kulawiti watoto na vijana humo kwenye makanisa , hizo cases zipo mpaka leo ,na ni nyingi na ushahidi umetolewa na nyingine mpaka kanisa limetumia pesa nyingi kuwalipa na kuwanyamazisha wahanga ,nyingine mapadre wamekutwa na hatia na kufungwa na nyingine bado kesi zinaendelea mpaka leo .
Na hivyo vitendo mpaka leo vinaendelea . Popew
Mwenyewe mpaka aliaacknowledge hilo tatizo ,so hata kusambaa kwa ushoga ni effects za hawa evil beings waliosambaa kila kona .
Hadi kwenye NGO's za watoto yatima na issues nyingine ,hao wapuuzi wamejaa .
Kuna kitabu cha investigative journalist ,anaitwa Joachim Hagopian ,ameandika kwa kirefu sana kuhusu hilo ,na real evidences zipo .
Hadi viongozi wakubwa wengi ni pedophiles
Evil evil beings

Hujui ulimwengu unavyoendeshwa ,tafuta kitabu cha Joachim Hagopian -(Pedophilia and empire : Satan and sodomy ) ukikisoma hicho kitabu bila shaka
Utabaki mdomo wazi na kufunguka kiakili kufahamu yanayoendelea nyuma ya pazia ulimwenguni humu .
Hao akina R Kelly , Jeffrey Epstein , Harvey Weinstein , na watu wengine maarufu na matajiri , msifikiri wana singiziwa , hao watu ulawiti na ubakaji wa watoto wadogo ndio ibada zao za kishetani (satanic rituals ) zinazowapa hiyo fame na utajiri .

This is Africa bwana, mtu akiwa na cheo anataka kunyanyasa wengine, hivi kuna nini kwenye ulawiti? Faida gani?

Kwa nn mtu abake!??????

• Mwanamme mwenzake.
  • Mtoto mwenye umri mdogo

Hakuna kabisa uninadamu, Africa ina laana, huo ndo ukweli, tena mbaya.
Hili tatizo hakipo Africa peke yake, hata UK Kama sio kocha wa vijana wa Liverpool au Man u aliwahi kukumbwa na kashifa Kama hiyo.

Hali inatisha sana.Kwanini mtu anakuwa interested na vijana wadogo huu utakuwa ugonjwa mpya wa akili.

Hicho kitabu kinapatikana wapi
Ingia hapa ,hakikisha unadownload pdf format ,.
Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State: Chapter 1: Introduction to Pedophilia - The Mental Disorder and the Child Sex Abuse Crime | Joachim Hagopian | download on Z-Library
Hapo ni zlibrary
Kuna sites nyingi, unaweza Google PDF DRIVE ,ingia humo halafu search " Pedophilia and empire ; Satan and sodomy by Joachim Hagopian
Ni bure vitabu humo
Unadownload bure kila kitabu
Hata hapa kipo

Kuna jamaa ni muwest afrika aliwahi kuniambia powerful people wanafanya hivyo kama ibada ya kuchukua nguvu za anayemfanyia na kuzifanya zake ili aendelee kuwa more powerful
Ndio , kuna ibada za kuwalawiti au kuwabaka watoto na teenagers halafu wanawafanyia hadi bloody sacrifices na kunywa damu zao .
Damu ya watoto wadogo pia inaongeza nguvu / influence ,wealth na kupunguza umri wa kuzeeka .
Some really scary shit is going on .
Kama unafuatilia podcasts ,kuna jamaa mmoja ni maarufu sana anaitwa Joe Rogan alishawahi pia ongelea hii kitu .
Na Data zinasema watoto milioni 8 duniani wanapotea kila mwaka na wengi wao hawapatikani , kuna nchi mpaka kuna magenge yanafanya shuguli za kuiba watoto , kusmuggle na kwenda kuwauza kwa ajili ya hizo shughuli za kishetani kwa hao cabalists .
Kuna wengine wanafanya biashara ya kuwaajiri mabinti na wanawake kama surrogates wao wanawatungisha mimba halafu mtoto muda wa kujifungua ukifika ,wanamzalisha huyo mwanamke na mtoto anachukuliwa kwenda kutumika kwenye hizo shughuli za satanic rituals .
Marekani inafanyika sana hii
Inatisha sana