Random thoughts

I absolutely know what im talking about Sir. Ngabu, it's you that's trying to avoid the truth here..

Maandiko yako humu JF, ndo nimeyatumia kujenga hii hoja...

Rejea maelezo yangu tena na tena...

Stay Blessed...

Ahaa! First off, thank you for being civil. I was planning on going in on you with all guns blazing but hopefully I won't have to do that. Let's have a cordial conversation.

I think you have missed my point. My main grievance is the behavior of some people who think they know you when in actual fact they don't know you. For example, let's say me and my buddies are hanging out at a Martini lounge somewhere downtown.

Then we start talking about some JF personalities and out of the blue I start talking about you with AUTHORITY. Something like ‘I know TANMO. He is 48 years old. I even know his parents. He has a terrible reputation as a Casanova. I know him. He can't tell me nothing' and blah blah blah.

Now tell me. If you heard I was dropping your name like that and acting like I knew you well when in fact I don't, how would you feel? You would probably think I'm full of shit, right? So that's what I'm talking about here.

I don't drop names like that to make myself sound/ look important. Do I clown around a lot in here? You bet I do. Do I bullshit beyond the boundaries of moderation? Perhaps I do. But all of that begins and ends right here in this very forum. I will not claim I know people whom I don't know.

So if you want to talk about my JF persona (which is not my reality, by the way) then go ahead and knock yourself out. Start a new topic about it and best believe I will prolifically participate in it. But don't say I am like the people whom I have an issue with. I am not like them and if you say I am then the onus is on you to say who I have name-dropped that I didn't know.

Ahaa! First off, thank you for being civil. I was planning on going in on you with all guns blazing but hopefully I won't have to do that. Let's have a cordial conversation.

I think you have missed my point. My main grievance is the behavior of some people who think they know you when in actual fact they don't know you. For example, let's say me and my buddies are hanging out at a Martini lounge somewhere downtown.

Then we start talking about some JF personalities and out of the blue I start talking about you with AUTHORITY. Something like ‘I know TANMO. He is 48 years old. I even know his parents. He has a terrible reputation as a Casanova. I know him. He can't tell me nothing' and blah blah blah.

Now tell me. If you heard I was dropping your name like that and acting like I knew you well when in fact I don't, how would you feel? You would probably think I'm full of shit, right? So that's what I'm talking about here.

I don't drop names like that to make myself sound/ look important. Do I clown around a lot in here? You bet I do. Do I bullshit beyond the boundaries of moderation? Perhaps I do. But all of that begins and ends right here in this very forum. I will not claim I know people whom I don't know.

So if you want to talk about my JF persona (which is not my reality, by the way) then go ahead and knock yourself out. Start a new topic about it and best believe I will prolifically participate in it. But don't say I am like the people whom I have an issue with. I am not like them and if you say I am then the onus is on you to say who I have name-dropped that I didn't know.

Thanks for the article Sir. Ngabu, i am always a civil and do believe in being a civil when having some talking with unknown to me People.. I do agree with you in almost all of what you said above. It's indeed kinda lame (to me) to Pretend that you know a Person and start talking negative stuffs about the character, which might be as a result of inferiority or just a Hatred towards a Person.

Yet i stand not to give a damn about what Someone thinks or talk as long as it does not effect me, someone said: what others think about you is none of your business..

So why did i recommend you to follow the same path of your Respectful Moral of the story?....it's because you are also Judgmental of Others here in JF, sometimes at least.. That you clown a lot here, and someone should not take your words and critics seriously, may save as a sweet apology..

Mapendo...

So why did i recommend you to follow the same path of your Respectful Moral of the story?....it's because you are also Judgmental of Others here in JF, sometimes at least.. That you clown a lot here, and someone should not take your words and critics seriously, may save as a sweet apology..

Mapendo...

I know how to separate JF personas from the real lives the people behind the pseudonyms lead. I will not judge you as a person based on what you write in this forum. I will not claim knowledge of you based on what I read from you here. Never.

So, if I have judged anybody in this forum, I did so in the context of what they post and what they post only. Nothing more nothing less. I don't and I will not conclusively judge someone to be the way they are in JF is the way they are in real life. I know better and I will not do that.

Sometimes I don't like you but in all honesty I only don't like you in JF and that doesn't mean outside of JF we can't click. For all I know we can have so many things in common. And, if I really wanted to get to know you I will do what is necessary to get to know you instead of relying on your posts.

And the same holds true for others as well. If one wonders what NN is like or what NN is all about or who the person behind NN is, they can simply shoot him a PM and ask everything that they want. As simple as A,B,C,D…..

Now do you get where I'm coming from?

Najiuliza tu ni shida sana mtu kuwa maarufu kidogo

people hate what they don't understand

NOT ALL WOMEN....some are snakes with dangerous poison..
A snake to you..a beatiful butterfly to another.

Mara nyingi watu wanakuwa vile tunavyowafanya/ruhusu wawe kwetu. Na sio kila mbaya kwako ni mbaya kwa wengine, ama mzuri kwako akawa mzuri kwa wote.

A snake to you..a beatiful butterfly to another.

Mara nyingi watu wanakuwa vile tunavyowafanya/ruhusu wawe kwetu. Na sio kila mbaya kwako ni mbaya kwa wengine, ama mzuri kwako akawa mzuri kwa wote.

wapo ambao ni snakes to everyone
kuna watu hadi wazazi wake wanakupa warning
kuna some psycho....ni too dangerous hadi to themselves

sometimes huenda kweli mtu anakufahamu na vitabia vyako vibaya au vizuri.....So usimchukie mtu bure

Kiongozi umekuwaje siku hizi?
Mbona hauko kama yule agnostic niliyemfahamu awali?
Mbona si kama @Ngabu yule aliyekuwa akikimbizana na Kiranga jino kwa jino?

Mbona bado niko vilevile kamanda...

Tatizo la JF ni kwamba watu ambao wanaweza kuipa changamoto akili yangu ni wachache mno na wengi wao ni wakongwe ambao kwa sababu moja ama nyingine hawapo tena humu ndani.

Hata we mwenyewe siku hizi umekuwa adimu. Sikuoni kabisa. Naikumbuka sana ile mijadala yetu ya kifalsafa kule jukwaa la Intelligence.

Kiranga yeye kaamua kususa baada ya kupewa ban.

Sasa hawa wengine waliobaki kusema ukweli upeo wao ni mdogo sana.

Kwa hiyo wakati mwingine inabidi tu u-stoop kwenye level zao ili maisha yaende.

Hebu angalia kitu ulicho ongeza kwenye signature yako. Samahani kama nitakuwa nimekukwaza.

Mazee, you've been around me [in here] for a minute now. So you should at least know that there's always some method to my madness.

Hiyo nyongeza ipo hapo kwa makusudi kabisa na inaelezea 'caliber' ya segment ya population ya humu JF.

Otherwise, happy 2017 to you and yours. And don't be a stranger man....