Property Market in DAR...

nilipokuwa bongo kuna ghorofa moja zilikuwa zinajengwa pale mindu street nikaenda kwenye office zao mjini nikakutana na kijana mmjoa wa kiindi akaniambia 2 bed flat gorofa ya kwanza ni $85,000 na kila ukienda juu inaongezeka $5,000.
nikamuuliza rent return zikoje akaniambia $2,000 kwa mwezi
bahati nzuri nilikuwa na rafiki yangu mtaa huo nyumba yake ilikuwa vacant na ni mpya kwa $1500pm na kama nyumba nyingine 4 zilikuwa tupu..
tuka mpa hiyo habari akaanza kugwaya na kubadilisha maneno
kwa kifupi hizo nyumba nyingi haziuziki na ukienda kwenye estate mbalimbali utazikuta ni hizo hizo

hakuna bubble

watu wamenunua appartments pale VIVA TOWERS at 400,00 usd each na zilikuwa sold out in 6 hours

Bongo watu wana pesa kwenye mattress na kazi inafanyika

actually VIVA TOWERS inaraise the bar ya what accomodation should be really like siy=o brick and mortar za kama Richmond Tower

May be the market will crash when banks which are lending will go burst. Recently during my stay in Dar I went to see one of the leading bank head of credit that some banks are struggling as they used to fund these tourist hotels 100%. Borrowers can't keep yaup with instalments. So wait and see time will tell when banks will reposses more than what they expected. This is what happened in Europe, the worst thing will be the gov can not bail them. Nyumba tutanunua 10m bei halisi ya soko.

Hoja changieni lakinin hizi story za kuwa nyumba zinajengwa dar hivi sasa ni kali kuliko nyumba ziko paris, london etc nadhani ni psycho talk.

Kipindi hicho wana JF wanakata nyanga za kueleweka. Kabla ujinga wa vyama haujawaingia kichwani.

Mjasiriamali..,

hawa jamaa wamekutuma?!

never mind..,i have been touched by your ability to take their beatings all the time.

that lead to my old time curosity..,who are these guys anyway?!
here is what i found.

Name & Registered Office:
INTEGRATED PROPERTY INVESTMENTS LTD.
BARNARDS INN
86 FETTER LANE
LONDON
EC4A 1AD
Company No. 04521565

Date of Incorporation: 29/08/2002

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
7011 - Development & sell real estate
7032 - Manage real estate, fee or contract
Accounting Reference Date: 31/12
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2007 (SMALL)
Next Accounts Due: 31/10/2009
Last Return Made Up To: 29/08/2008
Next Return Due: 26/09/2009
Last Members List: 29/08/2008
Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
20/07/2005 BEACON (IPIL) LTD.
31/10/2002 DUALEH & COMPANY LIMITED

that is from a UK bot,that takes care of registered companies information.

"here is a few things i got from the information:-
1.their physical address on their website(under-contact us section) is different from the one registered.i hope this is just a mistype rather than a scam in the making.
2.the company had changed it's name twice from dualeh & co to beacon to the current name,looking deep in those two previous company names,one can find almost nothing of their effective existence in UK.why?
later i will post information of those companies and they were ALL very ambiguous companies!!
3.they don't happen to have VAT associated with them,and their tax record is almost untraceable!!
4.their website indicate that the Managing director is Mr. Suleiman A. Dualeh,Dualeh happens to be the name of one of the former names of the current company.
5.UNLESS it was a HUGE mistake!that company so called MCC Hainan does not exist in CHINA!is it a fake company?!if so,how ill it insure the quality of the properties?!how was it allowed to operate in Tanzania?!
6.the said Mr.Dualeh and Chairman Mr.Omari are self proclaiming financier and accountants with lots of experience.i have looked into their CV's on their own website and it is rather pathetic.
-Fonts are all different every two paragraphs like a twelve year old essay homework!
-there are so many unanswered questions surrounding them,especially about their finances,and the nature of their Business.Most properties they claim to own,do not have clear backing data for that.

i think it is important these people start to post their credit information and balance sheets,because that will help prevent scams. or ponzi schemes of some kinds.

Duh.....Kuna watu wanaona mbali sana aiseee...Huyu jamaa had a vision and did his homework very well. Aliyoyaandika yote hapa yamekuwa proven right!

Back
Top Bottom