Programmers, designers,implementers, idea contributers ... needed**

Good morning,
Kweli sijui hiyo mashaka inapotokea, nikwasababu natumia lugha tofauti au kwasababu zenu binafsi, anyway sidhani kama kuna sababu ya kuanza kunishuku japokua kama kinacho kukereketa we kiseme tu mi nitaelewa.

Huwa napenda kutumia lugha ya english na sometimes french kwani inafupisha maneno sana, nikama waweza andika paragraph nzima ya kiswahili na mstari mmoja tu ya english.

So kama unacha kuniuliza ku clear shuku yako be free. Au ni nick yangu na avatar yangu ndo ya waogopesha au nini?

*********Everyone has a freedom of speach, so be free*********
cheers

The problem is this program of yours that you expect us to install. No information is provided as to what it does. That is one.

I was hoping to find other users' opinion about this program, but what I found was not what I expected.
And the fact that you did not give us a link to where we could get it made me very suspicious. You suggested googling instead, and in my opinion, that is not safe. We expect you to show us the way man since you have more expertise on security related stuff!

This is what happened while I was googling XoftSpySE,

attachment.php

Attachments

• xoftspyse.PNG
    xoftspyse.PNG
    3.7 KB · Views: 65
lol, one thing you'll have to learn about me, i don't like 'kumtafunia mtu kilakitu' i normally prefer to give you a hint and you could takeover from there, but because you ar too lazy to look arround on it i'll help this time.

here is a link to download it. Free XoftspySE download

and here are few ppl talking about the programm

[ame="http://www.hashhu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209326"]XoftSpySE 4.31.0.10 XoftSpySE 4.31.0.10 - HashHU FTA (Free to Air) Satellite Forum - Satellite FTA Files, FTA Fixes, FTA Resources[/ame]

Which antispyware utility would you use? - CNET Community weekly poll Forums

OR you could google by "XoftSpySE free forum"
and see the results

goodluck
****if you wish to learn more, try doing more things on your own*****

I don't mind you calling me lazy. I called myself LazyDog for a reason.

You have probably forgotten that you once wrote this,
Few of my works can easily be seen on ScriptSearch and CodeJunction websites, I do more security so i just gave those guys some of the tools i developed for them to distribute them online for free ***ofcourse there are some that they are selling and i get 80% depending on the tools i give them ;-)***

I think those infos are enough for now.

Cheers

lol, one thing you'll have to learn about me, i don't like 'kumtafunia mtu kilakitu' i normally prefer to give you a hint and you could takeover from there, but because you ar too lazy to look arround on it i'll help this time.

here is a link to download it. www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utiliti..._and_Repair_Utilities/XoftspySE_Download.html

and here are few ppl talking about the programm

XoftSpySE 4.31.0.10 XoftSpySE 4.31.0.10 - HashHU FTA (Free to Air) Satellite Forum - Satellite FTA Files, FTA Fixes, FTA Resources

Which antispyware utility would you use? - CNET Community weekly poll Forums

OR you could google by "XoftSpySE free forum"
and see the results

goodluck
****if you wish to learn more, try doing more things on your own*****

When you said ScriptSearch and CodeJunction, did you mean to say www.freedownloadscenter.com?

I can't seem to find XoftSpySE mentioned in any of these sites below,
www.scriptsearch.com
www.codejunction.com

SHY huyu au??
Wakati uleeee nilikuwa natembeleaga humu nikiwa ulevi chwaaa nilikuwa naona hii Avatar inatumika na shy.

Ok lets clear few things...

1) i'm not SHY ****who ever that is***
2) I didn't made XoftSpySE i only sudjested it because its powerfull.
3) i forgot you were talking about my tools.

Pm me with your interest on my tools ****why you want them***
and i'll send you the tools myself ;-)