Probably this diplomat is the next President of Tanzania

Kijana Msomali mawazo yako ni yako bado tunayachuja kama yana chochote ila ingefaa utoe kwanza ni vigezo gani tunavyoweza kutumia kumpima Rais atakayetufaa wakati huo. Wewe umekurupuka na kuelezea mtu sio sifa. Hata hivyo ningependa kujua alimalizaje Bachelor's degree mwaka huo huo akamaliza Master's?

:hurt::hurt: kene blue hapo! Maneno yako mazito sana..umenifurahisha sana!

0 [h=2]
icon1.png
Re: Probably this diplomat is the next President of Tanzania[/h]

quote_icon.png
By Kijana Msomali
Less than four years remain before Dr. Jakaya Kikwete completes his second presidential term. And as the constitution bars the incumbent president to contest in the next general election. Tanzanians are eagerly waiting to see who will be the next man to carry the green flag. This next man will surely needs the energy and caliber to eliminate the rift within the ruling party. Chama Cha Mapinduzi is surely in deep crisis more than ever in the history of this country. Yesterday Edward said that, today Nape says this, and tomorrow Ezekiel Maige will say that. They contradict each other now and then, they accuse each other now and then, they call names each other now and then, mara huyu ni gamba, mara huyu ni fisadi. it just chaos now and then, yaani every thing is hovyo hovyo.

Now i understand why Rostam Aziz once brand politics within the green flag as siasa uchwara. What we witness daily on newspapers & tv's is not only siasa uchwara but hizi ni siasa mipasho. This surely damages the historic good branding of the green party. Nobody seems to respect the protocols any more. Now days it is normal thing to hear the junior member of uvccm telling his bosses through newspapers what to do and what not to do. This is crisis for sure. I admire chairman Kikwete when it comes to giving the green party members the freedom of expressing their views but unfortunately the same members are abusing that given right, now it is the time for chairman Kikwete to step up and muscles his authority. It is not too late as three years period is well enough to repair everything.

Now, let me come to the main point regarding the right candidate to succeed chairman Kikwete. On my point view this guy possess necessary caliber and respect to bring together the divided party. He is neutral when it comes to blocks within the party. He is the former ambassador of Tanzania to the United Nations. He is the current United Nations special representative for Somalia. He earned a bachelor of arts (education) at the University of East Africa in Dar-es-Salaam. That same year he completed his Masters of Arts ( Education) at the University of Toronto. He received his Phd in International Relations in 1975. He is married and has three children.

His name is Augustine Philip Mahiga. He is my choice to succeed president kikwete.

Kijana Msomali naheshimu mawazo yako lakini ninaloweza kusema kamwambie aliyekutuma kuwa hujatukuta. Na wewe Anders Batta acha kumdanganya huyu bwana mdogo msomali kuwa anaandika kidhungu kizuri, sikweli bado ana kazi ya kufanya kuboresha zaidi kiwango chake cha lugha. Ona kwenye rangi nyekundu!

He earned a bachelor of arts (education) at the University of East Africa in Dar-es-Salaam. That same year he completed his Masters of Arts ( Education) at the University of Toronto

Hapo kwenye Red naomba ufafanuzi kidogo maana sijakusoma kijana

Hapo kwenye Red naomba ufafanuzi kidogo maana sijakusoma kijana

In 1971 He earned a bachelor of arts (education) at the University of East Africa in Dar-es-Salaam. That same year he completed his Masters of Arts ( Education) at the University of Toronto. what is there you dont understand Maundumula?

In 1971 He earned a bachelor of arts (education) at the University of East Africa in Dar-es-Salaam. That same year he completed his Masters of Arts ( Education) at the University of Toronto. what is there you dont understand Maundumula?

I still do not understand how he managed to complete both at the same time while one is a pre-requisite for the other.

Less than four years remain before Dr. Jakaya Kikwete completes his second presidential term. And as the constitution bars the incumbent president to contest in the next general election. Tanzanians are eagerly waiting to see who will be the next man to carry the green flag. This next man will surely needs the energy and caliber to eliminate the rift within the ruling party. Chama Cha Mapinduzi is surely in deep crisis more than ever in the history of this country. Yesterday Edward said that, today Nape says this, and tomorrow Ezekiel Maige will say that. They contradict each other now and then, they accuse each other now and then, they call names each other now and then, mara huyu ni gamba, mara huyu ni fisadi. it just chaos now and then, yaani every thing is hovyo hovyo.

Now i understand why Rostam Aziz once brand politics within the green flag as siasa uchwara. What we witness daily on newspapers & tv's is not only siasa uchwara but hizi ni siasa mipasho. This surely damages the historic good branding of the green party. Nobody seems to respect the protocols any more. Now days it is normal thing to hear the junior member of uvccm telling his bosses through newspapers what to do and what not to do. This is crisis for sure. I admire chairman Kikwete when it comes to giving the green party members the freedom of expressing their views but unfortunately the same members are abusing that given right, now it is the time for chairman Kikwete to step up and muscles his authority. It is not too late as three years period is well enough to repair everything.

Now, let me come to the main point regarding the right candidate to succeed chairman Kikwete. On my point view this guy possess necessary caliber and respect to bring together the divided party. He is neutral when it comes to blocks within the party. He is the former ambassador of Tanzania to the United Nations. He is the current United Nations special representative for Somalia. In 1971 He earned a bachelor of arts (education) at the University of East Africa in Dar-es-Salaam. That same year he completed his Masters of Arts ( Education) at the University of Toronto. He received his Phd in International Relations in 1975. He is married and has three children.

His name is Augustine Philip Mahiga. He is my choice to succeed president kikwete.

Am sorry but you look and sound stupid. Yaani mtu hafahamiki hata kwenye kata tu unataka awe president, am very sory but i cant help telling the truth. Yaani unamjua wewe tu unataka awe rais?? kweli TZ ni kichwa ya mwendawazimu; mpe kwanza familia yako aiendeshe akifanikiwa mpe ukoo, akifanikiwa mpe kata, harafu mtambulishe kwetu tumepe jimbo. Kama anajulikana usingetutambulisha hapa, kasoma wapi, ameoa, anawatoto wangapi, sio sifa za president bora hizo.

Hapo Sasa Tunaanza kushushia Hadhi Jamii Forum, Tunaanza kutoa Maoni yetu bila hata ya Nia, Sababu na Ari ya huyo mtu kugombea huo Urais, hatujawahi hata kumuona kwenye Jukwaa la kisiasa hapa Nchini ni Mara ya kwanza kumsikia toka kwako. Na ni Miaka Miwili Imebaki awe kwenye box la Wapiga kura wenye Mwamko, Unalete story za mtu asiyejulikana???

Now, let me come to the main point regarding the right candidate to succeed chairman Kikwete. On my point view this guy possess necessary caliber and respect to bring together the divided party. He is neutral when it comes to blocks within the party. He is the former ambassador of Tanzania to the United Nations. He is the current United Nations special representative for Somalia. In 1971 He earned a bachelor of arts (education) at the University of East Africa in Dar-es-Salaam. That same year he completed his Masters of Arts ( Education) at the University of Toronto. He received his Phd in International Relations in 1975. He is married and has three children.

Wewe ni al shabaab kweli

to hell with ur proposal! right now, within chama cha magamba, no one is fit for that post. tz is currently crying for change.change of the system.change of the political party.a total overhawl. thats it.

Mahiga ..Mke wake Janet Mbene ambae sasa ni NW Fedha
Una hakika Janet Mbene ni mke wake? au ni baby mama tu aliyempitia once upon a time? One way to judge the character of those who want to lead us in high offices is to check out their social behavior during their lifetime. Kama jitu lime deti deti na kuzaa zaa na mizigo left and right bila kuioa throughout his life, hiyo ni sign ya mtu reckless asiye na discipline wala umakini, hafai!

Back
Top Bottom