Probably this diplomat is the next President of Tanzania

May 10, 2012
Less than four years remain before Dr. Jakaya Kikwete completes his second presidential term. And as the constitution bars the incumbent president to contest in the next general election. Tanzanians are eagerly waiting to see who will be the next man to carry the green flag. This next man will surely needs the energy and caliber to eliminate the rift within the ruling party. Chama Cha Mapinduzi is surely in deep crisis more than ever in the history of this country. Yesterday Edward said that, today Nape says this, and tomorrow Ezekiel Maige will say that. They contradict each other now and then, they accuse each other now and then, they call names each other now and then, mara huyu ni gamba, mara huyu ni fisadi. it just chaos now and then, yaani every thing is hovyo hovyo.

Now i understand why Rostam Aziz once brand politics within the green flag as siasa uchwara. What we witness daily on newspapers & tv's is not only siasa uchwara but hizi ni siasa mipasho. This surely damages the historic good branding of the green party. Nobody seems to respect the protocols any more. Now days it is normal thing to hear the junior member of uvccm telling his bosses through newspapers what to do and what not to do. This is crisis for sure. I admire chairman Kikwete when it comes to giving the green party members the freedom of expressing their views but unfortunately the same members are abusing that given right, now it is the time for chairman Kikwete to step up and muscles his authority. It is not too late as three years period is well enough to repair everything.

Now, let me come to the main point regarding the right candidate to succeed chairman Kikwete. On my point view this guy possess necessary caliber and respect to bring together the divided party. He is neutral when it comes to blocks within the party. He is the former ambassador of Tanzania to the United Nations. He is the current United Nations special representative for Somalia. In 1971 He earned a bachelor of arts (education) at the University of East Africa in Dar-es-Salaam. That same year he completed his Masters of Arts ( Education) at the University of Toronto. He received his Phd in International Relations in 1975. He is married and has three children.

His name is Augustine Philip Mahiga. He is my choice to succeed president kikwete.

oohh..Kumbe ni "YOUR CHOICE" kwani kwakua ni mediator wa huko kwenu somalia basi ndo utuchagulie? kwani Sheikh Shariff Sheikh Ahmed ana "ILMU' gani? nae ana BA (Ed?) ..lakini ni mawazo yako..haya!!

Kijana Msomali naomba ubadilishe maandishi yako uyaweke kwenye small caps.. Ulivyoandika inaonekana kama unapiga kelele

Last edited by a moderator:
Less than four years remain before Dr. Jakaya Kikwete completes his second presidential term... Augustine Philip Mahiga. He is my choice to succeed president kikwete.
Tatizo lako Kijana Msomali kumbe hujui kabisa siasa za Tanzania. I can confirm without knowing you and where you are that you are living outside Tanzania. Kwanza unafikiri CCM tu ndio itaongoza 2015. You may be proved wrong my friend. You seem to be out of touch of the reality na maisha wanayoishi Watanzania inaonyesha huelewi kabisa wanaishije. Huko vijinini watu wanaishi kama wanyama life is so difficult hadi kufikia watu kununua sukari ya kupima ya shs 200 ambapo ten years ago hao hao they manged to buy a kilogram of the same sugar.

Watu wanahitaji kiongozi anayejua matatizo yao na atakayeweza kuwasaidia kuyatatua. Mkapa alikaa madarakani kwa miaka 10 na kwa mfano alithibiti mfumko wa bei kwenye sukari kiasi kwamba haikupanda bei kuzidi Shs. 1,000 for the entire 10 years! But thats the opposite na hii awamu ya nne. Wewe leo unakurupuka tu without reasoning na ku-suggest kuwa Mahiga ndio awe next president is a day-dreaming story. Nchi hii haihitaji mwenye PhD awe Rais, inahitaji mtu anaeielewa vizuri nchi kama alivyokuwa Mwl Nyerere. Wapo watu wengi wenye uwezo ndani na nje ya hiyo CCM yako wanaoweza kuwa Rais wa nchi hii. Kama alivyosema Mwalimu wakati anampendekeza Mwinyi 1985 kuwa rais si lazima uwe msomi wa madegree kadhaa lakini pia asiwe limbukeni ambaye hana Elimu. Hivyo Kijana Msomali wenye uwezo wapo tena wengi tutawapata tu kadri muda wa uchaguzi utakapokaribia na ndio maana si lazima watoke huko kwenye Magamba unayoyashabikia. Unaandika kingereza kizuri but you are shallow minded in your thinking na I'm sorry to say that. To be President at this era you should look beyond your CCM bali itangulize Tanzania kwanza utapata Rais anayesitahili hata akitoka CCM lakini Tanzania iwe first haya ma Vyama yaje baadaye utaona nchi itapata maendeleo kwani huu sio wakati wa kuwakudia CCM ambao 50 years baada ya Uhuru bado maisha ya watu vijijini ni magumu kuliko hata miaka michache baada ya Uhuru 1961.

Tatizo lako Kijana Msomali kumbe hujui kabisa siasa za Tanzania...
I am very touched with your argument, you are truly great thinker but always remember we can not think the same way though the where we head might be the same. Calling me shallow minded is not big deal because you have all rights to think in any way about me.

Aluta Continua.....

Watu wanahitaji kiongozi anayejua matatizo yao na atakayeweza kuwasaidia kuyatatua. Mkapa alikaa madarakani kwa miaka 10 na kwa mfano alithibiti mfumko wa bei kwenye sukari kiasi kwamba haikupanda bei kuzidi Shs. 1,000 for the entire 10 years! But thats the opposite na hii awamu ya nne. Wewe leo unakurupuka tu without reasoning na ku-suggest kuwa Mahiga ndio awe next president is a day-dreaming story. Nchi hii haihitaji mwenye PhD awe Rais, inahitaji mtu anaeielewa vizuri nchi kama alivyokuwa Mwl Nyerere. Wapo watu wengi wenye uwezo ndani na nje ya hiyo CCM yako wanaoweza kuwa Rais wa nchi hii. Kama alivyosema Mwalimu wakati anampendekeza Mwinyi 1985 kuwa rais si lazima uwe msomi wa madegree kadhaa lakini pia asiwe limbukeni ambaye hana Elimu. Hivyo Kijana Msomali wenye uwezo wapo tena wengi tutawapata tu kadri muda wa uchaguzi utakapokaribia na ndio maana si lazima watoke huko kwenye Magamba unayoyashabikia. Unaandika kingereza kizuri but you are shallow minded in your thinking na I'm sorry to say that. To be President at this era you should look beyond your CCM bali itangulize Tanzania kwanza utapata Rais anayesitahili hata akitoka CCM lakini Tanzania iwe first haya ma Vyama yaje baadaye utaona nchi itapata maendeleo kwani huu sio wakati wa kuwakudia CCM ambao 50 years baada ya Uhuru bado maisha ya watu vijijini ni magumu kuliko hata miaka michache baada ya Uhuru 1961.

:hurt::hurt: kene blue hapo! Maneno yako mazito sana..umenifurahisha sana!

haya..Mahiga awe President..Mke wake Janet Mbene ambae sasa ni NW Fedha aje kua nani?? waziri mkuu?? we msomali wewe rudi kwenu..hujui ulisemalo!

Nliposoma conclusion yako nimecheka kweli, yaani maneno meeengi kumbe unamtaka Mahiga... ha ha ha... Cheo cha Tambwe hiza kinakufaa sana ebu check na Makamba.

Less than four years remain before Dr. Jakaya Kikwete completes his second presidential term. And as the constitution bars the incumbent president to contest in the next general election. Tanzanians are eagerly waiting to see who will be the next man to carry the green flag. This next man will surely needs the energy and caliber to eliminate the rift within the ruling party. Chama Cha Mapinduzi is surely in deep crisis more than ever in the history of this country. Yesterday Edward said that, today Nape says this, and tomorrow Ezekiel Maige will say that. They contradict each other now and then, they accuse each other now and then, they call names each other now and then, mara huyu ni gamba, mara huyu ni fisadi. it just chaos now and then, yaani every thing is hovyo hovyo.

Now i understand why Rostam Aziz once brand politics within the green flag as siasa uchwara. What we witness daily on newspapers & tv's is not only siasa uchwara but hizi ni siasa mipasho. This surely damages the historic good branding of the green party. Nobody seems to respect the protocols any more. Now days it is normal thing to hear the junior member of uvccm telling his bosses through newspapers what to do and what not to do. This is crisis for sure. I admire chairman Kikwete when it comes to giving the green party members the freedom of expressing their views but unfortunately the same members are abusing that given right, now it is the time for chairman Kikwete to step up and muscles his authority. It is not too late as three years period is well enough to repair everything.

Now, let me come to the main point regarding the right candidate to succeed chairman Kikwete. On my point view this guy possess necessary caliber and respect to bring together the divided party. He is neutral when it comes to blocks within the party. He is the former ambassador of Tanzania to the United Nations. He is the current United Nations special representative for Somalia. He earned a bachelor of arts (education) at the University of East Africa in Dar-es-Salaam. That same year he completed his Masters of Arts ( Education) at the University of Toronto. He received his Phd in International Relations in 1975. He is married and has three children.

His name is Augustine Philip Mahiga. He is my choice to succeed president kikwete.

But my friend very unfortunate CCM will never be a rulling party come 2015.

Now, let me come to the main point regarding the right candidate to succeed chairman Kikwete. On my point view this guy possess necessary caliber and respect to bring together the divided party. He is neutral when it comes to blocks within the party. He is the former ambassador of Tanzania to the United Nations. He is the current United Nations special representative for Somalia. He earned a bachelor of arts (education) at the University of East Africa in Dar-es-Salaam. That same year he completed his Masters of Arts ( Education) at the University of Toronto. He received his Phd in International Relations in 1975. He is married and has three children.

msomali kweli wewe! nchi hii haiwezi kukabidhiwa kwa matapeli! uzuri yote tushayajua na agenda yenu tushaijua¬

Back
Top Bottom