Positive Thinking

Ligoboka

Nov 1, 2010
People have a tendency to look at the things that they want and say, “Yes, I like that, I want that.” However, they look at the things that they don’t want and they give them just as much energy, if not more, with the idea that they can stamp it out, they can eliminate it, obliterate it. In our society, we’ve become content with fighting against things. Fighting against cancer, fighting against poverty, fighting against war, fighting against drugs, fighting against terrorism, fighting against violence. We tend to fight everything we don’t want, which actually creates more of a fight.
Anything we focus on we do create. So if we are really angry, for instance, at a war that’s going on, or strife, or suffering, we’re adding our energy to it. We’re pushing ourselves, and that only creates resistance. Remember “What you resist persists”
The reason that what you resist persists is because if you’re resisting something, you’re saying, “No, I don’t want this thing, because it makes me feel this way- the way I am feeling right now. “So you’re putting out a really strong emotion of, I really don’t like this feeling”, and then it comes racing toward you.
Everything in this world began with one thought. The bigger things get bigger because more people give their thoughts to it after it has appeared. Then those thoughts and emotions keep that very event in our existence, and make it bigger. If we took our minds off it and focused instead on love (positive things). It would evaporate and disappear.

true that, but people who talk about this always find the most boring way to express it and to convey the idea, not very interesting...

i bet you have a good messege....but yape maisha font zako....they are too tiny

Back
Top Bottom