Elections 2010 Poll Watch: Malecela has not lost yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

Feb 29, 2008
This is one of the report that has been circulated for sometime now by Lusinde's camp with incredible help from TISS as I have noted in my previous post. This reporting has unfortunately been reported by other media outlet. But so far, the tide has changed to Mr. Malecela advantage.
Mzee Malecela alipata kura 3,326 katika kata 13 kati ya 19 wakati mpinzani wake Lusinde amepata kura 3,375.

This means, Lusinde was only leading by 49 votes with 6 more wards counting. The six are considered to be Malecela's stronghold.

Hata hivyo, Lusinde alifika katika ofisi za katibu huyo na kudai amekamilisha matokeo ya kata zote na ameshinda kwa kupata kura 5,810 wakati Malecela ana kura 5,379 .

The difference here is a mere 431 votes if we were to believe Lusinde. But thats not the case. The tally seem to favour Malecela.

This was TISS's move to create an environment where if Malecela were to be announced the winner Lusince would complain that something wrong "has happened". If every candidate were allowed to do what Lusinde's has done it would have been totally impossible to conduct a fair election in Tanzania.

So far don't count out Tinga Tinga.

I knew it ... I knew it ... i knew it

Dont ask me... what is it? coz I dont know and I dont care BUT ... I knew it

Kwa vile ulijua ila tusikuulize ulijuaje, kwa vile hata mwenyewe hujui ulijuaje,
hiyo ni PSI, Parapsychology inspiration, humo ndiko kwenye pre cognition, pre amonition, telephthy na madudu mengine kibao ambapo watu wanajikuta wanajua na hawajui kwa nini.

Hivi Lusinde na Malecela si ni mtu na baba yake mdogo? Hivi wanaweza kuvurugana kiukoo kwa sababu ya kiti cha ubunge tu?.

Kwa vile ulijua ila tusikuulize ulijuaje, kwa vile hata mwenyewe hujui ulijuaje,
hiyo ni PSI, Parapsychology inspiration, humo ndiko kwenye pre cognition, pre amonition, telephthy na madudu mengine kibao ambapo watu wanajikuta wanajua na hawajui kwa nini.

ohh come on

Kichuguu.. this one is not the son of Job Lusinde (former Ambassador).. just a name sake. So far, after counting the remaining wards, Mr. Malecela is leading by about 240 votes! Shamefully, a lot is being done to flip back the tide to Lusinde's side. Unfortunately it seems the final results will be announced tomorrow morning with Malecela as the winner unless the powers that be finishes what they started.

Some of us are watching the exercise with dismay.

This is one of the report that has been circulated for sometime now by Lusinde's camp with incredible help from TISS as I have noted in my previous post. This reporting has unfortunately been reported by other media outlet. But so far, the tide has changed to Mr. Malecela advantage.

Kati ya media hizo, Mwananchi halikosekani. Nimeanza kulitilia mashaka gazeti hili kwa muda sasa. Linaonekana kama linatii amri na maelekezo ya lifisadi flani hivi. Pia majuzi wamekuja na kituko cha kupigia chapuo upatikanaji wa dawa/chanjo ya ukimwi. Mwananchi bwana saa zingine!

This was TISS's move to create an environment where if Malecela were to be announced the winner Lusinde would complain that something wrong "has happened".

Don't you think the move is wrongly cultivated since Lusinde is now believed to have defeated Tingatinga and like a wild fire the nuwz have spread all over the country and beyond.

From the politics point of view and in the court of public opinion it will be a disaster to have those results read otherwise.

Malecela won by 245 votes, Message delivered by Lusinde Boy no question about it na imefika, may be it is time to hang up now and pick up someone who will carry on the torch, just thinking loudly!

Kwa heri ya kuonana tena!

FMEs!

He's a confidant of how Elections are always stolen from opposition parties, it will be a disaster for Chama if they can't satisfy him. From being presidential candidate in 2005 to being defeated in primary in 2010 is a disaster for and the only thing which can be done is to call Lusinde and tell him that he should accept the manipulated results to make mzee save his face, Lusinde will be given another job and 2015 he will take the constituent after Mzee retires with dignity.

He's a confidant of how Elections are always stolen from opposition parties, it will be a disaster for Chama if they can't satisfy him. From being presidential candidate in 2005 to being defeated in primary in 2010 is a disaster for and the only thing which can be done is to call Lusinde and tell him that he should accept the manipulated results to make mzee save his face, Lusinde will be given another job and 2015 he will take the constituent after Mzee retires with dignity.

- You are very intelligent man, the matter of fact a political genius!

FMEs!

Malecela won by 245 votes, Message delivered by Lusinde Boy no question about it na imefika, may be it is time to hang up now and pick up someone who will carry on the torch, just thinking loudly!

Kwa heri ya kuonana tena!

FMEs!

Whatever tha case;hii ni aibu kwa mwanasiasa nguli kama Mzee Tingatinga kusubiri hadi kura ya mwisho ndiyo atangazwe mshindi tena kwa kutofautiana kwa kura kiduchu kama hizo!

Hii ni ishara kuwa Mzee Malecela aanze kuaga kama atafanikiwa kwenda tena Bungeni baadae mwaka huu;kwa nguvu zake za kisiasa alitakiwa afanye kama akina Dr Mwakyembe au Prof Mwandosya au Mama Makinda ambao kabla hata nusu ya kura zote kuhesabiwa wafuasi wake walijimwaga barabarani kushangilia ushindi wao!

Kwa matokeo haya yatakayotangazwa;naanza kuyaamini madai ya Lusinde kuwa Mzee Malecela kaisha kisiasa;naam yana ukweli ndani yake!

This means, Lusinde was only leading by 49 votes with 6 more wards counting. The six are considered to be Malecela's stronghold.

The difference here is a mere 431 votes if we were to believe Lusinde. But thats not the case. The tally seem to favour Malecela.

This was TISS's move to create an environment where if Malecela were to be announced the winner Lusince would complain that something wrong "has happened". If every candidate were allowed to do what Lusinde's has done it would have been totally impossible to conduct a fair election in Tanzania.

So far don't count out Tinga Tinga.

Birds of feather.......

It don't matter though...ushindi ni ushindi...hat a Kama ni kwa Jura moja

By Daily News Reporters, 2nd August 2010 @ 12:00

CCM has announced more results from the preferential vote held on Sunday countrywide to pick flag bearers for Members of Parliament in the coming October general election.

However, the final decision on the candidates would be known during the National Executive Committee (NEC) in Dodoma on August 14.

Among the heavyweights who lost include the outgoing Mtera MP, Samwel Malecela, who has been a legislator for the constituency for the past 35 years. He lost to the Tarime District Youth Secretary Livingstone Lusinde.

Other political heavyweights who lost the race include Prof Philemon Sarungi, the outgoing Rorya MP who was edged out by the Councillor for Koryo Ward, Lamek Airo. The list of renowned politicians who did not fare well in the preferentials are the outgoing legislator for Mufindi, Joseph Mungai, who lost to Mahmoud Mgimwa and Mchinga MP, Mudhihir Mudhihir who lost to Said Mtanda.

Waheshimiwa mbona mwatuchanganya....wengine wadai Tinga Tinga ashinda huko Mtera na wengine mwaonyesha kura zake mzee wa porojo Samwel Malecela hazikutimia! Kipi ni kipi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom