Picha Zisizo Za Kawaida 4: Picha Za Utotoni - Unakumbuka Utundu Ulioufanya?

at five you were hardly out of your nappies yet,and bedwetting kwa kwenda mbele,sasa au could you mega OR maybe you wanted to tell us that at you were being looked after by a nanny

Hahahahahaaa...wewe kweli kidume wewe? At five I'm already potty trained and don't need to tell mom or dad that I need to go potty.

Second, young boys, I mean few months old, do get erections. So if you can get a strong erection when you're few months old, what should prevent you from getting a stronger erection at age five?

Nilikuwa namega and was shooting blanks and it still felt good...

Hahahahahaaa...wewe kweli kidume wewe? At five I'm already potty trained and don't need to tell mom or dad that I need to go potty.

Second, young boys, I mean few months old, do get erections. So if you can get a strong erection when you're few months old, what should prevent you from getting a stronger erection at age five?

Nilikuwa namega and was shooting blanks and it still felt good...
or maybe you belong to that group of individuals who dont know when they were born it could be you were 13 but cause no birth certificate your grandpa told you,you were five

I remember my other used to put me to bed for the afternoon naps then silali.Akirudu akiona kope zinacheza ni vibao vinatembea.Someimes I could fake sleeping for 3 hrs.
Na zile baba na mama zinanikumbushia mbali sana.I had one special hiding place with a gal cousin of mine.
Welcome back Kevo

Hivi kweli unaweza kukumbuka mambo uliyo yafanya ulipokuwa na umri wa miaka mitano (5)!?

Nilikuwa na KIPAJI enzi zile tunachora chini, nilijaaliwa pia kipaji cha kujikunja katika michezo ya Sarakasi.

Nakumbuka nimewahi kurusha jiwe moja, na kuwatengua Ndege wanne kwa mpigo..
Hapo walikuwa katika eneo ulipo anikwa Mchele, tayari kwa kwenda kusagwa.

Nilikuwa ni aina fulani ya Mtoto Mtundu Maarifa..

Mimi nilianza kumega nilipokuwa na miaka mitano. Nilianza na housegirl wetu. Yeye alikuwa mkubwa kidogo. Nadhani alikuwa kwenye mid teens...fifteen or sixteen...

Nakumbuka nilikuwa nammega sana....
House gal kimbilio la madomo zege

Nakumbuka enzi hizo mtoto wa jirani yetu alikuwa ni mgumu wa kuoga mpaka wapike wali maharage ili aoge ilibidi mama yake amuombee wali maharage kwa jirani zake.
Siku akiona Mama yake anafanya maandalizi ya ubabwa na maharage alikuwa anaoga mapema.