Osama bin Laden killed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asha D, in those Quotes which you have quoted!, Osama has only aired his discontent on the American policies just like much of the Arab Population do ,but not on the American civilians, the statement of Americans being Animals is yours , it is not found anywhere in that article. Concerning the issue of believing or not believing him, You and I, and everybody should demand and find the truth, most of us have heard one side of the story, we haven't heard or taken any trouble to hear the other side. Why should all allegations against Osama be conclusive that it is indeed he who had done all those stuffs, why dont you ask yourself if indeed it is he who is the mastermind of september 11, while he had on numerous occasion denied his involvement?.

Every thing is not black and white GLN, I greatly believe that Osama alone would have not been able to orchestrate the 9/11 incident. I believe he is one of the masterminds of the event; unfortunately i cannot prove if it is true or not but at the time being everybody gives their views in their level of understanding - for anyone to know the truth behind the curtain it has to be the next generations (for analysis of true events are better understood by the future scholar). My above post was just as a way of explaining why it is commonly believed so... and to my heart I really wish it would have been Bin Laden who was fully accountable for if it so; the US has lost that war what ever there justifications or extent of triumph - The 9/11 event was a disaster... The US intelligence using a millions of money, ten years of time and in the cost of millions of lost lives... To me they have lost the war towards Bin Laden.

GLN from my explanation from the above post I agree you are right Bin Laden did not say that

The conclusive part of whether Bin Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks or not are drawn directly from his quotes, principles and hate he had on the Americans. To him the Americans where nothing but animals who deserved to die...
But from an interest I had on him, what he believed and how it affected the world was why I assumed so... Which person in his right mind would describe the dying of million of people on 9/11 as follows; if they thought they were their fellow human beings...

The pieces of the bodies of infidels were flying like dust particles. If you would have seen it with your own eyes, you would have been very pleased, and your heart would have been filled with joy."

Kinachowaponza Wamarekani mpaka mauaji haya kutoaminika katika nchi mabli mbali ni ule uongo wa hali ya juu iliotolewa na Collin Powell kuhusiana na silaha za maangamizi kwamba jamaa alikuwa anazo na walijua zilipo silaha zile kumbe ilikuwa ni kuidanganya dunia ili wavamie. Sasa hii kitu nayo wameikoroga sana leo wanasema hivi kesho vile ali mradi imekuwa vigumu mno kuamini kama kuna ukweli wowote.

Tuliambiwa Obama aliangalia shambulizi lile live na katika hotuba yake akasema kwamba kulikuwa na mashambuli makali toka pande zote mbili zilizohusika, baadaye ikasemekana hakukuwa na mashambulizi toka upande wa maadui. Naona utata ni mkubwa mno! labda kutatolewa ushahidi zaidi siku za usoni lakini kwa sasa ushahidi huo si wa kutosha.

Hizo picha ni kutoka kwenye movie ya Black Hawk Down, wemeondoa kichwa cha mwanajeshi wakaweka cha Osama.

ni ushindi kwa Obama dhiidi ya ma-conservatives ambao walitaka mpaka picha za mauti yake zioneshwe kuithibitishia dunia kuwa Osama kafa-kuepusha consipiracy theory-wanayokuja nayo al-qaida/au taleban kuwa hakufa OSAMA. Obama aligoma kuonesha picha; na kwa kuwa al-qaida wamethibitisha kifo basi imekuwa ahueni kwa Obama aliyekuwa amebanwa mbavu juu ya hili la picha za uthibitisho.

Thx God it's friday,Kama Osama kafa na afe aende zake malipo yake kwa Ser God

Wanaobisha Osama hajauawa hayeni, but Marekani uwezo wa kumkamata USAMA inao na hilo liko wazi! tusichukulie mambo kshabiki tuuu, Hivi wewe unadhani mtu mwenye position ya rais wa nchi kama Obama anaweza kutoa uongo kama huo bila woga hata kidogo!

Au nafikiri Naye ni kama raisi wetu kilaza! Hewala wa kuchakachua!

Nimechoshwa na haya maigizo!! Why during Obama's era and not Bush????

They just twist world attention........ Never mind, lets do what we're doing

Calln demselvs "mbwa wa dunia." sifa hii mbaya na ya kjnga inakuzwa pia na wapumbavu wanaowaabudu na kuwaona kama mungu mtu.
Inasiktsha na inauma sana kuona namna bnadam wenzetu wanavoangamizwa kwasababu ya umelo wa taifa moja.
Ninachoamini mimi n kwamba kla lenye mwanzo halkos kuwa na mwsho. Ukowap utawala wa wakatl na wababe warumi?

Kawashtaki wamarekanu kwa Ahmedinajad na Hu Jintao.

WASHINGTON - After reviewing computer files and documents seized at the compound where Osama bin Laden was killed, American intelligence analysts have concluded that the chief of Al Qaeda played a direct role for years in plotting terror attacks from his hide-out in Abbottabad, Pakistan, United States officials said Thursday.

Multimedia

audio_icon.gif
The Takeaway With Scott Shane

Interactive
How Osama bin Laden Was Located and Killed

Interactive Feature
Milestones: Osama Bin Laden

Related

Related in Opinion

Enlarge This Image
06intel_337-articleInline.jpg

Aqeel Ahmed/Associated Press

A Pakistani woman photographed her daughter at the gate of the compound where Osama bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

Enlarge This Image
06intel2_337-articleInline.jpg

Warrick Page for The New York Times

A Pakistani policeman told a vendor to move away from the area outside the compound in Abbottabad where Osama bin Laden was killed.

Readers' Comments

Share your thoughts.​

The C.I.A. had Bin Laden's compound under surveillance for months before American commandos killed him in an assault on Monday, watching and photographing residents and visitors from a rented house nearby, according to several officials briefed on the operation.
The documents taken at the Abbottabad compound, according to American officials, show that Bin Laden was in touch regularly with the terror network he created. With his whereabouts and activities a mystery in recent years, many intelligence analysts and terrorism experts had concluded that he had been relegated to an inspirational figure with little role in current and future Qaeda operations.
A rushed examination of the trove of materials from the compound in Pakistan prompted Obama administration officials on Thursday to issue a warning that Al Qaeda last year had considered attacks on American railroads.
The documents include a handwritten notebook from February 2010 that discusses tampering with tracks to derail a train on a bridge, possibly on Christmas, New Year's Day, the day of the State of the Union address or the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, officials said. But they said there was no evidence of a specific plot.
An Obama administration official said that documents about attacking railroads were among the first to be translated from Arabic and analyzed. The materials, along with others reviewed in the intelligence cache, have given intelligence officials a much richer picture of the Qaeda founder's leadership of the network as he tried to elude a global dragnet.
"He wasn't just a figurehead," said one American official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, who had been briefed on the documents. "He continued to plot and plan, to come up with ideas about targets and to communicate those ideas to other senior Qaeda leaders."
The C.I.A. surveillance team in the rented house near Bin Laden's hide-out took pains to avoid detection not only by the suspected Qaeda operatives they were watching but by Pakistani intelligence and the local police.
Observing from behind mirrored glass, C.I.A. officers used cameras with telephoto lenses and infrared imaging equipment to study the compound, and they used sensitive eavesdropping equipment to try to pick up voices from inside the house and to intercept cellphone calls. A satellite used radar to search for possible escape tunnels.
Still, the spying operation had its limits: the American surveillance team would see a man take regular walks through the compound's courtyard - they called him "the pacer" - but they were never able to confirm the man was Bin Laden.

The aggressive effort across the intelligence community to translate and analyze the documents seized from the hide-out has as its top priority discovering any clues about terrorist attacks that might be in the works. Intelligence analysts also were scrubbing the files for any information that might lead to identifying the location of Al Qaeda's surviving leadership.
Since Sunday night, counterterrorism officials have been alert to the possibility of new attacks from Al Qaeda to avenge its leader's death. Department of Homeland Security officials have reviewed potential terrorist targets and deployed extra security at airports. And in response to the new evidence seized at the Bin Laden compound, the Transportation Security Administration issued a bulletin to rail companies.
But officials emphasized that the information was both dated and vague, calling it "aspirational" and saying there was no evidence the discussion of rail attacks had moved beyond the conceptual stage.
As the Bin Laden trail grew cold and he stopped broadcasting videos to the world in the last several years, his status as the world's most influential terrorist seemed to diminish. Still, in the decade since he fled Afghanistan in late 2001, he managed to release four to six audio messages each year, often making reference to current events, showing that his hide-out was not entirely cut off from the outside world.
"If he could get six audio messages out in a year, he could certainly get instructions to his followers," said Ben N. Venzke, who runs IntelCenter, a Virginia company that tracks terrorist groups' Internet communications.
That Bin Laden was found not in Pakistan's rugged tribal areas but in an affluent town less than an hour from the capital, Islamabad, has prompted a rethinking of the widespread notion that he had little control over Al Qaeda.
"Until now, the prevailing wisdom was that he was hiding in a remote, isolated mountain range and cut off from his followers," said Bruce Hoffman, an expert on Al Qaeda at Georgetown University. "Now we know that was all wrong and reconsider what his role really was."
American officials and terrorism experts have warned that this is not the end of Al Qaeda. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Thursday that the United States would continue aggressive operations against militants.

Mkuu ni haki kabisa Kwa Osama kuuliwa, unafikiri ni watu wangapi wamekufa kisa osama anatafutwa??? hiyo tu....

Ni wengi wamekufa mkuu kwa kisa cha US kumtafuta Osama lakini naye Osama kaua wengi kwa kisa cha ugomvi wake na USA. Osama kaua wamatumbi,wachaga,wagogo,wakikuyu,waarabu kisa ni ugomvi wake na US. Vivyo hivyo na US katika kujihami dhidi ya Osama wahanga wanaokufa wamekuwa wengi. Umenipata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom