Okay sweetheart now I'll let you go! Nenda mchumba🥺

FlyingDutchman

JF-Expert Member
Nov 17, 2022
Yes mpenzi H nmeshindwa sasa , its cool to admit

this break up i swear it will not be easy ,it'll do me dirty but my heart no longer beat for her.

Yes ni vile uliniona ni great guy with sense of humor,

Laughter yes , Kwa little joke yangu ulicheka , actually you was the first person after my mom to realize the greatest potentials and genius me

As Robin Sharma says" what distinguishes people with extraordinary character from the rest of us is how they respond when life send one of it's inevitable curves"

Kuanguka kidogo kiuchumi all of the sudden nimekua worst guy but Why ulinipromise you are brave enough to battle it with me, nn kimekupata?

I thought you understood that bad days are here to remind us the beauty of good days,

I was wrong all along, ni Mimi pekee ndo nilikua Kwa relationship little did i know you can treat me miserably,

Shits happens , I've battled em before, ofcoz i won thousands of them i daresay I'll win this one too.

Kila lakheri , but remember I'll not stop being good because seeing myself as a good guy just feels so good.
I'm lonely 🥺

Tayari 😌
kala chuma tayari
Screenshot_20230828-131329.png

Pole but naturally iko hivyo. Ni wanawake wachache huweza kuvumilia kuendelea kua na mahusiano with good chemistry na mwanaume ambae ameyumba kiuchumi. Amka pambana tena.

Remember! You will never lose women while chasing money. But you will lose alot of money if you keep chasing women.

Yes mpenzi H nmeshindwa sasa , its cool to admit

this break up i swear it will not be easy ,it'll do me dirty but my heart no longer beat for her.

Yes ni vile uliniona ni great guy with sense of humor,

Laughter yes , Kwa little joke yangu ulicheka , actually you was the first person after my mom to realize the greatest potentials and genius me

As Robin Sharma says" what distinguishes people with extraordinary character from the rest of us is how they respond when life send one of it's inevitable curves"

Kuanguka kidogo kiuchumi all of the sudden nimekua worst guy but Why ulinipromise you are brave enough to battle it with me, nn kimekupata?

I thought you understood that bad days are here to remind us the beauty of good days,

I was wrong all along, ni Mimi pekee ndo nilikua Kwa relationship little did i know you can treat me miserably,

Shits happens , I've battled em before, ofcoz i won thousands of them i daresay I'll win this one too.

Kila lakheri , but remember I'll not stop being good because seeing myself as a good guy just feels so good.
I'm lonely 🥺

Member mwenzako ashakuumiza

I feel pity for you ser, ila mkuu Mungu kaumba wanawake wengi kwa makusudi kwamba isitokei hata siku moja mwanaume kuteseka au kuumizwa kihisia na mwanamke mmoja.

Usikubali kunyanyasika kihisia ser, panda daladala nyingine endelea na safari kama hiyo daladala imekushushia njiani