Ok, there you have it! The PYTHON guyz!!

Smalltalk?
Nadhani hii Python ni object oriented programming language kama ilivyo C++ na Smalltalk, hii Python I have no idea about it lakini programing languages ni kama peni unaweza kutumia BIC, FOUNTAIN au PENSELI lakini bado ukaandika ukaeleweka.... nadhani C++ ni more common lakini if am not mistaken SmallTalk ni bure na ni rahisi kujifunza...Free Smalltalk Compilers and Interpreters (thefreecountry.com)

Kwahiyo ukitaka unaweza ukaidownload hapo juu ukaanza kujifundisha mwenyewe

guys i like the question! so, can we start giving real answers down here?:popcorn:

Post Number 2 and 6 aint they answears

Answear: .
a. A spoken or written reply, as to a question.
b. A correct reply.
2. a. A solution, as to a problem.
b. A correct solution.

Nadhani hii Python ni object oriented programming language kama ilivyo C++ na Smalltalk, hii Python I have no idea about it lakini programing languages ni kama peni unaweza kutumia BIC, FOUNTAIN au PENSELI lakini bado ukaandika ukaeleweka.... nadhani C++ ni more common lakini if am not mistaken SmallTalk ni bure na ni rahisi kujifunza...Free Smalltalk Compilers and Interpreters (thefreecountry.com)

Kwahiyo ukitaka unaweza ukaidownload hapo juu ukaanza kujifundisha mwenyewe

Why dont u initiate new thread to promote "smalltalk" . let phyton gurus share their phyton skills.

Why dont u initiate new thread to promote "smalltalk" . let phyton gurus share their phyton skills.
Since there is non till now I have offered alternative which does the same thing......., hapa hatuko kupromote anything au kuonyesha who is who and who has got bigger muscles, we are here to help one another accomplish something.

Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.

Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, and has been ported to the Java and .NET virtual machines.

Python Programming Language

I used Python, as in Django, about a year ago. It is a neat language. I was really trying to understand how the Pootle Server works.

I few things I liked about Python:-
  1. An excellent documentations, include a beginners guide
  2. Forced indenting as it makes the code more readable
  3. It has a reach collection of functions and libraries

Because a lot of things on Ubuntu are write or depends heavily on Python, I have had to master the basics to be able to dig deeper into Ubuntu.

If you are just begining, I recomment the Python's Team Tutorial before any other book.

Enjoy

About Python

Python is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains. Python is often compared to Tcl, Perl, Ruby, Scheme or Java. Some of its key distinguishing features include:

• very clear, readable syntax
  • strong introspection capabilities
  • intuitive object orientation
  • natural expression of procedural code
  • full modularity, supporting hierarchical packages
  • exception-based error handling
  • very high level dynamic data types
  • extensive standard libraries and third party modules for virtually every task
  • extensions and modules easily written in C, C++ (or Java for Jython, or .NET languages for IronPython)
  • embeddable within applications as a scripting interface
About
Also see wikipedia

Kifupi ni lugha ambayo ni interpreted kama Java na hivyo ina run juu ya VM. Ni rahisi kujifunza na ina nguvu mno! Lakini kama intepreted language nyingine ipo taratibu kulinganisha na C++ lakini you can extend it to work with C++. kwa hiyo sehemu za project yako ambazo hazihitaji speed/perfomance accuracy unazifanya ktk Python na the rest unaweza zifanya ktk C/C++. Unaweza kuitumua kwa database/Web/Desktop/Games/et al.

Kuna tutorials nyingi sana stay tuned for more!

Kuna version mbili, 2.xx series na 3.xxx series. 3xx is not backward compartible with 2,xx. Although there are good improvement and additions in 3.xx, some critical module like wxPython GUI toolkit are not yet ported to that version, so before you choose you have to calculate modules you need and see if they are there in the version you want.

Side note is, Guido Van Rossum is founder and Benevolent Dictator for Life (BDFL) behind Python :smile-big:

To start, Download and install Python, download docs Here according to your flavor and Start "IDLE" Python IDE that comes with Python.
Then open Docs and go to tutorial and learn the basics. Use links above to get a book, recommending either Byte of Python or Think Python for starters. Then Keep Brushing and eventually start small project and keep growing.

The Python tutorial, which is excellent can be accessed online also here

Back
Top Bottom