Obama makes first trip to Kenya as President (July 2015)

alshabaab will be looking to emberace Kenya. hata kama hawatafika Nairobi, they will want to make a scene to create fear. kwahivo wakenya tuwe makini, mi ntakua nimeketi na gongo langu nje ya nyumba kila asubuhi na jioni kuanzia sasa, nikiona mtu simjui na anakaa mgeni, lazma aonyeshe kitambulisho au sivyo na mwitia squad ya mtaa. mtu akihamia karibu na kwetu lazma ni mchunguze anafanya kazi wapi, na ametoka wapi

hehehe!, ati utaketi nje na gongo.....lol!

Ni kweli kabisa Alshabaab might want to make a scene and draw even more attention to themselves na vile watakuwa wamesogezewa karibu na ukizingatia 'President of USA' will be there hence the media from all over the world will be there. These jingas might want to "perform"

Kenya is not Dar wea major roads were closed nairobi is a 25bn$ city hatuna wakati wa kufunga biashara hehe

I see.... It's not Obama who is coming, it's the presidency of America.

I can assure you, the lock down will be far bigger than what we saw in Dar. With the threats of terrorism unadhani mtaruhusiwa kutembea hovyo mtaani!

This is going to be nightmarish, marais 47 pamoja na Obama na waziri mkuu wa UK, yaani nawakaribisha kwa moyo wangu wote lakini nitahama Nairobi hiyo siku, labda nishuke Pwani kuvinjari na kutafuna vitu vyangu. Ama niende kwa kina kadoda11 na kui Hii Nairobi haitakalika.
Yaani Wakenya hii ni fursa ya nzuri ya kuifyonza dunia, tuonyenshe unyang'au full time kwa kuwa aggressive, wakitoka tuwe tumepiga hatua, hakuna kukenua meno ovyo. Tuingie mikataba na kutangaza nchi.
Halafu kila Mkenya awe makini kiulinzi, hata kama ni kubeba mapanga dhidi ya ujinga wa Alshabaab, maana washenzi wanaweza lipua zile viazi zao kwa uwoga uwoga na watuharibie

najiandaa kisaikolojia kusoma comment za kikabila kupitia blog zenu wakati mkiendela kusafisha jiji la nairobi kumpokea obama.nawaomba wakenya,this time atakapo kuja huyu mgeni,muweke pembeni yale majigambo yenyu ya kikabila,muwe kitu kimoja.sitegemei kusoma au kusikia wajaluo wakiwadharau wakikuyu and vice versa.najua rafiki zangu wajaluo nao hawako nyuma kujikweza kisa tu obama ana damu ya kiluo.

Washington imesema rais Obama anatarajiwa kuitembelea Kenya kabla ya kumaliza muhula wake Wa urais. Ataenda kuhudhuria kongamano kubwa linalowajumuisha, wanasiasa, wachumi, wanamazingira na wafanyabiashara.
source: http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/03/30/barack-obama-to-travel-to-kenya-fulfilling-promise-of-presidential-visit-to-fathers-homeland/?mod=e2tw

Britain must be pissed off. It was hoping their travel alerts would generate negative publicity for us, and now 2 days later we are in the news again.

That's good Pres Obama.
The British can't keep Kenya down.
That's free marketing we will get courtesy of the White House.

He did not visit Kenya during his last major trip to Africa in 2013 amid charges of crimes against humanity against the country's leader, Uhuru Kenyatta, at the International Criminal Court.
Can't wait to see how he gonna avoid shaking hands with Ruto (an 'elected' felon!)

Can't wait to see how he gonna avoid shaking hands with Ruto (an 'elected' felon!)
I think the world assuptions back then was that the duo (UhuRuto) would defy the ICC summonses, now that thankfully, they are in power.
The 'civilized' world did not wish to associate with the pipo accused of crimes so despicable, crimes against humanity.

But thankfully, Uhuruto have shown their willingness to comply with the courts orders. Their ascension to power wasnt meant to shield them from justice after all, as many had hitherto percieved.
I think that (somewhat) brought some level of trust of the Uhuruto by the west.

But the relationship between Kenya and and west still isnt at its warmest though, compared to the early years...

Kenya is an invaluable partner in the war against terror in the region, it is the base for a many western investments making inroads into the continents market and being the most influential country in the region, hawana budi kushake hands with its leaders.

not just claiming to own it,but proud when we speak it so fluently and easy like spelling ABC.:lol::lol:

There are many Kenyans who can speak waay better swahili than an average Tanzanian. Ever heard pipo like PLO Lumumba,Mwalimu Wala bin Wala (and ofcos, me).

I have compared the quality of kiswahili used by the TV presenters from both countries, just watch the evening news ya Tanzania tv na Star tv, compare with say Kenya's Citizentv, KTN and NTV.
Boy, the brand of Kiswahili used by the Kenyan tv stations is, simple, sassier, far appealing, far sophisticated than in the Tanzania's Tvs! Truth be told.

Tofauti ya vyomba vya habari vya kwao na kwetu ni, Vyombo vya habari vya Kenya havitaongelea ndege ina vitu gani, gari atakalopanda litakuaje ndani yake, mara ulinzi na upuuzi mwingine ka uliokuwaga kwetu kila gazeti.Pia serikali yao haitaagiza barabara zidekiwe.Wao watadili na watafaidikaje na ujio wake kiuchumi, kisiasa na kitechnolojia.

I see.... It's not Obama who is coming, it's the presidency of America.

I can assure you, the lock down will be far bigger than what we saw in Dar. With the threats of terrorism unadhani mtaruhusiwa kutembea hovyo mtaani!

It's two months away let's wait n see

It's supposed to be
An elected 'felon'
Not
An elected 'felon'
Cause kesi ya ruto itaanguka soon
Ya huyo mfupi ndo itabaki

Back
Top Bottom