Ngabu na wanawe

Hahahahaaa for now let her be in bracket till then..... it's for her safety too..... otherwise watu wanamsubiria hapa wakishamjua tuu ni flani watamuiba halafu wewe utakosa baby mama au utapata kazi ya kutafuta mwingine......

Love you though pumpkin.

Kasie.
I love you more Kasie.

I'm really impressed with the whole article. The vocabulary used and creativity involved are on point.

What's good JF-MMU nation.

I hope y'all are hunky-dory just as I am.

So let's get right to it and set aside all pretenses, fronting, machismo, the fear of honest emotions, the usual BS and talk about some real life stuff.

And in the interest of full disclosure, I am a dad of one [hopefully I'll be able to add another one in the not so distant future but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it]. An amazing, adorable and uber-intelligent young miss lady. I love her to death and I literally mean it.

I think I may be different but I don't know and that's the very reason why I thought of involving you all.

I have a soft-spot for children. That I will admit with no hesitation, qualification, or equivocation. I love children.

In that vein, I enjoy daddyhood very much. I enjoy every single solitary second of it.

Sometimes I wish my little miss lady shouldn't grow. There are times I wish she remained a tot forever.

However, I know that's pie in the sky.

There will come a time where she'll be interested in boys [no matter how deep in denial I am] and maybe one day I'll walk her down the aisle.

Nevertheless, I'm keeping my powder dry for whatever challenges that may come up.

So what do I love most about daddyhood? Everything...and I mean everything. I enjoyed changing diapers, giving baths, feeding, making the bottle, burping her, singing lullabies, pushing the stroller, you name it.

I even enjoyed those sleepless nights...especially when you have to be to work at 7 in the morning and she wakes you up at around 3am thinking it's time to play and she won't go to sleep till like 5am or so.

Or refusing to sleep alone in her crib and walking over and climbing on your king-sized bed and catching some Zs right next to you till daybreak.

Watching a child grow is surreal. It's like an out of body experience.

The little tiny baby that could barely open her eyes after you put her in the bassinet now is a young lady with an ever expanding vocabulary that leaves me speechless at times.

Anyway I could write a weighty tome just gushing about her but that would be selfish of me and it would defeat the purpose of this thread, which is to share daddyhood experiences.

So you are all welcome to share your experiences - good and bad [if there's is any]. What did you or what do you like most about being a dad?

One thing I know for a fact is daddyhood is not for the faint of heart or stomach, for that matter.

And good dads don't measure their self-worth by their paychecks. Good dads know that their children need more of their presence than presents.

Good dads...I yield the floor to you.....bienvenidos.

Ila nina mshaka km ni wako

Parenthood is so beautiful and it's never meant for everyone out there and that's the reason why it is so beautiful. Am not a daddy, am a Mami and i know how good it is to have a daddy who cares that much, mine was that special, may his Soul Rest in Peace, I Love my Sons to the extent that I feel that Love deep in my Veins and it's incredible, iam praying that they will care and love their kids that much, to be responsible and devoted, nothing better than that. Ubarikiwe na Abarikiwe that beautiful baby Girl of yours.

Parenthood is so beautiful and it's never meant for everyone out there and that's the reason why it is so beautiful. Am not a daddy, am a Mami and i know how good it is to have a daddy who cares that much, mine was that special, may his Soul Rest in Peace, I Love my Sons to the extent that I feel that Love deep in my Veins and it's incredible, iam praying that they will care and love their kids that much, to be responsible and devoted, nothing better than that. Ubarikiwe na Abarikiwe that beautiful baby Girl of yours.

Thank you ever so much!

What's good JF-MMU nation.

I hope y'all are hunky-dory just as I am.

So let's get right to it and set aside all pretenses, fronting, machismo, the fear of honest emotions, the usual BS and talk about some real life stuff.

And in the interest of full disclosure, I am a dad of one [hopefully I'll be able to add another one in the not so distant future but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it]. An amazing, adorable and uber-intelligent young miss lady. I love her to death and I literally mean it.

I think I may be different but I don't know and that's the very reason why I thought of involving you all.

I have a soft-spot for children. That I will admit with no hesitation, qualification, or equivocation. I love children.

In that vein, I enjoy daddyhood very much. I enjoy every single solitary second of it.

Sometimes I wish my little miss lady shouldn't grow. There are times I wish she remained a tot forever.

However, I know that's pie in the sky.

There will come a time where she'll be interested in boys [no matter how deep in denial I am] and maybe one day I'll walk her down the aisle.

Nevertheless, I'm keeping my powder dry for whatever challenges that may come up.

So what do I love most about daddyhood? Everything...and I mean everything. I enjoyed changing diapers, giving baths, feeding, making the bottle, burping her, singing lullabies, pushing the stroller, you name it.

I even enjoyed those sleepless nights...especially when you have to be to work at 7 in the morning and she wakes you up at around 3am thinking it's time to play and she won't go to sleep till like 5am or so.

Or refusing to sleep alone in her crib and walking over and climbing on your king-sized bed and catching some Zs right next to you till daybreak.

Watching a child grow is surreal. It's like an out of body experience.

The little tiny baby that could barely open her eyes after you put her in the bassinet now is a young lady with an ever expanding vocabulary that leaves me speechless at times.

Anyway I could write a weighty tome just gushing about her but that would be selfish of me and it would defeat the purpose of this thread, which is to share daddyhood experiences.

So you are all welcome to share your experiences - good and bad [if there's is any]. What did you or what do you like most about being a dad?

One thing I know for a fact is daddyhood is not for the faint of heart or stomach, for that matter.

And good dads don't measure their self-worth by their paychecks. Good dads know that their children need more of their presence than presents.

Good dads...I yield the floor to you.....bienvenidos.

Utakuwa ticha wangu wa kiingkisgs, dah!!