Nesindiso mbomi!!!

innommasi

Jul 8, 2010
hi there!!this is first time to appear on this forum,and jamii it seems to be of helpfully to me since i get chance to air my openion on matters regarding us.i have alot to say but since this is for introduction i will choose not to use this prevelage.

This is my cell incase anyone needs some clarification on matters which i will be presenting,+255765565853.dar.

hi there!!this is first time to appear on this forum,and jamii it seems to be of helpfully to me since i get chance to air my openion on matters regarding us.i have alot to say but since this is for introduction i will choose not to use this prevelage.

This is my cell incase anyone needs some clarification on matters which i will be presenting,+255765565853.dar.
Mhnnnnnnn.............sijui.....anyway karibu........

Nesindiso saa karibu sana

他或她?

Back
Top Bottom