Ndoto ya Mtanzania aliyechinjwa na HAMAS ilikua kuanzisha kilimo biashara akirudi nyumbani

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
Dogo alisomea ukulima pale Morogoro kisha akapata fursa ya kwenda kuongeza elimu na maarifa Israel, yeye ndiye mtoto wa kwanza kwenye familia yenye watoto watano, ndoto yake ilikua akirudi nyumbani afanye ukulima biashara ila magaidi ya kidini yalikua na mawazo mengine.
Mashabiki wa hayo magaidi kisa dini mkae mkijua hata shetani mwenyewe anawashangaa, mumemzidi ukatili.
===================

Joshua Mollel (Courtesy)
Joshua Mollel (Courtesy)
Joshua Mollel, 21, an agricultural intern from Tanzania, was kidnapped by Hamas terrorists on October 7 from Kibbutz Nahal Oz. On December 13, his death was confirmed, and authorities said his body is being held hostage in Gaza.
Fellow Tanzanian Clemence Mtenga, who was originally thought to be held hostage following the October 7 attack, was declared dead on November 18, and his body was sent back to Tanzania for burial.

Tanzania’s Foreign Minister January Makamba said in a statement that Mollel was “immediately killed after being kidnapped by Hamas,” according to information from Israeli authorities, adding that his father, Loitu Mollel, will be traveling to Israel with a government official to receive more information.

Ezekiel Kitiku, a fellow Tanzanian intern, was living and working with Mtenga on Kibbutz Nir Oz in the dairy farm. He told BBC that as the air raid sirens sounded on October 7 and he ran for shelter, he texted both Mtenga and Mollel. “They told me that there were so many rockets coming from Gaza — and that they were going to the shelters too,” he said. But a few hours later, they were no longer answering.

Joshua — the oldest of five children — had finished a diploma in agriculture studies from a college in the eastern Tanzanian city of Morogoro and then left for Israel in September — his first time traveling out of Tanzania.

He was working in the Kibbutz Nahal Oz dairy farm, and was excited to learn more about farming, wanted to eventually open his own agricultural business back home.

A few weeks after the attack, his father spoke to BBC, telling them he last spoke to Joshua on October 5, two days before the Hamas onslaught.

“I said, ‘Be on your best behavior because you’re somewhere new, and make the most of the internship you’re there to do,'” he recounted.

“My son wants to make his fortune in agribusiness and become one of Tanzania’s most successful farmers,” his father said at the time, saying they were hoping he would return home from his studies to build a successful business.

“We can’t eat or sleep — when I go to the market people ask me why I’m losing so much weight,” said his father weeks after the attack.

He told AFP in late October, “I feel bad all the time because my son is not a warrior. He just went for training but is now in trouble.”

He described his son as “polite, obedient and serious” about his work.

Louito told the BBC that Joshua’s younger siblings “ask me every morning and night: ‘Dad, we want to talk to our brother.'”

Dogo alisomea ukulima pale Morogoro kisha akapata fursa ya kwenda kuongeza elimu na maarifa Israel, yeye ndiye mtoto wa kwanza kwenye familia yenye watoto watano, ndoto yake ilikua akirudi nyumbani afanye ukulima biashara ila magaidi ya kidini yalikua na mawazo mengine.
Mashabiki wa hayo magaidi kisa dini mkae mkijua hata shetani mwenyewe anawashangaa, mumemzidi ukatili.
===================

Joshua Mollel (Courtesy)
Joshua Mollel (Courtesy)
Joshua Mollel, 21, an agricultural intern from Tanzania, was kidnapped by Hamas terrorists on October 7 from Kibbutz Nahal Oz. On December 13, his death was confirmed, and authorities said his body is being held hostage in Gaza.
Fellow Tanzanian Clemence Mtenga, who was originally thought to be held hostage following the October 7 attack, was declared dead on November 18, and his body was sent back to Tanzania for burial.

Tanzania’s Foreign Minister January Makamba said in a statement that Mollel was “immediately killed after being kidnapped by Hamas,” according to information from Israeli authorities, adding that his father, Loitu Mollel, will be traveling to Israel with a government official to receive more information.

Ezekiel Kitiku, a fellow Tanzanian intern, was living and working with Mtenga on Kibbutz Nir Oz in the dairy farm. He told BBC that as the air raid sirens sounded on October 7 and he ran for shelter, he texted both Mtenga and Mollel. “They told me that there were so many rockets coming from Gaza — and that they were going to the shelters too,” he said. But a few hours later, they were no longer answering.

Joshua — the oldest of five children — had finished a diploma in agriculture studies from a college in the eastern Tanzanian city of Morogoro and then left for Israel in September — his first time traveling out of Tanzania.

He was working in the Kibbutz Nahal Oz dairy farm, and was excited to learn more about farming, wanted to eventually open his own agricultural business back home.

A few weeks after the attack, his father spoke to BBC, telling them he last spoke to Joshua on October 5, two days before the Hamas onslaught.

“I said, ‘Be on your best behavior because you’re somewhere new, and make the most of the internship you’re there to do,'” he recounted.

“My son wants to make his fortune in agribusiness and become one of Tanzania’s most successful farmers,” his father said at the time, saying they were hoping he would return home from his studies to build a successful business.

“We can’t eat or sleep — when I go to the market people ask me why I’m losing so much weight,” said his father weeks after the attack.

He told AFP in late October, “I feel bad all the time because my son is not a warrior. He just went for training but is now in trouble.”

He described his son as “polite, obedient and serious” about his work.

Louito told the BBC that Joshua’s younger siblings “ask me every morning and night: ‘Dad, we want to talk to our brother.'”
Mr uharo povu linakutoka bure huyu Mtanzania kauliwa na mabomu ya Israel ndiyo maana hata serikal imekaa kimya juzi tu mabwana zako wameuwa mateka wao watatu wanasema bahati mbaya wewe mishipa ya matako imekusimama kutetea Israel.

View: https://x.com/moqawamah_eng/status/1735730523232702616?s=46&t=mTROWpaJUT8H393JMgWOvw

Ujasusi upi kwenye mashamba ya Israel, hivi hamuwezi kujiongeza kielimu? Au kazi kuvaa mikanzu na kuotesha ndevu tu.
Pole kwa familia ya marehem na taifa kwa ujumla
Ila acha kutokwa na mapovu dhidi ya uislam na waislam
Maana utaishia kupata presha tu kisukari namagonjwa mengine yasio yakuambukiza
Mwisho nawatetea wapigania uhuru wa hamas wakamatie hapo hapo dhidi ya hao magaidi ya idf

Hivi Moderator mna siri gani uongozi wa jamiiforum na wasio waislamu? Kwanini mimi kila nnapoleta taarifa mnazihamisha, au mnazifuta kabisa! Huyu MK254 n.k mada zao hamzigusi, kulikoni! Mnakera sana, na tumeshawashtukia, tunawaangalia tu.

Au jamiiforum unatumika na waisrael na wamarekani ndio maana mnatufanyia hivyo!

Nasikia walimtumia kama Jasusi. Tuwaepishe watoto kutumika na watu waouvu
Fuga nguruwe kifya na kiuchumi badala ya kufuga ndevu

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230423_194414.png
    Screenshot_20230423_194414.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 3
Chaimi alikuwa sehemu ya kikosi cha dharura ambacho kilitumwa kusimamisha shambulio la Hamas hadi waweze kuongezewa nguvu.

Chaimi aliondoka asubuhi hiyo baada ya kubainika kuwa Hamas wamejipenyeza Israel na kuwaacha mkewe na watoto nyumbani.

Waliporejea kikosini, Chaimi hakuwa miongoni mwao. Kikosi hakikuweza kumwambia mkewe mahali alipokuwa.

Chaimi alikuwa mkazi wa kizazi cha tatu wa Nir Yitzhak na mzao wa waanzilishi wake. Ameacha mke na watoto watatu.
Umesahau kuwa huyu sialikuwa kwenye kikosi cha Israel, leo kawa. Mwanafunzi 😄

We si ndio ulileta habari hi au akili zako zimepinda hujui unatuletea nini hapa.

We kama Israel kila kukicha mnabadili ukweli, sa mnatafuta uwongo kuwa Hamasi alimuwa mwanafunzi, wakati we mwenyewe ulileta Gazeti la Israel likisema alikuwa kwenye kikosi dharura kilicho tumwa kutuliza mashambulizi ya Hamasi 😄

Pole kwa familia ya marehem na taifa kwa ujumla
Ila acha kutokwa na mapovu dhidi ya uislam na waislam
Maana utaishia kupata presha tu kisukari namagonjwa mengine yasio yakuambukiza
Mwisho nawatetea wapigania uhuru wa hamas wakamatie hapo hapo dhidi ya hao magaidi ya idf

Hiyo dini ya muarabu ni kansa kabisa, yaani hamna hata uzalendo kabisa, Mwafrika tena Mtanganyika mwenzenu anachinjwa mnakenua na kusema alikua jasusi...

Hiyo dini ya muarabu ni kansa kabisa, yaani hamna hata uzalendo kabisa, Mwafrika tena Mtanganyika mwenzenu anachinjwa mnakenua na kusema alikua jasusi...
Uislamu wa Tanzania una shida

Mfano waarabu waislamu Sudani kaskazini wanaua waislamu waafrika weusi kule Dafur lakini huwezi kusikia muislamu wa Tanzania mweusi akilaani hayo mauaji na huwezi kusikia wapalestina au nchi za kiarabu za kiislamu zikilaani hayo mauaji ya waafrika Dafur lakini kukitokea Mwarabu wa Palestina,Iraki,nk anauawa kelele misikiti yote ya waswahili Tanzania kulaani Mwarabu kuuawa na maabdamano juu kuonyesha mshikamamo na waarabu

Back
Top Bottom