Naomba tafsiri ya hii sentence

Kanyafu Nkanwa

JF-Expert Member
Jul 8, 2010
Its a well known fact that suicide is a major problem in the Canadian military. Denial is not a river in Egypt

Naamini wote tuko hapa JF kujifunza na tunazidiana. Kwa anayejua lugha tafadhali anipe maana ya hii sentence ya pili. Nimeweka mbili ili ieleweke. Story ilikuwa kuelezea crush ya Military craft iliyotokea leo hapo Alberta.

Sentensi yaweza maanisha kwamba huko Egypt hakuna mto unaoitwa Denial. Lakini kuna kitu kinaitwa kwa jina hilo humohumo Egypt.

Ukichukulia katika context ya sentensi hizo zote mbili , hiyo ya pili naona imetumika kama metaphor!! Kama ni hivyo basi tafsiri ya hiyo sentensi ya pili itakuwa " Kutokuamini kuwa wanajeshi wengi katika jeshi la Canada wanajiua sio sahihi!!.

Its a well known fact that suicide is a major problem in the Canadian military. Denial is not a river in Egypt

Naamini wote tuko hapa JF kujifunza na tunazidiana. Kwa anayejua lugha tafadhali anipe maana ya hii sentence ya pili. Nimeweka mbili ili ieleweke. Story ilikuwa kuelezea crush ya Military craft iliyotokea leo hapo Alberta.

DENIAL=THE NILE.......denial ikitamkwa ina-rhyme kama the nile[not exactly]
sasa basi,msemo huu unatumika kuonyesha mtu ambaye yuko kwenye DENIAL ambayo u cant even hide,yaani obvious,kiasi kwamba anajijua yuko kwenye denial lkn anajaribu kuficha hio denial.......sasa hapo wewe ndio unamwambia DENIAL its not a river in egypt.......hicho anachofanya ndio denial.in other words ur telling him that HE IS IN DENIAL but he is pretending to hear/understand he is in the nile.
SIJUI KAMA UMENIELEWA.

Hii nimeitoa kwenye Denial - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Kwa kifupi msemo huo hutumika kwa mtu anayekataa kitu kilicho wazi ukiweza fuatilia historia yake chini:
Denial (Da Nile)is a river located in Egypt.It is not, however, the state of refusing to admit the obvious truth, despite what some misinformed people might tell you. Don't listen to them. It's a river.Really, it is .
In Egypt when somebody was convicted and sentenced to a crime, but pleaded guilty, they were left to bathe "In da Nile". These persons were referred to as "in denial" and later this was shortened to just "denial".

As such a uniquely important river, there are some distinctive ways of talking about Denial. When someone is currently wading in the waters of Denial, or, also, onboard a ship on Denial, they are known to be simply "in Denial".

Due to the great appeal and popularity of Denial to politicians and world leaders, there are many nations which choose to situate themselves along Denial. These countries are collectively known as the "states of Denial", and to be presently located inside of one is to be "in a state of Denial".

Na hapa chini ni nyongeza ya maneno toka chazo kingine.

Why do people deny the truth?
1. People deny the truth because it makes demands of them. Sometimes those demands aren't comfortable to accept. They may require altering a worldview, or accepting someone unlikable, or plain old hard work.

2. People deny the truth because it isn't scientific enough. If the experiment isn't repeatable and there is no real "proof of purchase," they deny X ever happened. Here's a thought: nothing in history is repeatable. I cannot prove Alexander the Great really existed from a scientific standpoint. I can gather and present evidence, but that's all. It is true that I love my wife. This isn't logically provable via theorems and formulas and logic paradigms, but it is true, nevertheless.

3. People deny the truth because it's more comfortable (and easier) to believe a lie. Everyone caught up the the Madoff Ponzi scheme would rather have believed that Uncle Bernie knew some secret that could get superior returns. Never mind that it was all a lie, it was much more comfortable to be a part of the "in" crowd investing with him.

4. People deny the truth because they're blinded. I see this with love-birds all the time. "She is perfect!" "He's just so dreamy!" "She loves to fix me dinner and even offered to do my laundry!" "He listens to me and we can just talk for hours on end."

5. People deny the truth because they think they're the exception. Very rarely, if ever, does anyone rate themselves as below average. Study after study shows that people rate themselves as average or above in everything from investing, to looks, to how they drive. If you feel the need to comment that you're the exception to this rule, you just proved my point.

6. People deny the truth because they're biased. The most obvious bias these days is political bias, but there are many others:

Regency bias – seeing things or people in their most recent light
Data Mining bias – looking for trends that really aren't there
Correlation/Causation bias – thinking things are causal just because they're correlated
Hindsight bias – thinking you "knew" it was going to happen that way and … it did!
Status Quo bias – having an aversion to change
Fear bias – fear of the unknown can cause you to deny truth
7. People deny the truth because they're afraid of standing alone. One of the wisest men I know, Dr. Frank Barker, when he was asked, "What's the most important lesson we can teach our children?" told a group of people (after thinking for 2 full minutes), "Teach them to stand alone." Standing alone and standing for the truth are hallmarks of greatness.

8. People deny the truth because they're afraid of being judged or ridiculed. This goes hand in hand with fear of standing alone, but with a twist. Fear of the judgment and ridicule of others isn't just based on a fear of loneliness but a fear of becoming ostracized, of being an outcast, of never being accepted.

9. People deny the truth because they're afraid of being duped. Cynicism has been elevated to an entertainment art form and it's permeated everything from politics to grade school.

10. People deny the truth because it doesn't fit with their preconceived notion of how the world works. This one is the biggie. It probably accounts for more truth denial than the other nine combined. For example, in the US, certain foods are thought of as "breakfast" foods, but in other parts of the world, people look at bacon and eggs and think YUK! They eat THAT? … for BREAKFAST? That's just a cute example, but it has deeper connotations. Depending on who you are, where you were raised, and what you were exposed to as a child, you're notion of how the world works may be vastly different than someone raised just a few miles down the road.

~~~~~~~~~

Back
Top Bottom